Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550741 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:09am On May 01, 2020
Nascence:

1. You don't necessarily need coins to submit unregistered names. As a newly registered user, 1000 free POINTS will be given to you and 10 points will be deducted for each of your submitted unregistered names. Usually, as a new user, you could be limited to just 3 free submissions. Depending on your approval rate, you could be given more submission access.

2. There are only two ways to earn coins now.

First is by sharing your SH sales report on popular domain forums like namepros. After sharing your sales report, you contact SH by sending a screenshot of your sales post to them or send the post link.

Secondly, if you have up to 50 or more approved premium names. 50 names upward gives you 50 bonus coins, 100 names upward gives you 100 bonus coins and 500 names upward gives you 500 bonus coins.

Note: If you want to submit a name you own, you need to use coins and a coin equals $1.

Bolded part ;

Not necessarily, it depends on the settings you choose for submission.

If you choose to Submit all names with the first option below, then your Registered name will always appear for you to submit with Coin (1$)

But if you choose the later, Then your registered name will also appear free for submission..

Although Terms and conditions apply when accepted.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:09am On May 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Yes

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2020
Geofavor:
Cc Ikhalyfah, ollybode, everyone,

Google is not accepting my gtb card while trying to pay for dingtone. Apart from using other banks' cards, what other solutions are there?
Answer needed biko
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2020
Geofavor:

Answer needed biko

paypal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2020
True about the design thing. I remember when I mailed you about my blog and you were like "are you a web designer?". With WordPress everything is easy. Just drag and drop

IdeasPro:

You've put your best foot forward by creating a blog. Just make sure you own your blog by paying for domain name renewal and web hosting. By the time your blog is 12 months and above, Google will trust your website and everything starts running smoothly with little effort. But that does not mean you will not be making money with your blog before the 12th month oh!

Why not use WordPress theme by professional designers in the marketplace? Issues and bugs are minimal and are resolved for all buyers as soon as it is detected. Design issues usually occur when you work with individual web developer.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:28am On May 01, 2020
Geofavor:

Answer needed biko

I use this to. Pay for. Anything on Google including Dingtone.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2020
Geofavor:

Google is not accepting my gtb card while trying to pay for dingtone. Apart from using other banks' cards, what other solutions are there?
Use PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2020
Meklex:
This is what I get when I tried adding a domain. What could be wrong?
Contact Dan, most likely the former owner listed it on Dan and didn't delete it after expiring

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:35am On May 01, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain. This means I have points to utilize in submitting names. Wondering where I can find the number of points I have in my account though.

I submitted one name last night. Still going to wait and see how it goes.

One final question; Are we expected to write a comprehensive "description" for a domain before SH approval or after SH approval?

According to the a post i saw at namepros, They don't even read descriptions. They view only your name and if the reviewer is on good mood, he/she may accept your name and ur name will move onto another reviewer. There'r certain scores your name will possess before being accepted.

Secondly for your point.. Goto your Dashboard menu and click My transaction according to the screenshot.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2020
How can one check sold names on SH?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nascence: 10:48am On May 01, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain. This means I have points to utilize in submitting names. Wondering where I can find the number of points I have in my account though.

I submitted one name last night. Still going to wait and see how it goes.

One final question; Are we expected to write a comprehensive "description" for a domain before SH approval or after SH approval?

You should be able to find the number of points you have at squadhelp .com/dashboard

Your description doesn't have to be comprehensive at first, especially if the name speaks for itself. However, for better marketplace exposure after approval, it is advised to extensively describe and classify your names.

In other not to waste too much time with description before approval, you could do the following.

For example you submitted a compound name like WealthPeak.com, your description can just simply be "Wealth Peak".

If it is a blend like Wealthance.com, your description could be "Wealth + Enhance".

Note: The above examples are just if you don't want to waste time on descriptions before review.

If it is an abstract/made up name, your description could go this way "A short and memorable two syllables brand name suitable for vast number of businesses."

If it is a foreign word, do well to tell them the meaning and the language.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nascence: 10:52am On May 01, 2020
BJ4REEL:
How can one check sold names on SH?

Or via https://www.squadhelp.com/ marketplace-dashboard

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:53am On May 01, 2020
@beckplanet @ideapro @tranxo @ikhalifah

good morning house.

i want to buy a premium name from squadhelp at a cheap price. I want to know

if after acquiring the name, would it still be a premium name in squadhelp (because I intend to resell)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2020
Geofavor:

try and see if u can use PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

Hooo boss hitting hard from both sides, I keep on doubting wether I can combine both my studies and Domaining,But behold I am motivated to the extreme brim.Just starting sha Level 2-only.Hats up to the boss of bosses.How the holiday sir?..
Dis one don pass holiday grin
We thank God shaaa.
Combining domaining and study is not easy, but it's easier than combining it with job. That's y i want to transit to inbound-capacity Domains.
U may not get alot of time in lvl2 especially if you are a med student. Nonetheless, arranging your time is the key

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2020
priceaction:
Now see what access bank is at

https://www.nairaland.com/5828305/access-bank-cut-staff-salaries
Folks need to be careful doing business with them now, they will go on manipulation sprey soon. And some aggrieved staffs will go on manipulation and lots of fraud will follow. Same thing happened during Skye bank saga. Over 2 million of a friend disappeared.

Ohhhh..
Need to think this through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
IdeasPro:

You've put your best foot forward by creating a blog. Just make sure you own your blog by paying for domain name renewal and web hosting. By the time your blog is 12 months and above, Google will trust your website and everything starts running smoothly with little effort. But that does not mean you will not be making money with your blog before the 12th month oh!

Why not use WordPress theme by professional designers in the marketplace? Issues and bugs are minimal and are resolved for all buyers as soon as it is detected. Design issues usually occur when you work with individual web developer.

I agree with you there. The guy just basically installed a theme and I had to do most of the heavy lifting. He didn't do much design.

I was sure I could do a better job on my own.

I, however, need him as my blog was hacked twice. He installed the security that presently protects the blog. I'm scared if I chase him away, the blog might be hacked again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2020
fergusen:

Na trouble maker he be. grin grin
Cc Buchika
grin see why i was suspended.
Pic1: because i said the circled undecided
Pic2: when i asked why, see what they said
Pic3: their excuse
Pic4: it will be opened by tomorrow

Ps: the other infraction too wasn't my fault, i won an auction of 3$ i wanted to pay paypal wasn't going, the seller reported me, Mods came in, i told them his PayPal ain't going, they restricted my account. Why won't y be able to pay $3 if at all the PayPal was going? I can even send him the 3$ and tell him to keep the Domain embarassed but they refused to listen.

To me, all those restrictions wasn't fair, but shaa, na dem sabi

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2020
fursh:

Same with mine and i just signed up the account. Decided to try it with an unregistered name. It was reviewed and approved. It’s now live
Cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2020
dayjeee:
I registered a domain on ED. I tried listing in on SH but its telling me domain has already been listed on market place. Bosses in the house please how do i resolve this? Thanks
They were not lying.
You can chat them up to see if something can be done.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2020
Foreigners:

The Boss.. Please is this the right ranking for this services?

If not kindly, rearrange for me. Thanks.

Example.

4.Roofer
3.Roofers
1.Roofing
2.Roofingservice
5.RoofingServices
6.RoofingCompany

(Same apply as above)
Plumber
Plumbers
Plumbing
Plumbingservice
Plumbingservices
Plumbingcompany

5.Mover
1.Movers
2.MovingService
3.Movingservices
4.MovingCompany

Etc..

Note: this is Base on my perception. Nonetheless, i might make some exceptions and violate my own rules

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Yes
please if you don't mind sharing, ur portfolio size? smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:24am On May 01, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

good morning house.

if after acquiring the name, would it still be a premium name in squadhelp (because I intend to resell)

Are you qualified to buy Premium names through Wholesale Market?

If yes, them those names acquired is also eligible for premium listing..

PS: its already a premium listed domain, so they will only switch the name to be on your dashboard and the commission and everything will be yours.

This is for only Squadhelp Registered Domains.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 11:26am On May 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Note: this is Base on my perception. Nonetheless, i might make some exceptions and violate my own rules

So my listed ranking is right in your own perspective?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

good morning house.

Once a premium , always a premium

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

good morning house.

Private Wholesale Marketplace, or the main (public) marketplace?

If it's the PWMP, make sure you select the right categories before choosing a name, that is (1) Listing Type - Premium, and (2) Registered by - Seller, if you intend to fully own and use the name as you like in future.

NB:
The Private Wholesale Marketplace is a mixture of Premium, Basic Plus, and Basic listings.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2020
Foreigners:

So my listed ranking is right in your own perspective?
No, check your post i quoted, i numbered it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2020
Nascence:

Or via https://www.squadhelp.com/ marketplace-dashboard

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fursh(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2020
Geofavor:

Download Talkatone, it’s a U.S number App and you can also use it to verify WhatsApp, call & text U.S and Canadian numbers free of charge. You only need to buy credit to call other countries which is ridiculously cheap

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2020
All thanks to Jehovah and everyone here that has been contributing.

April Sales:

Domain: pet//supplies/market/king
Selling p: $90
Venue: Namesilo
Hold time: 10 months

Domain: erie//injury//lawyer/king
Selling p: $150
Venue: Dan
Hold time: 3 months

Domain: maryland//boat//repair/king
Selling p: $330
Venue: afternic

Domain: tulsa//immigration//lawyer/king
Selling p: $500
Hold time: 4 months.

All outbound with follow up. This month hasn't been easy. I had lot of price agreement but buyers later developed cool feet. We move. More sales to us all!!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 01, 2020
Congrats bro
cyriletifit:
All thanks to Jehovah and everyone here that has been contributing.

April Sales:

Domain: pet//supplies/market/king
Selling p: $90
Venue: Namesilo
Hold time: 10 months

Domain: erie//injury//lawyer/king
Selling p: $150

Domain: maryland//boat//repair/king
Selling p: $330
Venue: afternic

Domain: tulsa//immigration//lawyer/king
Selling p: $500
Hold time: 4 months.

All outbound with follow up. This month hasn't been easy. I had lot of price agreement but buyers later developed cool feet. We move. More sales to us all!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2020
TheSTreetman:

I use this to. Pay for. Anything on Google including Dingtone.
Which app is this please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: harrykewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.