Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556888 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
slimjosh43:

Texas+keyword is better and I'd take both painting names
Thanks alot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

Did you place the domain name for sale, if yes at what price.

Secondly try to goggle more on the name of the person to check if he has any relationship with the domain.

Last one, is the name trademarked.

Of course, I listed the name on the Epik marketplace and it's from there that he sent the message in. I can't remember the specific price right now, but I know it's less than $400.

There's nothing trademarked about it. This is a regular city plus keyword name.

The "scott" email ID has the domain name in focus attached, although I don't have any custom email attached currently. I even wonder why he had to include it and the Johnny Bell name; couldn't find anything useful about those on Google.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

https://web.archive.org

Hello Brother.

Does it mean we must use archive to study each domain regarding if its a develop domain before dropped or just a handful of registered domain for flipping?

Also, it's a must to focused on only Singular domain rather than hand registering Plural as you specified?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Hello Brother.

Does it mean we must use archive to study each domain regarding if its a develop domain before dropped or just a handful of registered domain for flipping?

Also, it's a must to focused on only Singular domain rather than hand registering Plural as you specified?

It's not a most, and it doesn't matter...

I just used it to create a point. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
U1:

Of course, I listed the name on the Epik marketplace and it's from there that he sent the message in. I can't remember the specific price right now, but I know it's less than $400.

There's nothing trademarked about it. This is a regular city plus keyword name.

The "scott" email ID has the domain name in focus attached, although I don't have any custom email attached currently. I even wonder why he had to include it and the Johnny Bell name; couldn't find anything useful about those on Google.

Hmmmm, this is serious, but nothing to worry about.
I heard it cost over a thousand dollars for a udrp.
So just keep him quite and observe.

But I know the bosses here, will have one or two to say,and tell you what to do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

It's not a most, and it doesn't matter...

I just used it to create a point. Thanks.

Please, what does the "Saved 9 times" mean here? smiley

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Promxy94:

Hmmmm, this is serious, but nothing to worry about.
I heard it cost over a thousand dollars for a udrp.
So just keep him quite and observe.

But I know the bosses here, will have one or two to say,and tell you what to do.

Thanks, bro. I'm not even going to do like I saw the message. This fellow is a learner and a joker - even sounded somewhat incoherent.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

I received an offer of $6500 last week Monday from a Russian on one of my domains. I was happy at first but started doubting if the offer was genuine when I saw that he used a temporary email. I accepted the offer till now nothing happened.
how did you know it is a temporary email? Never accept the first over. Always counter, no matter what. You could have just added $1k to his offer and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
There is a city called Birmingham in Alabama in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Just so that you know Promxy.

Promxy94:

Bros, in as much as I appreciate your kind gesture of dropping names, please don't mislead people.

Do you know that Birmingham is a city in the United Kingdom not USA.

Secondly that domain is a plural not singular.

Not all geos are worth acquiring....

I won't call myself a geo pro, but I learnt from Bosses here, and am still learning,in my 3years of active domaining.

#My GOD LIVES...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
I got this reply from an end user , who supposedly to be in Atlanta.

"��� I’m retired and in Arizona. "

I don't know how to reply him, when I checked his phone number area code it was showings Atlanta, but he's claiming to be in Arizona. How do I proceed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2020
DNSPro:
how did you know it is a temporary email? Never accept the first over. Always counter, no matter what. You could have just added $1k to his offer and see what happens.

Co-ask! Cuz I thought I was using my DAN wrongly for a minute there.

Always counter. Thanks for this tip.
DAN has sent a reminder to my helper in Thailand �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2020
gentlewind:
I got this reply from an end user , who supposedly to be in Atlanta.

"��� I’m retired and in Arizona. "

I don't know how to reply him, when I checked his phone number area code it was showings Atlanta, but he's claiming to be in Arizona. How do I proceed?

Baba, proceed to the next user

On to the next one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Floyd45:

Baba, proceed to the next user

On to the next one

Baba mi u know as e dey go. No time. That was an indirect response from the American dude. He has said his own. "He's not interested niyen, mo ti retire cheesy" no long story will change his decision.

This game is sweet..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genergo(m): 3:10am On Apr 14, 2020
I just sent a post looking for Analytically minded business people who are willing to Learn and Earn big time. It's for serious-minded people.
Please send me an email with your telephone number ( not compulsory). And I will give you a call on the way forward.

See you at the top.

In this time of the COVID19 Lockdown, you must remain positive.
Stay focussed and get the right education for you to achieve your results.

Send am email to ehius78@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2020
IghravweIG:

I'd would be interested to boss.

Make I do get my Africard sharp sharp.

Sn×××××××.com, recommended listing price: $2195-$2635

10letter long
2english keyword

Di×××××.com, recommended listing price: $2495-$2995

9letter long
2 English keyword

N×××××××.com, recommended listing price: $2495-$2995

7letter bradable word

Accepted BB unregistered name.

1. You make payment, I reveal the names.

2. You register the names, I push to your BB account

3.Remember, they are unregistered names, once the names are revealed, the risk is on you to get them registered. so i will make sure they are not registered before i send to you.

4. i am giving you right of 1st refusal since you indicated interest 1st.

5. Sale Price: $15 each(Non negotiable)

Dealing in unregged name bothers on speed & blind Trust.

CC
Gabson91
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2020
To shed more light.

Buying of unregged names bothers on speed, & blind trust. Integrity too

Blind Trust: You dont know what you are buying because the names are not revealed. On BB slack channel, part of names used to be revealed but some folk are able to figure the names out & end up registering them.

There are folks i sell to that I have built trust with them, I reveal the full nanes, they either accept or decline & they dont register the names if they decline.

There is the price factor too, most of my names go for $25 upwards, depending on name & listing price. Some sell based on % of listing price, others bulk purchase

Then speed, when names are revealed ypu quickly register them. Even though they remained unregistered for 35days BB review process, anything can still happen

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Guys a piece of advice.

If you sell domain in epik, just leave some funds in your masterbuck account. This way you can buy domains without facing the exorbitant bank exchange rates.

Or

Use PayPal to receive payment, then use the rest for domain purchase on registrars that accept PayPal.

I always leave some cash in my masterbuck account but I mistakenly bought a domain using my card that was saved on epik. I forgot to change it to masterbuck.

UBA charged me #437 per $ serious it pained me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
@therealmccain Thanks for the offer but I would pass for now.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Reality11:
Guys a piece of advice.

If you sell domain in epik, just leave some funds in your masterbuck account. This way you can buy domains without facing the exorbitant bank exchange rates.

Or

Use PayPal to receive payment, then use the rest for domain purchase on registrars that accept PayPal.

I always leave some cash in my masterbuck account but I mistakenly bought a domain using my card that was saved on epik. I forgot to change it to masterbuck.

UBA charged me #437 per $ serious it pained me.

Uba are robbers. So the masterbucks is just for epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
sammchuck1:

Uba are robbers. So the masterbucks is just for epik

I think so, but I don't know if other marketplace use them

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Reality11:

I think so, but I don't know if other marketplace use them

Hmm.. that means I'll port to epik. This #390/$1 is driving me insane.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
therealMcCain:
To shed more light.

Buying of unregged names bothers on speed, & blind trust. Integrity too

Blind Trust: You dont know what you are buying because the names are not revealed. On BB slack channel, part of names used to be revealed but some folk are able to figure the names out & end up registering them.

There are folks i sell to that I have built trust with them, I reveal the full nanes, they either accept or decline & they dont register the names if they decline.

There is the price factor too, most of my names go for $25 upwards, depending on name & listing price. Some sell based on % of listing price, others bulk purchase

Then speed, when names are revealed ypu quickly register them. Even though they remained unregistered for 35days BB review process, anything can still happen

I will rather go for registered revealed names than going for unregistered unrevealed names at a wholesale price......not so much difference in price....

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Promxy94:

Bros, in as much as I appreciate your kind gesture of dropping names, please don't mislead people.

Do you know that Birmingham is a city in the United Kingdom not USA.

Secondly that domain is a plural not singular.

Not all geos are worth acquiring....

I won't call myself a geo pro, but I learnt from Bosses here, and am still learning,in my 3years of active domaining.

#My GOD LIVES...

There is a Birmingham in Alabama, USA. Ithink its the capital city
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
IghravweIG:
@therealmccain Thanks for the offer but I would pass for now.

Thanks.
See your reply (@ highlighted) like those end-users wey dey break pesin heart after you do outbound with so much confidence cry

grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
sammchuck1:

manually using some chrome extensions.
kiss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Good morning Famz

Anyone with a freight/shipping domain should PM me

Note: Name with good history and traffic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
fergusen:

See your reply (@ highlighted) like those end-users wey dey break pesin heart after you do outbound with so much confidence cry

grin

I swear! one even give me hope say na top domain name come later tell me say " we'd pass cos we don't have the bandwidth to utilise your offer"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
doncafu:
Good morning Famz

Anyone with a freight/shipping domain should PM me

Note: Name with good history and traffic
Budget?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2020
grandstar:

Glad to hear that. So, it's unlimited hosting?
Yep it is ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Gokuuu(m), Omini247, Brandwiser, OlusegunAJ(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.