Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539253 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
pat077:
I recently registered a deleted domain with godaddy, but whenever I input the domain on my browser URL the response I always get is that the site is unavailable. Pls, what could be the problem?
Check the name servers. definitely the technical fault may come from your own end if you've changed it for the last 24 to 48 hours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sunglow:
When you buy a domain, is the listing automatic ie done by the listing company?
What should be the price range when its a "BUY IT NOW"?
not automatic.... You the domain owner reserves the only power to fix a price of your domain. It's your property. To fix a price you need to consider the popularity of your domain keyword, recent and past related domain sales but more importantly the domain keyword. However if you don't specifically have a price point in mind, you can put it under make an offer or price request. If a request came in, quote a higher price, that's how negotiation starts. But as you may already know, BIN sells faster than any of those two.

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:

boss I go need the sales letter too o abeg muhammadsadiq1924 @ . com
check your e-mail address and send a valid one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
iykepromotions:
check your e-mail address and send a valid one.

thanks boss .......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
hi boss in the house how much una think say this domain fit cost ? bloggerservice . co . UK

Na person buy am dash me Lols
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
iykepromotions:
Check the name servers. definitely the technical fault may come from your own end if you've changed it for the last 24 to 48 hours.
pls, what shld the name server be?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
pat077:
pls, what shld the name server be?
where you currently "parked" it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 1:23am On Nov 27, 2016
paulsir:

plz is global searches same as traffic?
still want to know.Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2016
paulsir:
still want to know.Thanks.
Global searches refer to the number of times a particular world or phrase is searched for globally i.e worldwide.

Traffic refers to the amount of people that visit a blog or website.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2016
sconp:

Global searches refer to the number of times a particular world or phrase is searched for globally i.e worldwide.

Traffic refers to the amount of people that visit a blog or website.
so does it make sense to have CPC of $24 and traffic of 8?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 2:42am On Nov 27, 2016
paulsir:
I think you are still getting it confused.

if you check expireddomains and see the search global(SG) as 8. it means that, that word or phrase is only searched 8 times in a month.

PArking doesn't depend on cpc and global searches alone, how about the backlinks? Trust flow? citation flow?etc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Knowing exactly what is happening in the marketplace will always help you in fixing a price for your domain especially if you have a similar one. Fact is that most times I used to think that these whites used to overpay for some domain names. Forget about the disappointing Nigerian economy where several offline businesses are parking up and the Naira is going zigzag, this is the best time to invest in an international business if you know how to and domaining is clearly one of them. your wealth is not determined by the cash in your bank account but the investments currently under your control.

Below are some of the highest reported sales this past week; Sedo reported their weekly sales and C.at was the top sale at 56,000 Euros.
HNW.com was the top .com sale at 51,000 Euros;

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 5:51am On Nov 27, 2016
iykepromotions:
where you currently "parked" it.
You mean I shld change the name server where I parked it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2016
sconp:

I think you are still getting it confused.

if you check expireddomains and see the search global(SG) as 8. it means that, that word or phrase is only searched 8 times in a month.

PArking doesn't depend on cpc and global searches alone, how about the backlinks? Trust flow? citation flow?etc
wanted to get you on whatsapp but your number is not on your signature. N3d to talk on that 1m Youtube view
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Pls kindly list all what is needed to buy a reliable domain for parking.

some things like:
Traffic,CPC, etc .Kindly list them i am very confused .I know how to use expires domain.net very well but don't know what to choose as settings.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2016
pat077:
You mean I shld change the name server where I parked it?
successful parking means changing the name servers to your intended parking company's server. This supposed to be done immediately after listing the domain in their platform. without that, no adverts will be shown and no revenue will be generated.

Regards.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2016
paulsir:

You see, the rate of serach volume shows how people are in looking fir information related to that keyword. It shows the tendecies of how it could give you traffic when make such a keyword a domain name. So the rate of search are likely to give you traffic commensurate to or around that figure of search volume. You must consider high search volume, good CPC for parking or adsense.

The search volume of 8 can not give you any traffic for your website or domain. That domain is bad as a keyword domain.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2016
please how do i pay for the domain i want to register when mastercards are no more accepted for payment.
please i need response asap.
Im just a beginner.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
expertix:

You see, the rate of serach volume shows how people are in looking fir information related to that search volume. It shows the tendecies of how it could give you traffic when make such a keyword a domain name. So the rate of search are oikely to give you traffic commensurate to or around that figure of search volume. You must consider high search volume, good CPC for parking or adsense.

The search volume of 8 can not give you any traffic for your website or domain. That domain is bad as a keyword domain.

thanx so so much,ap8
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
please if you are bido , help me vote my (dash) domain make e enta auction biko
link :- http://bido.com/Profile/sadmatplc/Domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dandyboy57(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Boss pls i need the sales letter, this is my email---ihegoodness@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
iykepromotions:
successful parking means changing the name servers to your intended parking company's server. This supposed to be done immediately after listing the domain in their platform. without that, no adverts will be shown and no revenue will be generated.

Regards.
I have done that but whenever I check my status at the parked site, what I see is parking.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
pat077:
I have done that but whenever I check my status at the parked site, what I see is parking.

that mean it has park no more p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sadiq3051:

that mean it has park no more p
but, I think I shld b able to see the ads on the site when I visit the website since it has been parked.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
pat077:
but, I think I shld b able to see the ads on the site when I visit the website since it has been parked.

yeah ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
pat077:
contact their support and lay ur complaint.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dandyboy57(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Boss, thanks very much----i stumble upon ur thread mistakenly---thank God it is an eye opener---boss yu are too much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
paulsir:

wanted to get you on whatsapp but your number is not on your signature. N3d to talk on that 1m Youtube view
I'll shoot a mail

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
pat077:
this seems to be a major challenge to you though must be a little technical issue. What's your domain name and which parking company was it parked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pat077: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2016
iykepromotions:
this seems to be a major challenge to you though must be a little technical issue. What's your domain name and which parking company was it parked.
the domain is webtrafficcalculator . Com and I parked it at bido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2016
pat077:
the domain is webtrafficcalculator . Com and I parked it at bido
you're yet to change the name servers. Moreover there's no much value for your domain. The CPC is a bit OK but the traffic ranking is zero. Parking it will not be encouraging.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
ABUTHAOBAN:
please how do i pay for the domain i want to register when mastercards are no more accepted for payment.
please i need response asap.
Im just a beginner.
Use Gtbank Mastercard

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ThatMorenike, doncafu(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.