Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545491 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2020
terrymason:

Thanks for your input boss.. I had that domain on my portfolio that's why I use it. I registered on Amazon affiliate and they gave me 3 months to make 3 sales, if not, the affiliate account will be suspended.

Please boss what's the best category do recommend on the blog?

I'm thinking of TopList, Education, Reviews in that order.
That order is okay. Selling boils down to promotion. Promote, promote and promote. Amazon products sell because the website is trusted all over the world.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 4:25pm On May 02, 2020
With the way BrandBucket keeps accepting my names, am beginning to doubt their credibility.
All those names are names rejected on SH.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by festilla: 4:34pm On May 02, 2020
Please I am having issue registering a domain on namesilo. Anytime I enter my card details, it takes me to modify at the right hand side. Is there anything I am missing? I don't know what to select on nameserver. Please assist on the process

ElonMosque:

NOPE. You can push to another porkbun account or wait until 60 days based on the agreement with the buyer. If your domain is good enough, buyers can understand and open a porkbun account just for the sake of having that domain. Some are stubbornly loyal to GoDaddy. Worry less about the transfer process, just buy good domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I go through this post again, where are you reading? is it on this nairaland or domain sites like namepros. or do you have any PDF on domain that you can recommend me to download.
thanks
I read from her and several namepros threads regarding general domains.

Regarding brandable, i read from DNgeek, tldinvestors, NamePros, SH blog, and sales and marketplaces like SH, BB

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 4:48pm On May 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I read from her and several namepros threads regarding general domains.

Regarding brandable, i read from DNgeek, tldinvestors, NamePros, SH blog, and sales and marketplaces like SH, BB
thanks so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2020
Osnami:
With the way BrandBucket keeps accepting my names, am beginning to doubt their credibility.
Each have their own taste. But las las na selling the names matter!
But personally i feel like BB is the dumping site grin grin

BP? I have nothing to say lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 4:53pm On May 02, 2020
Hello guys, I stumbled on a 5letter word English Super premium domain that is available for registration (Hand Reg), two of it other extention is in use and fully running (nl and se), dunno whether I should risk and reg it or submit to squadhelp for review as unregistered domain

N/B => Nameworth gives it $24,500 as Super premium name while Brinso reviews it with a score of 93% as worthy Brandable name

Advise me Biko
Cc: therealMCcain ikhalyfah Beckplanet 2Sexycom Nascence
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2020
Nawa o
Mad sales everywhere.
Congratulations to the recent sellers.
More sales to all

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
Osnami:

Please make this post die here, nor go write am for Namepros. I use God beg you.

On a more serious note: They both cater for a different cadre of endusers. BB is high end premuim marketplace. SH is low to moderate.

Most startup companies will use BB or go through a broker who will likely use BB & other highly curated marketplaces.

Its mostly individuals & one man companies that uses SH

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
1st sale Alert.

laflooringcompany/king
Outbound over 300 contacts.
Hold: 3 months
Venue: Epik lander
Price: $200.

Sent outbound to over 300 contacts...few showed interest nd went mute. Google suspended gmail. Un-suspended, did follow up after one month..by adjusting price from 555 to 399. Not even gone Tru 1/3 of d endusers; One end user showed interest offered $200, counted $300. Insisted; agreed. Then another end user came for it @399 but already sold $200.

Tnks to God, oga IK, ikhalifah, beckplanet, branduche & everyone in this thread for dr inputs. Remain blessed. Those yet to make a sale. Jst persevere.

Save d 'congrats' reply to save space. I don't usually congratulate others.

Sale letter & follow up letter given respectively.

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 5:04pm On May 02, 2020
therealMcCain:

Please make this post die here, nor go write am for Namepros. I use God beg you.

On a more serious note: They both cater for a different cadre of endusers. BB is high end premuim marketplace. SH is low to moderate.

Most startup companies will use BB or go through a broker who will likely use BB & other highly curated marketplaces.

Its mostly individuals & one man companies that uses SH
Toor. Make we dey look then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

haaa
The more I read, the less I know.
I thought this was a soft work.
thank you sir
When you read and think the less you know, the residual becomes yours. That is the treasure trove which you will eventually dig up to become wealthy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:07pm On May 02, 2020
eaddyboy:
Hello guys, I stumbled on a 5letter word English Super premium domain that is available for registration (Hand Reg), two of it other extention is in use and fully running (nl and se), dunno whether I should risk and reg it or submit to squadhelp for review as unregistered domain

N/B => Nameworth gives it $24,500 as Super premium name while Brinso reviews it with a score of 93% as worthy Brandable name

Advise me Biko

It will be hard to advise because i dont know the name, going by the bolded & your colorful words of description such name shouldnt be available for hand reg or it is for a reason.

Have you checked for trademark?

Is the name in dot com?

Have you CAREFULLY & PROPERLY CHECKED that it is not a misspelling?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:10pm On May 02, 2020
Appraisal means nothing most of the time especially when its a machine.

Comparative sales are better. Most brandable domain name will either have $0 or less than $100 as worth

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
IdeasPro:

When you read and think the less you know, the residual becomes yours. That is the treasure trove which you will eventually dig up to become wealthy.
thanks sir
but the day I finally get the hidden logic about this domaining, all the upcoming newbie will enjoy me grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
ElonMosque:
[b]
Courtesy of Richkal cool

No cap bro, nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2020
pwetie:
1st sale Alert.

laflooringcompany/king
Outbound over 300 contacts.
Hold: 3 months
Venue: Epik lander
Price: $200.

Sent outbound to over 300 contacts...few showed interest nd went mute. Google suspended gmail. Un-suspended, did follow up after one month..by adjusting price from 555 to 399. Not even gone Tru 1/3 of d endusers; One end user showed interest offered $200, counted $300. Insisted; agreed. Then another end user came for it @399 but already sold $200.

Tnks to oga IK, ikhalifah, beckplanet, branduche & everyone in this thread for dr inputs. Remain blessed. Those yet to make a sale. Jst persevere.

Save d 'congrats' reply to save space. I don't usually congratulate others.

Sale letter & follow up letter given respectively.
Alhamdulillah! I know it was coming sooner or later. Congratulations bro!
This shall be first of many God's willing!
I'm really happy for this

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2020
biggy12:
Despite the knockdown I work from home and still make my money I will be teaching the first 10 people to message me on 08064381784 how am doing it. Note to learn what I want teach u it will cost you nothing less than 200k outside. You check this site to have idea of what I do https://flpnewprospect..com

Organisations are sacking staffs already but we are recruiting
You mean KNOCKOUT grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
terrymason:

I registered on Amazon affiliate and they gave me 3 months to make 3 sales, if not, the affiliate account will be suspended.

The same mistake I made seven years ago when I just got started with Amazon affiliate. I didn't make that sales in three months, cos my website didn't receive enough traffic, as a result I got kicked out.

But do not worry about that, if you get kicked out eventually you can still reapply, albeit with traffic proof.

So you need to work on your website first to get enough traffic and session on before you reapply. The traffic can come from either search engine (organic) or Social platforms like Pinterest. This is what I did and I made that first three sales in a day hitch free.

terrymason:

Please boss what's the best category do recommend on the blog?

The best categories I can recommend for you now, with the latest Amazon associate program update, are Sport, Lawn & Garden, Home And Outdoor Niche. Those Niches are mild competitive and have higher commission percent than any other niches on Amazon associate.

P.s: You can create an Authority Website that will accommodate all the niches I mentioned above instead of focusing one niche. And, this will give you chance to earn more across the niches.

P.s.s: Try to promote products with price of $100 and above in order to earn more commission with less stress.

Here is an example of authority site I am talking about https://amaperfect.com. I hope that helps to some extent. Cheers

Warmest Regard
RichKal

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2020
eaddyboy:

Advise me Biko
Let me see first grin. I doubt you saw a premium English word. Register it and tell us.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 5:37pm On May 02, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

You mean KNOCKOUT grin

The Musa don watch WWE tire grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 5:38pm On May 02, 2020
therealMcCain:

It will be hard to advise because i dont know the name, going by the bolded & your colorful words of description such name shouldnt be available for hand reg or it is for a reason.

Have you checked for trademark?

Is the name in dot com?

Have you CAREFULLY & PROPERLY CHECKED that it is not a misspelling?
Thank you

Yes, it is in Dot com
Not a trademark name

An hint: *Better* is 6Letter word, *Beter* is 5Letter word....The latter is the scenario I'm referring to and it can be pronounced very well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 5:39pm On May 02, 2020
Softmojo:

If its your dropped name that's still on ED, then what you had was HustonCraneService//king grin

My guess is that the misspelt Houston is the reason why it never sold.

Re-read and double check what I typed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 5:42pm On May 02, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Let me see first grin. I doubt you saw a premium English word. Register it and tell us.
I'm tempted to cheesy on a second thought I could still reg it and ask for refunds if it turns out bad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:46pm On May 02, 2020
eaddyboy:

Thank you

Yes, it is in Dot com
Not a trademark name

An hint: *Better* is 6Letter word, *Beter* is 5Letter word....The latter is the scenario I'm referring to and it can be pronounced very well

meaning its a mispelt word. mispelt words still sell but are not in vogue again.

Without knowing the name, nobody can say or do nothing. if you are confident, register it max, its $8 you will spentld

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 5:47pm On May 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Alhamdulillah!
I'm really happy for this
Tnks a bunch brotherly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2020
eaddyboy:
I'm tempted to cheesy on a second thought I could still reg it and ask for refunds if it turns out bad
If you are sure it's a dictionary word and it's 5letters registrar it. If it's not that premium you can still submit to SH.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2020
therealMcCain:
Appraisal means nothing most of the time especially when its a machine.

Comparative sales are better. Most brandable domain name will either have $0 or less than $100 as worth

Truely said at last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:22pm On May 02, 2020
Crazeworld:
HOW TO SEND MASS INDIVIDUALLY CUSTOMIZED MAILS THROUGH STREAK
Alright guys. Don't follow this tutorial if you need testimonies because me never sell domain before o grin
However, you can learn to simplify your outbounding work by sending mails easily. I've also realized that Google doesn't lock my account since I started using this method.

This is called mail merge. You can send multiple emails (800 mails in 24 hours according to Streak) with just a single click. And that's not all, the mails can be customized to show individually the name of the recipient, organization, etc.

You can even schedule the mails to send at a later date/time and since the mails are personalized, your end users get the mail delivered like it was address to them only. In addition, the mails are tracked so you can tell who read it and who didn't.

Okay I see you are interested. So what do you need?
1. A gmail account that has the Streak app installed.
2. A PC (I'm not sure this can be done on mobile phones)
3. Your time (or you pay me if you're a lazy youth)

STEPS
1. Create a document using Microsoft Excel. The Row headings just the way I do mine is NAME, COMPANY, & EMAIL ADDRESS. Now fill the columns with the corresponding headings. e.g.
Crazeworld (Name), Crazeworld Consults (Company), ceo@crazeworld.com (email address).
Fill with as many end users that you have available.

2. When you're done, save the file as "CSV comma delimited" (very important)

3. Now open gmail in your Chrome browser.
Click compose
In the recipient box, click on mail merge.
Click upload CSV. Locate your CSV file and hit enter.

The Streak app will automatically select the email addresses as the recipients. If you have 70 end users, it will show you that you have 70 mails to be sent.

4. Enter your preferred subject line as subject for the mails. Like someone suggested, I use my domain keywords as subject. KitchenPlumber/king will be Kitchen Plumber.

5. Copy and paste your sales letter in the message box. Edit to you satisfaction. (Bold, Italize, etc.)

Example.
Hello Lala,
I have Nairaland.ng for sale. This is a good domain name for Nairaland Forum.

Now let's say the above is the sales letter you're using, it already has the variables I'd want to personalize for each end user. (Recipient name and company name like we have in our CSV file)

6. To personalize the mails
Highlight the "Lala"
Click on variables (you will see it close to the "send" button)
It will display the row headers you have in the CSV file (Name, Company, Email).
Select name. What this means is that "Lala" will automatically be replaced with the individual names for individual mails in the CSV file.

Highlight "Nairaland Forum" and repeat step 6 to replace company name.

When you're satisfied with everything you can hit "send" and watch as the messages get dispatched.

Outbound process

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2020
Is it a good idea to pick super expensive dotcoms and register on the .co TLD?

Considering epik is doing .co promo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 6:30pm On May 02, 2020
I just hand reg the domain now using Namecheap promo code, netsol wouldn't accept my card

Slegh /King Hit or Miss Refund or Keep

CC: therealMCcain ikhalyfah Beckplanet 2Sexycom Simpsonrocket
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ImDStar: 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
I am a newbie here and I am super interested in this business, can someone please in the name of God put me through?

Infact, I am ready to start right away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.