Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564011 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Liftkid:
hello everyone,

sorry to disturb Una oo. There is this domain of mine I want to develop to a mini website. How do I go about it to save cost cc; Idealpro and other Domain geeks.

should I just buy shared hosting and install WordPress ? how do I buy one at cheaper rate? how about worldpress installation ?

help a brother guys.
Talk to IdeasPro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2020
I believe this thread, have been overtaken by uncoordinated actions of some folks, that's why we don't experience presence of some veterans here anylonger.

Once a new person, learns one or two he or she believes he has arrived and will forget that one can never try to outshine your master, always make those above you feel superior, even if you have learnt more, or have performed more than them, but remember when they helped you.

Everyone has his or her own pattern of sales report. Sometimes we hide information from public, because of one reason or another and some of us here are fond of using reported sales to track people's Dan profiles especially and spoiling their market place views especially for those using G.A. Knowing the number of names in your portfolio, sending unsolicited offers and all. I believe the veterans of this thread, knew when this was the order of the day, here and when some members where always complaining.

Imagine someone telling me to stop attributing my sales to My GOD, As if we worship same GOD.

Well I will end it here. I encourage everyone one here to be tolerant of each other and learn, how to appreciate the little information people share. Apart from 2sexy.com our great veteran who still visits us once in a while. I know some veterans who are still cashing out with mega sales, but are no longer reporting to this thread.

GOD GRACE GOT ME...
OK let me drop this last weekend sale....
Holdtime is just small time can't really remember if it's up to 2months.

Venue is Dan

#MyGODLIVES....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

grin I dey wait 5k sale grin
Oya, receive it in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Promxy94:

GOD GRACE GOT ME...

Venue is Dan

#MyGODLIVES....

God's grace at work. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Promxy94:
I believe this thread, have been overtaken by uncoordinated actions of some folks, that's why we don't experience presence of some veterans here anylonger.

Once a new person, learns one or two he or she believes he has arrived and will forget that one can never try to outshine your master, always make those above you feel superior, even if you have learnt more, or have performed more than them, but remember when they helped you.

Everyone has his or her own pattern of sales report. Sometimes we hide information from public, because of one reason or another and some of us here are fond of using reported sales to track people's Dan profiles especially and spoiling their market place views especially for those using G.A. Knowing the number of names in your portfolio, sending unsolicited offers and all. I believe the veterans of this thread, knew when this was the order of the day, here and when some members where always complaining.

Imagine someone telling me to stop attributing my sales to My GOD, As if we worship same GOD.

Well I will end it here. I encourage everyone one here to be tolerant of each other and learn, how to appreciate the little information people share. Apart from 2sexy.com our great veteran who still visits us once in a while. I know some veterans who are still cashing out with mega sales, but are no longer reporting to this thread.

GOD GRACE GOT ME...

Venue is Dan

#MyGODLIVES....

Congrats sir

May GOD continue to prove his existence by granting you more sales, Amen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
tranxo:
Oya, receive it in Jesus name

Received!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

Coordinating minister, what is the format for reporting sales?

How can someone say "everyone has the right to report as they see fit" and your response is to call him a barbarian

what is wrong with you?

You are Green Newbie & you talk like this?

when Corona goes, he'll find his square-root don't worry.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
This thread na Gbas Gbos recently. That's why i don't comment again before someone attack me like they did before.

Because i'm a new comer in Domaining, i gave an advice on something like that, Someone said that even new members are giving advice which can be misleading. I just kukuma keep quiet cause i observed that those that report sales always support each other even when they are wrong.

I respect Beckplanet and my Offline frd ( Farouksenior that introduced me to domaining) , They'r always loyal to the core and not feeling pompous trying to help people. 2sexycom is another guy that answers even most stupid questions i normally ask him.

For Self, For Others , For decision , for life .... Let Love LEAD the way for Us.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
IeatPussy:
This thread na Gbas Gbos recently. That's why i don't comment again before someone attack me like they did before.

Because i'm a new comer in Domaining, I gave an advice on something like that, Someone said that even new members are giving advice which can be misleading. I just kukuma keep quiet cause i observed that those that report sales always support each other even when they are wrong.

I respect Beckplanet and my Offline frd ( Farouksenior that introduced me to domaining) , They'r always loyal to the core and not feeling pompous trying to help people. 2sexycom is another guy that answers even most stupid questions i normally ask him.

For Self, For Others , For decision , for life .... Let Love LEAD the way for Us.

Yep. I was also attacked. E no mean. If you're wrong they'll correct u. If you're right, nobody go talk or they'll add to what you've said. No biggie bro. This ur moniker go kill person one day grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
codemaniacs:

Yes, extremely evil. and extremely good.

the creator of all things is both good and evil.

there is no one as good as the creator and there is no one as evil as the creator.
See? And nobody has attacked you for your wonderful and sterling belief and opinion abi? Isn't that what it should be? Praise your "God" while I praise MY God.

Anyway, may it be unto you as wonderful as your beliefs, in the name of whatever side you play as it suits you. Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
priceaction:
I believe this lockdown has brought many new people to here.But instead of learning in one way or the other, they want people to bring out spoon and feed them. If that is not coming, it turns to aggression. Start from page 1 and learn like most of us, they won't, instead, asking irrelevant questions and attacking sales report format.
One of my big brother, a friend, a retired naval officer, with good money, in his late 50s got to know about domaining through me last month, he has over learnt what I never believe, read from this thread, namepros, dnjoirnal, everything you can think of. We have been long on internet business for years ,he always ask whats the latest or new thing am doing. This is elderly person o, saying he want to start working from home soon and he needs to learn new things though we came to the party late, he still believe it's worth investing in after carefully study the business model and the future.
Even we read sales report alot on np both new and old, we talked for hours everyday on phone, even to the recent SH secrets shared by some ogas here about forming SH names and I told him how we can get likely free money on sh with unregistered names, he said we should give it a trial while we learn new tricks and improve our selves, since then, we are in together. He is yet to get his unregistered name accepted with less than 10 names submitted by each of us. 1 of mine has been approved as premium.
So I don't know why someone who is way younger and full of energy probably without much responsibilities will not buckle up and be serious to build their future. Look at this thread, it's filled with secrets and eye openers, then back up with np. I will advice all our ogas here to stop replying anyone that is derailing this thread for flimsy complaint. Conserve your energy for some of us with good questions. Anyone that wants to learn will learn and take his or her time in this lock down to make way for his or her future, lest I forget, the future of this country is very bleak, economy will soon go messier and some people will understand why I am saying it here. Happy new week, more sales ahead.

This is too accurate. Hopefully a cure is found and those that don't belong here find their way out.. back to their binary and surveys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

This is too accurate. Hopefully a cure is found and those that don't belong here find their way out.. back to their binary and surveys.
You just shook a big table oo. The "odds" may not be in your favor for a straight win. Better settle for half time "goals" or else.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
tranxo:

You just shook a big table oo. The "odds" may not be in your favor for a straight win. Better settle for half time "goals" or else.....

lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2020
I have sheathed my sword.

Who has same experience, I hardly get quality brandable names from Expireddomains on Saturdays & Sundays

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
therealMcCain:
I have sheathed my sword.

Who has same experience, I hardly get quality brandable names from Expireddomains on Saturdays & Sundays

LuxFlea//king dropped yesterday.

What do you think of a name like that. Is it a good brandable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
The first thing any newcomer should do is read from page 1 to the current page. When I joined about 4 months ago. I read every single page. You can’t get any better advice than this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:

Super short. What does flea mean? do u know what kind site was on the domain before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
donsheva:
The first thing any newcomer should do is read from page 1 to the current page. When I joined about 4 months ago. I read every single page. You can’t get any better advice than this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Flea i think means a flea market in this context.

The site on it was a fashion apparel store. But it seems the owner developed the site halfway and left it like that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
tranxo:

In fact. To each his own. Everyone has a right to report anything the way he or she wants it. This particular issue is being twisted. Enough said already.
To me it doesn't make sense When someone report a sales without a name.... What are trying to tell us? That you sold a domain without name?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:
Flea i think means a flea market in this context.

The site on it was a fashion apparel store. But it seems the owner developed the site halfway and left it like that.

Flea Market {Noun}

a street market selling second-hand goods.

IDK if something like a luxury flea market exists.. u can check.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:

Its not advisable to seek appraisal on public forums with Unregistered domain.

Unless you're giving it out for folks to register.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
CornOak:

Just thinking..
This your username be like 'brandable' o. grin
Make I troll squadhelp by submitting cornOak wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
fergusen:

Just thinking..

Lol na just today u reason am grin. Super short.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu121: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Guys i wanna sell btc to quidax app

Is the app legit ? cause their rate is awesome...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Promxy94:

#MyGODLIVES....
Congratulations

Make my columbus sell too ooo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Tolu121:
Guys i wanna sell btc to quidax app

Is the app legit ? cause their rate is awesome...

Yes. Its legit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2020
fergusen:

Just thinking..

grin grin

Seriously, I've been waiting for someone to probe me all this while. cheesy I was just playing with words when I came up with it.

So I decided to use that as my moniker here on NL. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu121: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
IeatPussy:

Yes. Its legit
thank you, leatpussy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Lol na just today u reason am grin. Super short.
grin
SH like Oak names. You go just call am blends of two words : cornerstone (or corner) + oak = CornOak grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2020
fergusen:
grin
SH like Oak names. You go just call am blends of two words : cornerstone (or corner) + oak = CornOak grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: KOLLEE(m), Jamescool2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.