Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552438 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
therealMcCain:
I see lots of folks rushing to make sales without laying the right foundation. Just like any craft, striving to be good should be the 1st way to go.

I do hope some of them will not burn out.
They should not make sale again? tongue

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2020
festilla:

From your advice. How much can I sell this domain
conferenceandexpo.com
servicewaterheater.com

Also can you recommend other marketplace to list and how to go about it.

From $300 to $850

List them on Afternic, Dan and Epik. The most important is Afternic.

Domains may mostly go through inbound so you need to be patient

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
grandstar:

From $300 to $850

List them on Afternic, Dan and Epik. The most important is Afternic.

Sale may mostly go through inbound so you need to be patient
Boss abeg how much can I sell MrAppraisal/king

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2020
tongue
tranxo:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 2:26pm On May 05, 2020
tranxo:

Chai... Falls from namepros server grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
Marketing Agency Utah//king
$323
Outbound
Less than 24 hours
Had 103 endusers to contact and buyer was very interested as he responded to my mail less than a minute after I sent it.
I quoted $910 as asking price and he said that was a fair price but he doesn't have that kind of money cos of COVID-19. I told him to make me an offer Baba said $272 I tell am say na money im call but e no reach but say I go do 400 to cover escrow charges.
He responded that I have been so generous with my prices (Baba dey toast me grin) but he had to squeeze money around to get up to that 273 that way can be do so that the escrow does not bite me so bad so I said let's do $350 but he begged for $323 and I agreed. All these from 1st mail to the sale was for just a lil above 1 hour.
I put him through the UndevelopedEscrow process and he paid. How I wish I had PayPal as the buyer had a porkbun account I for just keep the $51 I paid Dan.

Why did I accept his price?
I had just sent 18 mails before he responded and while I was chatting with him I was still sending mails but no one has responded as at the 34th mail out of 103 so I said Omo make I rest since the domain is less than a day with a good ROI.

Sorry to bore you guys.

As we say "we move ooooooo"

You can get a PayPal account. Some guys here have ones they use. And they even withdraw the money from ATM.

Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 2:33pm On May 05, 2020
IeatPussy:

i used that
this guy, the kind picture wey dey engulf my brain anytime I see ur handle eh...

Just wondering how u eat it.

One say him na icausetrouble fear shocked no go let me near that one.

One say him na juicypussy and I don't want any temptation. I bind and cast that one *sign of the cross*

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
therealMcCain:
I see lots of folks rushing to make sales without laying the right foundation. Just like any craft, striving to be good should be the 1st way to go.

I do hope some of them will not burn out.
which kind talk be this. Na your prayer make them no make sale.
Which kind mentality be this. Must everyone suffer, before making it in life. David suffered before making it, but Solomon just swim into wealth effortlessly. Soaring on the wing of his father's work.
It should be your joy that they are catching up faster.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2020
tranxo:

I don't fancy that name sorry. I doubt it has value.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
SEYIKP:
which kind talk be this. Na your prayer make them no make sale.
Which kind mentality be this. Must everyone suffer, before making it in life. David suffered before making it, but Solomon just swim into wealth effortlessly. Soaring on the wing of his father's work.
It should be your joy that they are catching up faster.
Nwanu i don't even understand wat he was saying tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2020
grandstar:

Chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 3:29pm On May 05, 2020
grandstar:

He is just being sarcastic grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2020
IeatPussy:

i used that
Did you make a purchase with a GLO simcard? I'm having issues paying for one with a MTN simcard for an old NetSol account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 3:38pm On May 05, 2020
Who has received money recently thru wire transfer using Access bank. Is thier rate up to 380. I heard dey don't deduct $26 like gtb, is this thru?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2020
AroFx:
Who has received money recently thru wire transfer using Access bank. Is thier rate up to 380. I heard dey don't deduct $26 like gtb, is this thru?

Last time I received, the rate was about 340 and they deducted their $26
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JuicyProstitute: 3:53pm On May 05, 2020
crudedude:
Honest question, Squadhelp users please help

What's the benefit of listing a domain on SH if it'll be listed under Basic Plus? The commissions are more than other options (Afternic, Dan, Epik) and the domain is not promoted like if it's listed as Premium. Also you have to point the nameservers to SH and can't list the domain with a lower price on other marketplaces.

What am I missing here?

I also need answers to the questions above... People on here don't talk about listing their domains on SEDO why please? Are they a bad market place?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2020
Reading this thread from page 1 is tiring i must confess cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
tranxo:
Chai

Was that fair? I don't see any value. Oyinbo no dey like am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
Which is better between Dan and SEDO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2020
grin
AroFx:

He is just being sarcastic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 4:18pm On May 05, 2020
DNSPro:

You can get a PayPal account. Some guys here have ones they use. And they even withdraw the money from ATM.

Congrats

Please do you heads up on this process? I need a Paypal account badly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2020
id911:
I listed my domains on Afternic more than a months ago but all my domains there are showing zero views, is there anything I'm not doing right?

Which is better between Dan and SEDO because I'm considering SEDO instead of Dan. And Must one change to SEDO nameservers when listed? Thanks

1. For traffic, its usually preferable to list on SEDO and afternic.
2. Not necessarily, although you could easily use their NS for a day just to confirm your ownership of the domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Fumiex(f): 4:27pm On May 05, 2020
please have read from page 1 to some pages but I don't get to understand some stuff. is there any one to put me through again�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 4:30pm On May 05, 2020
Qulink1:

Last time I received, the rate was about 340 and they deducted their $26
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
micynute94:

Congrats bro.

I'd appreciate your answer regarding my questions.

From your post, you send your email individually rather than mass emailing, right?

You also do not include your price in your email but encourage them to make an offer, am I correct?

I send my email either individually (phone)/streak merge mail(laptop)

I do not include price in my mail, I need to sense interest before I reveal price. Moreso the price is already in the for sale lander. For me when I add price to my mail I do not get a response back.so I prefer blank mail then when I tell you the price and you do not respond I know there was interest so I could follow up.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:44pm On May 05, 2020
Hi guys, I need a dedicated person to help me do outbound for the GEO domains I bought last year. I have not done outbound on like 90% of the names.
Interested person must have enough time and must have sold one or more names before.
Commission will be based on a percentage of the domain sold.
PM me if you're interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

1. For traffic, its usually preferable to list on SEDO and afternic.
2. Not necessarily, although you could easily use their NS for a day just to confirm your ownership of the domain.

Thanks Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2020
Hi guys, I need a dedicated person to help me do outbound for the GEO domains I bought last year. I have not done outbound on like 90% of the names.
Interested person must have enough time.
Commission will be based on a percentage of the domain sold.
PM me if interested.... cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2020
id911:

Thanks Sir, that means I can change the NS back to my preferred NS after ownership confirmation right? What about me not seeing views on my afternic listed domains, any thing wrong ?

Yep.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2020
Sales Alert

SavannahMarketingAgency.com

Priced: $100
Purchase price : 4.15
Registra : Porkborn
Duration : 5hours
Marketplace: Dan

Alhamdulilahi for this sale and thanks to Slimjosh43 for reporting his sale of Marketing Agency Utah.

I was inspired by this domain and I quickly checked my watchlist to checked for available Domains viola I saw savannah marketing agency, I registered it and outbound to potential endusers.

An end user replied with "is it Negotiable? Then I replied him to make his best offer and he quote $49, I counter with $250.

Buyer insisted on paying $49 that name is 2 long and he already owned MarketingSavannah.com,I ask him to Up his offer then he ask for the proof that I owned the domain, I quickly login to my dashboard screenshot the domain and send to him.

He ask for the least I can let the domain go then I reply with $150, he said he can't go beyond $100, I quickly changed the price to $100 telling him he can only get it for 24hours for that price.

Dan almost messed up with this sales as buyer was unable to pay with credit card and PayPal.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2020
zord33k:
Sales Alert

SavannahMarketingAgency.com

Priced: $100
Purchase price : 4.15
Registra : Porkborn
Duration : 5hours
Marketplace: Dan

Alhamdulilahi for this sales and thanks to Slimjosh43 for reporting his sales of Marketing Agency Utah.

I was inspired by this domain and I quickly checked my watchlist to checked for available Domains viola I saw savannah marketing agency, I registered it and outbound to potential endusers.

An end user replied with "is it Negotiable? Then I replied him to make his best offer and he quote $49, I counter with $250.

Buyer insisted on paying $49 that name is 2 long and he already owned MarketingSavannah.com,I ask him to Up his offer then he ask for the proof that I owned the domain, I quickly login to my dashboard screenshot the domain and send to him.

He ask for the least I can let the domain go then I reply with $150, he said he can't go beyond $100, I quickly changed the price to $100 telling him he can only get it for 24hours for that price.

Dan almost messed up with this sales as buyer was unable to pay with credit card and PayPal.

My OGA,
Congratulations.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2020
Please ur sample of sales letter to denobleboi@gmail.com
slimjosh43:

I send my email either individually (phone)/streak merge mail(laptop)

I do not include price in my mail, I need to sense interest before I reveal price. Moreso the price is already in the for sale lander. For me when I add price to my mail I do not get a response back.so I prefer blank mail then when I tell you the price and you do not respond I know there was interest so I could follow up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.