Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563348 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:42am On May 05, 2020
AAA593:
E don tey wey I post sales here. Make I post this quick one.

Vacationrentalsportland.king
Sold for $499 in Dan
Hold time: an hour or less

Congrats Bro

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:46am On May 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Are you sure about this? Is it for new accounts or new and old?

i used that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2020
IeatPussy:

i used that
Which of them? $0.99?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:50am On May 05, 2020
donsheva:
Who has experienced something like this before? A name pending approval on SH with 800views

The name has gone through SH market before. Something like this.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
Marketing Agency Utah//king
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours
Had 103 endusers to contact and buyer was very interested as he responded to my mail less than a minute after I sent it.
I quoted $910 as asking price and he said that was a fair price but he doesn't have that kind of money cos of COVID-19. I told him to make me an offer Baba said $272 I tell am say na money im call but e no reach but say I go do 400 to cover escrow charges.
He responded that I have been so generous with my prices (Baba dey toast me grin) but he had to squeeze money around to get up to that 273 that way can be do so that the escrow does not bite me so bad so I said let's do $350 but he begged for $323 and I agreed. All these from 1st mail to the sale was for just a lil above 1 hour.
I put him through the UndevelopedEscrow process and he paid. How I wish I had PayPal as the buyer had a porkbun account I for just keep the $51 I paid Dan.

Why did I accept his price?
I had just sent 18 mails before he responded and while I was chatting with him I was still sending mails but no one has responded as at the 34th mail out of 103 so I said Omo make I rest since the domain is less than a day with a good ROI.

Sorry to bore you guys.

As we say "we move ooooooo"
boss, please how did you know the exact number of end users that you had at your disposal ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 10:52am On May 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Which of them? $0.99?

NCDISC0004 $4.95, limit 5 domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours
Had 103 endusers to contact and buyer was very interested as he responded to my mail less than a minute after I sent it.
I quoted $910 as asking price and he said that was a fair price but he doesn't have that kind of money cos of COVID-19. I told him to make me an offer Baba said $272 I tell am say na money im call but e no reach but say I go do 400 to cover escrow charges.
He responded that I have been so generous with my prices (Baba dey toast me grin) but he had to squeeze money around to get up to that 273 that way can be do so that the escrow does not bite me so bad so I said let's do $350 but he begged for $323 and I agreed. All these from 1st mail to the sale was for just a lil above 1 hour.
I put him through the UndevelopedEscrow process and he paid. How I wish I had PayPal as the buyer had a porkbun account I for just keep the $51 I paid Dan.

I had just sent 18 mails before he responded and while I was chatting with him I was still sending mails but no one has responded as at the 34th mail out of 103 so I said Omo make I rest since the domain is less than a day with a good ROI.

Sorry to bore you guys.

Pls tell how to scrap email of an end users.
Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 05, 2020
AAA593:
E don tey wey I post sales here. Make I post this quick one.

Vacationrentalsportland.king
Sold for $499 in Dan
Hold time: an hour or less
congrats on your sales, did you mail the end user the same night/evening ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abimcee: 11:13am On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours

Sorry to bore you guys.

Good morning folks, I am a newbie in this biz and I will love to make progress on it. I put 3 domains up for sales and I have not get any response from end users despite using the sales letters.

What can I do?�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2020
Abimcee:

Good morning folks, I am a newbie in this biz and I will love to make progress on it. I put 3 domains up for sales and I have not get any response from end users despite using the sales letters.

What can I do?�

move on, read more and buy more good names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:31am On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours

Sorry to bore you guys.

please how do you know our enduser? I type the keyword now at bing and this is what I get. I think the enduser are the one that our domain is similar to them. But I don't see many as the keyword. Are we just going to be mailing all the websites that bing brought or how?
thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 11:35am On May 05, 2020
Aftetnic suspended my account. Please, what could be the problem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:56am On May 05, 2020
meetme01:
Aftetnic suspended my account. Please, what could be the problem?

You Parked your domain and went ahead to selfclick.. I think
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2020
I saw this name 2 nights ago. Wasn't convinced with the search results. Congratulations bruh

slimjosh43:
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours

Sorry to bore you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by festilla: 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:

Monitoring spirit grin grin grin

Thanks Boss

From your advice. How much can I sell this domain
conferenceandexpo.com
servicewaterheater.com

Also can you recommend other marketplace to list and how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:27pm On May 05, 2020
fergusen:

Lol grin

Boss thanks o. Your boy loyal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:30pm On May 05, 2020
Electricboy:

boss, please how did you know the exact number of end users that you had at your disposal ?

Google map Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:39pm On May 05, 2020
Carmal90:

Pls tell how to scrap email of an end users.
Regards
I use hunter, snov, Facebook and Gmail app.

hunter//io requires a custom email account for 100 free extract a month

Snov//io requires normal email and gives 50 emails search

Facebook: I visit the about page to search for email

Gmail app: so there's always an email pattern for all these companies. So I after finding out who the decision maker is, I go to my Gmail app to send the mail. I use the format (e.g fsurname@domain.xx, first name@domain . Bleep e.t.c). Now before or once I type in the last letter (.com) an icon comes up either an initial of the name, or a picture e.t.c this tells me the email is correct so I don't bother using other methods to get the email I just proceed.

Hope my explanation is clear

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:42pm On May 05, 2020
Abimcee:

What can I do?�

I can't tell what you are doing wrong if we don't know the domain. It's possible the domain is not quality, your mail is not getting to box but going to SPAM, or you need to mail more endusers or your pricing........ So many things
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please how do you know our enduser? I type the keyword now at bing and this is what I get. I think the enduser are the one that our domain is similar to them. But I don't see many as the keyword. Are we just going to be mailing all the websites that bing brought or how?
thanks

The first on the list is an end users. I actually do not fancy bing for geo domain as Google map works best for me.
Sometimes your name might not match but the service they render is your domain name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
festilla:

From your advice. How much can I sell this domain
servicewaterheater.com

Also can you recommend other marketplace to list and how to go about it.

hello readygoservice //com

Go to Google and type in servicewaterheater usa

As for sales price...... I don't know ooooo. I go with gut feeling

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skpicks(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by festilla: 1:09pm On May 05, 2020
Thanks. Aside from Google and Bing, which other search engine can I use.
Also which other marketplace can I list them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
Qulink1:

I think Epik responds faster on Twitter tho

Hello.

For newly parked domain it shows the BitMitigate notification for few minutes while we are assigning SSL certificate to your landing page.

If this problem still persists try visiting the landing page from another browser or try clearing cookies and cache.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2020
Carmal90:

I sense that as well, but we move.

That's the spirit. On to the next one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
festilla:
Thanks. Aside from Google and Bing, which other search engine can I use.
Also which other marketplace can I list them

If you can't use Google and Bing to get your results, i wonder what else will give you..

Oya

Duckduckgo
YahooSearch
Etc

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2020
Honest question, Squadhelp users please help

What's the benefit of listing a domain on SH if it'll be listed under Basic Plus? The commissions are more than other options (Afternic, Dan, Epik) and the domain is not promoted like if it's listed as Premium. Also you have to point the nameservers to SH and can't list the domain with a lower price on other marketplaces.

What am I missing here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by festilla: 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Thanks. Though I have started outbounding via Google search. I will try others too

TheSTreetman:

If you can't use Google and Bing to get your results, i wonder what else will give you..

Oya

Duckduckgo
YahooSearch
Etc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 1:45pm On May 05, 2020
The first on the list is an end user.
thank you. But can you please just brief me how you use Google map.

slimjosh43:

The first on the list is an end users. I actually do not fancy bing for geo domain as Google map works best for me.
ehn ehn
i thought only if it match the domain name.
thanks.
Sometimes your name might not match but the service they render is your domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours

Sorry to bore you guys.

Congrats bro.

I'd appreciate your answer regarding my questions.

From your post, you send your email individually rather than mass emailing, right?

You also do not include your price in your email but encourage them to make an offer, am I correct?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
I see lots of folks rushing to make sales without laying the right foundation. Just like any craft, striving to be good should be the 1st way to go.

I do hope some of them will not burn out.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
crudedude:
Honest question, Squadhelp users please help

What's the benefit of listing a domain on SH if it'll be listed under Basic Plus? The commissions are more than other options (Afternic, Dan, Epik) and the domain is not promoted like if it's listed as Premium. Also you have to point the nameservers to SH and can't list the domain with a lower price on other marketplaces.

What am I missing here?
You can submit them to contests.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: virtuedagirl(f), TaiwoKing, Domainer1999 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.