Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533389 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
IdeasPro:
For some of us here, if you PM any member on this forum, please endeavor to check your mail for a reply. At least, you can reply back to acknowledge your receipt. I believe you have something in mind before you PM. When you PM a member, go and check your email address with which you signed up with Nairaland. I know because you use alternative email ID, you may forget that someone has replied you.

I value my time greatly. Receiving PM from a member and replying and not getting acknowledgement discourages me for dissipating my time replying in the first instance.

You'll succeed!

Pls clue on hosting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2020
Fixitnow:

15-20 emails

So few!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2020
talkportal:

Please can you take us through the process of the sale?

And can anyone help with the page or pages that have the updated sales letter? I want to do last outbound for my two names due to expire soon.

Saskatoonphotography/king

& Sydneylabourhire/king

I like the first domain. I'll advise you to keep it

What do y'all think?

I like the first domain name. I'll advise you to keep it even keep it, renew it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:12am On May 02, 2020
abeg house Dan get account with Porkbun?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2020
grandstar:

So few!

#gracegang

I'm sure he filtered the companies he was going to contact.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2020
Abeg is the namecheap promo still on? What's the code
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2020
Sadiq3051:
abeg house Dan get account with Porkbun?

If yoube bought your first 3 domains, there might be none available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkechianigbogu: 10:20am On May 02, 2020
crudedude:

Are you from Obah?
No. Am from Nibo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:20am On May 02, 2020
Fixitnow:
Sales Alert !
Austincraneservice/king
Venue : Dan
Price : $850
Hold time: 3days
Sale Type : Outbound.
Wow I was about to buy this domain but I just back out that am very busy to outbound now .. This huge Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fixitnow: 10:23am On May 02, 2020
ElonMosque:

cool cool . I assume you listed the price in your initial mail.

Not at all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2020
talkportal:

Please can you take us through the process of the sale?

And can anyone help with the page or pages that have the updated sales letter? I want to do last outbound for my two names due to expire soon.

Saskatoonphotography/king

& Sydneylabourhire/king

What do y'all think?
if you try your last outbound and it did not sell drop them. Focus more on usa cities. The first is a City in Canada and Canadians will always prefer dot ca to dot com, the second is also in Australia and they prefer dot com.au especially when it is a geo related domain.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:25am On May 02, 2020
IghravweIG:

Check 'Rejected'
sir, I am in my account marketplace now, everything is zero both pending is zero.
or where do I find rejected domains

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2020
grandstar:

If yoube bought your first 3 domains, there might be none available
bro check my question again I mean Dan get account with porkbun?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2020
Fixitnow:

Not at all

I see. I'm just here wondering what sales letter you used though....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2020
Fixitnow:
Sales Alert !
Austincraneservice/king
Price : $850
Hold time: 3days
Kai.....see domain wey I see jump skip.....Kai kai.....inside life....congrats mahn cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2020
mazizitonene:
Kai.....see domain wey I see jump skip.....Kai kai.....inside life....congrats mahn cheesy cheesy

6 people ignored the domain including me and it sold for $850. Abeg i need some sleep.. I weak here..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 10:57am On May 02, 2020
Please, how do I get Auth Code from NameSilo? I can't find where to request for it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2020
ElonMosque:

6 people ignored the domain including me and it sold for $850. Abeg i need some sleep.. I weak here..
the Lord is your muscle. It has occurred to me countless times but we move on!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 11:00am On May 02, 2020
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

30 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2020
Pls is d namecheap promo stil on? What's d promo code
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2020
IdeasPro:

First, I love the Shamrock WordPress theme you used. It's clean! I may use it in one of my next projects after the lockdown ease. My advice for you next time is to figure out the products and services you want to promote and sell on your blog even before launching it. At least you'll not go out to rent a shop or office in the brick-and-mortar world without knowing what to sell.

It's like putting the cart before the horse instead of the reverse order. With that said, promote affiliate products like cyber security products, computer accessories, etc. You can use Amazon affiliate program to do this.
Thanks for your input boss.. I had that domain on my portfolio that's why I use it. I registered on Amazon affiliate and they gave me 3 months to make 3 sales, if not, the affiliate account will be suspended.

Please boss what's the best category do recommend on the blog?

I'm thinking of TopList, Education, Reviews in that order.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
please I submit three unregistered domains to SH yesterday but I log in today and I can't find them anymore.
grin Welcome.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2020
Please who can put me through on how to do a bulk outbound..am tired of sending out mail to enduser one after another.please help be am a newbie
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:13am On May 02, 2020
tranxo:
grin Welcome.
to where grin grin tell me weytin cause am abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2020
Channel5:

Robot Intel is nice brand name ....
SH rejected it.. but someone sold a similar name
RobotFocus/king for 500bucks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2020
ElonMosque:

lol....my brother, the domain was meant for him jare....think I was discouraged by the 2018 Aby/wby though it had good CPC...

And I see our seller has a track record with "crane service" wink........though I've also sold a couple myself.

It's all good, we move...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2020
golamike:
APRIL SALES

These sales thought me not to ever give up on any name even when they're not selling fast. I had earlier done a lot of outbounding on the names that i almost gave up but I decided to restrategize and shoot one more time, and BOOM they all clicked.
The best part is that all the names sold within 4 days (this week).

Congrats Bro....if you don't mind sharing the tips, we'll be grateful wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2020
ElonMosque:

All of una for hold that name till e drop. Grace na turn by turn. Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

to where grin grin
tell me weytin cause am abeg
To SH na. Lol. Check your Rejected list. Sometimes humor helps to overlook some SH disappointment.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2020
mayhon:
DAY2:

Yesterday, I started FB outbounding and like I was advised I created a new FB account for this. But after sending like messages to about 15 pages the account was suspended today. I searched for FB support email and couldn't find it.

Starting over again . . . .
Whenever you are doing fb outbound don't do it directly, use messenger instead. Whenever you are on the page, click the messenger icon if it is there using your mobile phone, you will be redirected to your messenger app. Send the message from there. Sometimes fb may ban you for sending repeated message all you need to do is send something simple first like hi or good morning then post your sales letter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 11:31am On May 02, 2020
golamike:
APRIL SALES

Dentonroof/king
Price : $200
Hold time: 10 months

Wilmingtonautorepair/king
Price : $250

Charlottefoundationrepair/king
Venue : Epik
Price : $150

These sales thought me not to ever give up on any name even when they're not selling fast. I had earlier done a lot of outbounding on the names that i almost gave up but I decided to restrategize and shoot one more time, and BOOM they all clicked.

Congrats boss, pls help me with your follow up sales letter. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2020
golamike:
APRIL SALES

Dentonroof/king
Price : $200

Wilmingtonautorepair/king
Price : $250

Charlottefoundationrepair/king
Venue : Epik
Price : $150

Huge Congrats.
Never say never.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Oshiofe, Thosyn12(m), Apus, Lookp and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.