Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564297 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
fergusen:
grin
SH like Oak names. You go just call am blends of two words : cornerstone (or corner) + oak = CornOak grin

That was the main idea behind the whole thing. Once upon a time. From the Brandable tutorial dropped by Beckplanet, I picked the "OAK" keyword and researched it.

However, I noticed that it's quite a popular word in the domain industry. So, I started blending the keyword with other words, prefix, suffix, and what have you.

Behold, I came up with several versions. One of them was Oaklify//com. I was still in the process of buying the name, but after three days it was gone. shocked grin

Brandable isn't for the fainthearted sha. lipsrsealed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:
Flea i think means a flea market in this context.

The site on it was a fashion apparel store. But it seems the owner developed the site halfway and left it like that.
Abeg what's the site you used to check it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2020
IghravweIG:

Archive.org

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Archive.org
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
IghravweIG:

I just searched for luxflea//com on google.

Google returned 142.93.104.248. That's the website that was sitting on the domain before the name expired.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 27, 2020
slimjosh43:

Go find another thread cos we too educated domain-wise to fall for this

Lol..wise indeed..I am also into domain thing so rest chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Josmila:

That 5k will fetch you two domains after you're done reading this thread from page 1-1357. Ciao

I have domains for sale if you wanna but I can sell to you ciao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:

I just searched for luxflea//com on google.

Google returned 142.93.104.248. That's the website that was sitting on the domain before the name expired.

Name's gone.

The site looked quite decent sha..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Name's gone.

The site looked quite decent sha..

@ieatpussy's earlier comment comes to mind.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:

@ieatpussy's earlier comment comes to mind.

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2020
We are moving forward.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Please my brothers, who fit helep me extract emails for my soon expiring domain, I don't have pc now.. I'll appreciate or even sow seed if it sells grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Gabson91:
Please my brothers, who fit helep me extract emails for my soon expiring domain, I don't have pc now.. I'll appreciate or even sow seed if it sells grin grin

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2020
CornOak:

Behold, I came up with several versions. One of them was Oaklify//com. I was still in the process of buying the name, but after three days it was gone. shocked grin

Brandable isn't for the fainthearted sha. lipsrsealed embarassed
Kai! That Oaklify you missed was a nice brandable. It's a suitable name for a luxury (and stylish) furniture brand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Softmojo:

LuxFlea//king dropped yesterday.

What do you think of a name like that. Is it a good brandable?

I dont do appraisal.

most importantly, guard unregistered names, unless you are dealing with someone you trust.(which will be rare)

Some folks on BB slack will decline to buy some of my unregged names & it will remain like that.

it might have had a chance with SH

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Has anyone here had the experience of using the Unireg lander? Looks super professional...

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
fergusen:

Kai! That Oaklify you missed was a nice brandable. It's a suitable name for a luxury (and stylish) furniture brand.

brother how far, please after auction with no sell on name liquidate... how many days will the name be put on Bargain Domains....

Thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
therealMcCain:

I dont do appraisal.

most importantly, guard unregistered names, unless you are dealing with someone you trust.(which will be rare)

Some folks on BB slack will decline to buy some of my unregged names & it will remain like that.

it might have had a chance with SH

Thanks Boss. Noted for future reference smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Sadiq3051:

brother how far, please after auction with no sell on name liquidate... how many days will the name be put on Bargain Domains....
Thanks...
Not sure how many days. Most likely it might remain there until you remove it.

You can chat with epik support (live chat) to get accurate info sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2020
fergusen:
Not sure how many days. Most likely it might remain there until you remove it.
You can chat with epik support (live chat) to get accurate info sha.
alright bro thanks....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Gabson91:
You can do that with your phone, unless you don't have a phone. ... do you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Is there any video on domain we can watch on YouTube to enhance our knowledge?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Me i miss the first time when i came to this thread 9 months ago, when Oga iyke still control everything just with few posts (that's how the REAL veterans act smiley ), when boss Branduche would tell me time will discipline me (he is DAMN right, time has taught me alot grin), when beckplanet will "selfishlessly" come and drop some killer info and walk out cool (i appreciate he still does that), when channel5 was the ElonMosque of the time (helping guys with his current info) (hello, Elon, please continue doing that cheesy), when "stupid" questions are simply being ignored and reasonable ones answered (if only we could simply be ignoring questions we perceive as stupid rather than arguing and even exchanging insults cry )

Well, it shall all be well!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Brymo4all:
Is there any video on domain we can watch on YouTube to enhance our knowledge?

DomainSherpa(.)com is full of videos. Youtube will most likely distract you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2020
I was reading while ago when some were giving reasons why they are not using sedo, because they showed your country of residence BOLD and CLEAR ESPECIALLY disadvantages to some living in naija, which may hinder some sales. But i figured it all come to settings.

Now some of my domain getting lots of traffics and catchy are pointed to sedo and now i have a plain clean lander.
If you are interested and you have some catchy names that was rejected by SH or brandbucket, you can try sedo too.

To remove their parking and make it plain like attached pics,

GO TO my domains, (after adding The domain name),
click on the NAME, (will take you to domain details)-->

then to LAYOUT-> TO SELLING-> SELLER LANDER BLANK ( I CHOSE 3) , you can choose any blank.

Then save.
This is why many of us run from SEDO and many that sell successfully there don't show their landing page pics. Hope this will be useful for someone and issues of showing nigeria logo /tracking/location as seller is resolved.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2020
My Oak people food Don land

OakBlitz.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
@priceaction great info! Lol I saw your post here "." I was like, this guy is either about to drop a nugget or a 10k sale. Nice one man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Zubbykan007:
My Oak people food Don land

OakBlitz.com

Nice one, picked from DROP? wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Me i miss the first time when i came to this thread 9 months ago, when Oga iyke still control everything just with few posts (that's how the REAL veterans act smiley ), when boss Branduche would tell me time will discipline me (he is DAMN right, time has taught me alot grin), when beckplanet will "selfishlessly" come and drop some killer info and walk out cool (i appreciate he still does that), when channel5 was the ElonMosque of the time (helping guys with his current info) (hello, Elon, please continue doing that cheesy), when "stupid" questions are simply being ignored and reasonable ones answered (if only we could simply be ignoring questions we perceive as stupid rather than arguing and even exchanging insults cry )

Well, it shall all be well!

$350 definitely sold cheap! But buyer had the upper hand in negotiations and he caught me In a "good" mood.
Congratulations bro. Many more to come.

What's the hold time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
crudedude:

webscraper chrome extension

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
klexycole:

Congratulations bro. Many more to come.

What's the hold time?
Less than 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
klexycole:

Nice one, picked from DROP? wink
No, it is Available ooo, for anyone who want to reg

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.