Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539020 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2016
2sexynet:
Auction will end in next 20 Minutes.

Just getting the message now...dynadot has been having some dope names of recent and they come with crazy backlinks. Did you read the story of that namepros dude who raked in $25k on a trademarked name? What a lucky one for a name he bought for just $300

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Bosville:
Found a domain though its still on pending/deletion status, The cpc is $9.64, Monthly searches= 0....Whats your take on this Mr Iyke??

Search 0? Then don't bother about it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2016
warrenweste:

Search 0? Then don't bother about it
Thanks bro...I've never really liked this parking of a thing, was just trying to pokenose.
What do u have to say about this names
Toy/rax
Pay/mita
Farm/output

all in dot com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2016
Bosville:
Thanks bro...I've never really liked this parking of a thing, was just trying to pokenose.
Toy/rax
Pay/mita
Farm/output

all in dot com
They all come with 0 monthly search you can't park any of them paymita sounds more like.it cos the keyword pay is kinda hot right now you can list all of them at afternic but don't let the price exceed 500 ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2016
warrenweste:

They all come with 0 monthly search you can't park any of them paymita sounds more like.it cos the keyword pay is kinda hot right now you can list all of them at afternic but don't let the price exceed 500 ..
Thanks alot bro...One more question plz..
Securitypin dot com is currently listed for sale @ $22,660 (which in my opinion is worth it)...."Secu" is an abbreviation for the word "Security" so I registered Secu/pin in dot com..
And i've seen some similar sales like

Secu/pay which sold for $16,000
secutrans- $5,605
Secukey-$115 et al

Will I be trespassing if I list this name in the xxxx price zone??

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Bosville:
Thanks alot bro...One more question plz..
Securitypin dot com is currently listed for sale @ $22,660 (which in my opinion is worth it)...."Secu" is an abbreviation for the word "Security" so I registered Secu/pin in dot com..
And i've seen some similar sales like

Secu/pay which sold for $16,000
secutrans- $5,605
Secukey-$115 et al

Will I be trespassing if I list this name in the xxxx price zone??

Uhmm yea low xxxx in the 1500-2000 range if your not in a hurry and 499-600 if you are in a hurry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2016
warrenweste:

Uhmm yea low xxxx in the 1500-2000 range if your not in a hurry and 499-600 if you are in a hurry

My Oga,

Please what do you think about these hand-picked domain names ,, photobrity(dot)com .. And perbitcoin(dot)com..

I listed them on afternic and also parked them pending their sales. But the parking is not generating any revenue . Please are they park and sales worthy and how much do you think?.

Thanks in anticipation of your appraisals.

Yours truely
A newbie domainer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
jadajada:
whenever I try visiting the site this is what I always get "Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details."
If you are so sure that you did it aright, wait for the NS to propergate, some times it something like 24hrs to 48hrs to do so.

Cheers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
jadajada:
does that mean that if a site has been banned from adsense, the site would not display anything? And when I checked, the feedback I got was that it was not adsense banned.
No! It does not have anything to do with adsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fribery:

My Oga,

Please what do you think about these hand-picked domain names ,, photobrity(dot)com .. And perbitcoin(dot)com..

I listed them on afternic and also parked them pending their sales. But the parking is not generating any revenue . Please are they park and sales worthy and how much do you think?.

Yours truely
A newbie domainer

Oga ke ? Lol am still learning and still a newbie " in chibenze's voice" you can ask the profs here like iykepromotions,expertix, 2sexy and so on however with the names u listed I don't see any parking potentials in any always check for CPC and monthly searches before registering any name for parking except you wanna sell it.. And even the price you listed is too expensive am sure you can't buy photo/brity for $2500? List your price BTW 150-350 for fast sales only ..and price above that If you have a premium name..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jadajada: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
expertix:

If you are so sure that you did it aright, wait for the NS to propergate, some times it something like 24hrs to 48hrs to do so.

Cheers.
but it's over 72 hours
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fribery: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
warrenweste:

Oga ke ? Lol am still learning and still a newbie " in chibenze's voice" you can ask the profs here like iykepromotions,expertix, 2sexy and so on however with the names u listed I don't see any parking potentials in any always check for CPC and monthly searches before registering any name for parking except you wanna sell it.. And even the price you listed is too expensive am sure you can't buy photo/brity for $2500? List your price BTW 150-350 for fast sales only ..and price above that If you have a premium name..

So what qualifies a domain name to be a premium name? The keywords?

Do handpicked names ought to have CPC and monthly searches ? I mean domain names that have never been registered before when i say handpicked . Dont know if i got that right. You know i'm still learning..

I will reduce the price then..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fribery:

So what qualifies a domain name to be a premium name? The keywords?

Do handpicked names ought to have CPC and monthly searches ? I mean domain names that have never been registered before when i say handpicked . Dont know if i got that right. You know i'm still learning..

I will reduce the price then..

You have to read and do more research vist domain Sherpa ,namebio and so on..and yea keywords and estibot value are important tools.. handpicked are domains that Hasnt been registered before while dropped n deleted domains are one that has been previously owned but deleted.. Deleted n dropped still fair if you have deep pocket you can get premium domains at auctions and so on.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fribery:

My Oga,

Yours truely
A newbie domainer
Photobrity is one helluva good brandable..goodluck bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
warrenweste:

untold thanks in tow bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkwachiabel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
hi gurus. I've had this domain for a while now. goodmedicalinsurance.com but still finding it hard to sell. any ideas on how to contact end users
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulsir:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE CPC OF 200+ ?
IF IT DOES IS IT WORTH BUYING?

URGENT PLZ
very possible but remember it's not all about CPC for a successful returns in parking. Other factors need to be considered.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bosville:
Toy/rax
Pay/mita
Farm/output

all in dot com
From experience, There are big potentials in both parking and selling however if you don't get it right you may end up losing money. Those names you posted above are not worth investing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
[b]@ Fribery, great effort from you over there however I would like to inform you some helpful tips;

1.There are basically two type of domains
A. Brandable domain and
B. Keyword rich domain.

Now you may be wondering " what is a brandable and what is a keywords rich domain? Eg. A shoe company in Lagos may likely go for shoedepot.com or cheapshoe com for their website; that's a keyword rich domain. Specifically telling the audience and the search engines of what they're doing. But a brandable domain is otherwise eg. If you visit apple.com and hoping to buy some apples, you will be disappointed. If not because of their heavy adverts and publicity, only few people will know about them.

2. Keyworded rich domain sell faster than brandable due to a keyword domain is more specific more than a brandable. New companies that don't have a big budget normally go for a keyword rich domain for instant traffic and SEO.(search engine optimisation)

As a newbie go for keyword rich domains more than brandables. Target end users. Eg if you go to Bing. Com and put one of your newly registered domains, you will surprisingly discover that there are no much end users. So who will buy it then? Brandable sells but the sale may not come as fast as you're expecting.

Target key worded domains that you will sell within weeks or months after purchase. This will encourage you to invest more. Domaining is one of the easiest way to earn online and requires low capital but needs basic researching, tools and creativity. If you need direct assistance on all the things I highlighted above or any other challenge visit www.julanky.com for mentorship. You can equally do more research on your own even outside this thread before buying your next domain.

Regards [/b]

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
elevatoria:
I have just received the sales letter and a very nice and convincing one and possible to make sales with it as soon as possible and I will get back to you. Thanks and God bless you. Cheers.
Please kindly forward the sale letter to fasjay123@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
warrenweste:

Just getting the message now...dynadot has been having some dope names of recent and they come with crazy backlinks. Did you read the story of that namepros dude who raked in $25k on a trademarked name? What a lucky one for a name he bought for just $300
that is JUST LUCK.. pure luck.

Anyone care to pick this one up? LouisvillePropertyRentals.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by marksburg: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykepromotions:
[b]@ Fribery, great effort from you over there however I would like to inform you some helpful tips;

1.There are basically two type of domains
A. Brandable domain and
B. Keyword rich domain.

Now you may be wondering " what is a brandable and what is a keywords rich domain? Eg. A shoe company in Lagos may likely go for shoedepot.com or cheapshoe com for their website; that's a keyword rich domain. Specifically telling the audience and the search engines of what they're doing. But a brandable domain is otherwise eg. If you visit apple.com and hoping to buy some apples, you will be disappointed. If not because of their heavy adverts and publicity, only few people will know about them.

2. Keyworded rich domain sell faster than brandable due to a keyword domain is more specific more than a brandable. New companies that don't have a big budget normally go for a keyword rich domain for instant traffic and SEO.(search engine optimisation)

As a newbie go for keyword rich domains more than brandables. Target end users. Eg if you go to Bing. Com and put one of your newly registered domains, you will surprisingly discover that there are no much end users. So who will buy it then? Brandable sells but the sale may not come as fast as you're expecting.

Target key worded domains that you will sell within weeks or months after purchase. This will encourage you to invest more. Domaining is one of the easiest way to earn online and requires low capital but needs basic researching, tools and creativity. If you need direct assistance on all the things I highlighted above or any other challenge visit www.julanky.com for mentorship. You can equally do more research on your own even outside this thread before buying your next domain.

Regards [/b]

bro Pls how do I deactivate my account from a domain site? I registered freely on freshdrop some tym ago. now they r deducting $32 every month. the annoying part is dat I don't even visit their site anymore....

Pls kindly assist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
iykepromotions:
From experience, There are big potentials in both parking and selling however if you don't get it right you may end up losing money. Those names you posted above are not worth investing.
Thanks for your input...Anyways am optimistic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dc4life(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2016
marksburg:

bro Pls how do I deactivate my account from a domain site? I registered freely on freshdrop some tym ago. now they r deducting $32 every month. the annoying part is dat I don't even visit their site anymore....

Pls kindly assist
That's ridiculous and looks scammy from the complains I have read so far. A little Google search or enquiry could have kept you far away from them. Contact their customer department ASAP for cancellation and all refunds and if there's no feedback, the best alternative is to block your credit card. Don't pay for software generated domains rather learn how to be an expert in that field.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Dc4life:
Great and selfless service you're rendering here Boss. Please send me the domain sales letter. Thanks a lot (Martinsolawale2@gmail.com)
check and confirm receipt Sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dc4life(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
iykepromotions:

Got it! Thanks and God bless...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2016
warrenweste:

plz is global searches same as traffic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2016
2sexynet:
that is JUST LUCK.. pure luck.

Anyone care to pick this one up? LouisvillePropertyRentals.com

Yh pure luck I agree
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
iykepromotions:

boss I go need the sales letter too o abeg muhammadsadiq1924 @ . com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
iykepromotions:
I recently registered a deleted domain with godaddy, but whenever I input the domain on my browser URL the response I always get is that the site is unavailable. Pls, what could be the problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sunglow: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
When you buy a domain, is the listing automatic ie done by the listing company?
What should be the price range when its a "BUY IT NOW"?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: joezyni(m), xclusive012, Jodasy, nkeona(m), dayo2hot, Harllaby and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.