Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581706 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
sammchuck1:

3 actually, Free Email Hunter, EmailDrop and Adapt Prospector
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
terrymason:
manually or with app?

manually using some chrome extensions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
frank417:

Have you done SMS?
No not yet.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tolu121:
This night i will try and contact end users by phone calls and see how it goes

This email snubbing don too much

Use my sales letter na grin worst case they'll say " don't email me again" grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
sammchuck1:

manually using some chrome extensions.
Those extensions only work with PC, no?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
@joshikenna2 fam, i don't use the email in my PM. edit: You can Pm me now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Birmingham Plumbing services //King

Dropped today... Someone should hurry and pick
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
justmykel:

Those extensions only work with PC, no?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foreigners:
Birmingham Plumbing services //King

Dropped today... Someone should hurry and pick

Bros, in as much as I appreciate your kind gesture of dropping names, please don't mislead people.

Do you know that Birmingham is a city in the United Kingdom not USA.

Secondly that domain is a plural not singular.

Not all geos are worth acquiring....

I won't call myself a geo pro, but I learnt from Bosses here, and am still learning,in my 3years of active domaining.

#My GOD LIVES...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

Bros, in as much as I appreciate your kind gesture of dropping names, please don't mislead people.

I won't call myself a geo pro, but I learnt from Bosses here, and am still learning,in my 3years of active domaining.

#My GOD LIVES...

Bros. Nawa for u self.. Don't you know Birmingham is also a city in Alabama USA

Check goggle before you crucify me.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

#My GOD LIVES...
I think you are wrong. Birmingham is also a city in USA with over 150k population.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foreigners:

Bros. Nawa for u self.. Don't you know Birmingham is also a city in Alabama USA

Check goggle before you crucify me.

hmm, yeah with population of 200k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Godfullsam(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
So you I have to pay 10 dollars to Squad Help platform before I can submit names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
alawi5k:
I think you are wrong. Birmingham is also a city in USA with over 150k population.

Google Birmingham and what shows ist....
UK or USA...

Besides that domain was like a handreg, held for not more 2years

Maybe the previous owner, was not lucky with the redirections, that's why he dropped it.

But I just made my point, such Domains at times are usually difficult to sell, plus it's plural.But With GRACE anything is possible.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
sammchuck1:

hmm, yeah with population of 200k

Another city like that is Cambridge, A city in Massachusetts USA and also in England.

Columbia, a city in Indiana while a country in Southern America.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foreigners:

Another city like that is Cambridge, A city in Massachusetts USA and also in England.

Columbia, a city in Indiana while a country in Southern America.

Nope thats colombia. There are lots like that, some in 3 states in the US.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

UK or USA..

Besides that domain was like a handreg, held for not more than 2years.

Maybe the previous owner, was not lucky with the domain he dropped.

Bros, in as much as you helped me meticulously in the afternoon shouldn't make you deviate from the point by accusing me that I'm trying to mislead ppl.

All domains was handreg one way or the other and was dropped by previous owners before we and many others picked it.

Nevertheless, whether singular or plural, the Singular is still available though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
sammchuck1:

Nope thats colombia. There are lots like that, some in 3 states in the US.

Yeah. Correct.
Colombia
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foreigners:

Bros, in as much as you helped me meticulously in the afternoon shouldn't make you deviate from the point by accusing me that I'm trying to mislead ppl.

All domains was handreg one way or the other and was dropped by previous owners before we and many others picked it.

Nevertheless, whether singular or plural, the Singular is still available though.

Hello bro, I am not in any way accusing you of misleading people. I just said don't mislead.

If I was taught majority of what I know now, and what have been shared on this thread, in the last 2years by well meaning Nigerians, I would have made money from my ist day in domaining.

Secondly in domaining I noticed people prefer the singular to the plural..
Most of my plural sales are pitched to those that bought the singular.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

UK or USA...

Besides that domain was like a handreg, held for not more 2years

Maybe the previous owner, was not lucky with the redirections, that's why he dropped it.

But I just made my point, such Domains at times are usually difficult to sell, plus it's plural.But With GRACE anything is possible.
please how were able to find the person that used it last?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
NkShallom:
please how were able to find the person that used it last?

https://web.archive.org

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
I saw an email of an enquiry from Epik few minutes ago and was a bit excited. This was the first action on my listings since deciding to test the Epik marketplace about two months ago.

To my utmost disappointment, I found it was a rubbish message (in siggy). Here's a domain name I never do any outbounding for.

Found the person was one Abdel Illah Stambouli. Safe to say I won't so much as bother to reply. undecided

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

Hello bro, I am not in any way accusing you of misleading people. I just said don't mislead.

If I was taught majority of what I know now, and what have been shared on this thread, in the last 2years by well meaning Nigerians, I would have made money from my ist day in domaining.

Secondly in domaining I noticed people prefer the singular to the plural..
Most of my plural sales are pitched to those that bought the singular.

That's your accusation bro and which signifies that I'm misleading people in your mindset.

Anyway, You na my Boss and i don't know why ww should be arguing..

Peace ✌️
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heyzee5:
Hi guys. Please what is the cheapest hosting plan to use for domains? @Egunsola14, cyriletifit, pls u are needed. Thanks.

I'll advice you go for namecheap shared hosting. That's what I use for my blogs. Unlimited ssd disk space and unlimited websites email etc. It will cost u around 15K or thereabout per year. If u r running multiple micro niche websites I think that's d best to go for. You don't wanna use 9ja host. There is also another shared hoilsting on namecheap that allows for just 3 websites with ssd, less than 10k/yr.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foreigners:

That's your accusation bro and which signifies that I'm misleading people in your mindset.

Anyway, You na my Boss and i don't know why ww should be arguing..

Peace ✌️

One love, but I no be boss o....

Abeg we equal, I learn from you and you do same from me.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
U1:
I saw an email of an enquiry from Epik few minutes ago and was a bit excited. This was the first action on my listings since deciding to test the Epik marketplace about two months ago.

To my utmost disappointment, I found it was a rubbish message (in siggy). Here's a domain name I never do any outbounding for.

Found the person was one Abdel Illah Stambouli. Safe to say I won't so much as bother to reply. undecided

Did you place the domain name for sale, if yes at what price.

Secondly try to goggle more on the name of the person to check if he has any relationship with the domain.

Last one, is the name trademarked.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Wat a risk u took grin

Some months back, nearly did that with one end user, i shortlisted 4domains to register at Godaddy ($12/domain), just b4 i purchased, i emailed the guy to make sure say e go buy, to avoid stories that touch, dat guy go read and no go reply my email, prior to that we exchanged alot of emails,
Na so God save me ooo

Abeg which tool you dey use check if enduser read the mail or not?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
U1:

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joshikenna2: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
sammchuck1:
@joshikenna2 fam, i don't use the email in my PM. edit: You can Pm me now

I don't understand how nairaland works. Can't see any pm button. Just the same email request i sent earlier
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Zubbykan007:
Just missed

AgriNovo//Com
Shopaly//com
shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
pwetie:

I'll advice you go for namecheap shared hosting. That's what I use for my blogs. Unlimited ssd disk space and unlimited websites email etc. It will cost u around 15K or thereabout per year. If u r running multiple micro niche websites I think that's d best to go for. You don't wanna use 9ja host. There is also another shared hoilsting on namecheap that allows for just 3 websites with ssd, less than 10k/yr.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.