Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,130 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3582486 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (3320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sally49: 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
The bolded above was dray's quote.

Can you show me where He categorically stated that "he handregistered it according to you"

Handregged in Novemeber can mean he registered it, it can also mean SH registered it?

Dont we know the meaning of hand reg again?

If a friend James registers a name on my behalf, so it becomes James registered? Abi

James39 asked if it was SH that registered it or if dray registered.

Itim said that it is boldly written hand registered. what does that mean?

I am calling a spade a spade.

I guess since its about a sale then terminology does not count, meanwhile someone will learn the wrong thing and continue on that path

"Hand reg'ed in November last Year"is self explanatory enough.The problem is your semantic dialect.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Please i beg you, which tool did you use to check all this

I make use of the following

Estibot dot com - to check price, month search volume, CPC .
Whois dot net - to check d domain details
Openlinkprofiler dot org - to check back link
Moz dot com - to check pa/da and rank

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
Josmila:

If they do $1 promo, they won't die. Meanwhile congrats 1Dray on your sale, that was church!

Yh ooo...no mind dem
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:

I make use of the following

Estibot dot com - to check price, month search volume, CPC .
Whois dot net - to check d domain details
Openlinkprofiler dot org - to check back link
Moz dot com - to check pa/da and rank

Thanks very much bro, God bless...i really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2020
Please guys, lets say i want to get my payment from afternic or undeveloped through paypal agent, how many days or hour will it take, thank you

Pls anybody should answer me...thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2020
1Dray:
#HashThatTag in king sold for $1599 on SH to the glory of God. LIsted for $1899, but had to discount $300 when it was obvious the buyer needed all the discount in the world to be able to acquire it.

Hand reg'ed in November last year. I remember telling God I needed a sale that week (last week) after coming back from a field work. Two days later I got a message from SH.

I might not be sure of a lot of things, but I'm very sure that it was God that gave me this sale at this time. God has proven to be God and hadn't failed His people in time pass and till today. He's open to pulling through as many that willing to give Him a chance. I return all glory to God for this sale and my previous sales.
Congrat. Lord I pray you pull me through in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:
Please guys, lets say i want to get my payment from afternic or undeveloped through paypal agent, how many days or hour will it take, thank you

Pls anybody should answer me...thanks
24-48 hrs max
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2020
Omoawoke:

Congrats.
Can u also tell God to end coronavirus smiley
Why don't you tell God yourself? God knows why He allow the virus so you can't question His authority.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2020
Qulink1:

24-48 hrs max

What if it is wire transfer into my naira bank account? How many days will that take me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
Pls which tool can I use to check google AdSense ban on domain name?

Those one I have here are not giving me good report.

Urgent reply pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

What if it is wire transfer into my naira bank account? How many days will that take me
Last time I used wire not up to 24 hrs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2020
@cornoak
@expirednet
@2sexynet

Plz guys, those of you that are outbounding, are you using your personal email address to do that and if not, pls kindly let me knw if it is advisable to use our personal email for outbounding
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2020
Qulink1:

Last time I used wire not up to 24 hrs

Ok thanks, i ave one last question, whenever you are outbounding to customers, are you using your personal email address to do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:31pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:
Pls which tool can I use to check google AdSense ban on domain name?

Those one I have here are not giving me good report.

Urgent reply pls.

Use bannedcheck.com

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 4:38pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:
@cornoak
@expirednet
@2sexynet

Plz guys, those of you that are outbounding, are you using your personal email address to do that and if not, pls kindly let me knw if it is advisable to use our personal email for outbounding

Someone advised that he created new email with a foreign name for outbounds..

Some may be using Nigeria name. So, it's left for you to choose.

Finally, i wouldn't advise you to use your personal email for outbounding especially your Registry email address to avoid stories when locked out of email.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
ejosh4:
For those who are in doubt about this business... This biz is real...Just sold 2 domains within d space of 2 months through Afternic .........

Sale: private
Price: Mid X.X.X
Through outbound.....Using Facebook to contact end users.....

Social Media is also a vital tool in reaching out to end users apart from emails

Did u use ur personal email address and personal facebook id to do that? Pls reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Ok thanks, i ave one last question, whenever you are outbounding to customers, are you using your personal email address to do that
I have a separate mail for outbound

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Use bannedcheck.com

Thanks bro.
It work perfectly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Someone advised that he created new email with a foreign name for outbounds..

Some may be using Nigeria name. So, it's left for you to choose.

Finally, i wouldn't advise you to use your personal email for outbounding especially your Registry email address to avoid stories when locked out of email.

Pls my last question is when registering for namesilo or afternic and you are advised to put email, shud i put my personal email or my outbounding email... Because i use to hear that some customers used to ask for proof if ownership, if i decided to use seperate name for the registrar/marketplace registration and outbounding, i hope it will not affect me in the future?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hilux101: 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
I have a question, guys. Pardon me the fact that it's a noob question

When you buy a domain name on a domain provider like Namecheap or GoDaddy for instance, how do you transfer the domain to the end-user after selling your domain name? I heard it could take 60 days. Does that mean you will have to wait for 60 days before you get your payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2020
Qulink1:

I have a separate mail for outbound

Pls my last question is when registering for namesilo or afternic and you are advised to put email, shud i put my personal email or my outbounding email... Because i use to hear that some customers used to ask for proof if ownership, if i decided to use seperate name for the registrar/marketplace registration and outbounding, i hope it will not affect me in the future?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2020
Hilux101:
I have a question, guys. Pardon me the fact that it's a noob question

When you buy a domain name on a domain provider like Namecheap or GoDaddy for instance, how do you transfer the domain to the end-user after selling your domain name? I heard it could take 60 days. Does that mean you will have to wait for 60 days before you get your payment?

No you can do domain push instead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:

Thanks bro.
It work perfectly.

Okay bro, uwlcm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hilux101: 4:51pm On May 09, 2020
Another question..Lol sorry

I have been eyeing one domain name. It is a location+agency.com domain.

Do you guys think it will sell? Note that the agency in the domain name is not specific like "ad agency" or something like that. It is just cityname+agency.com?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
Pls which domain registrar is doing promo/ discounting now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:

Godaddy... 4.99 dollars just for today sha ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2020
Hilux101:

Do you guys think it will sell? Note that the agency in the domain name is not specific like "ad agency" or something like that. It is just cityname+agency.com?

I wont advise that bt if u ave strong conviction, u can try it bt as for me, i wont try that... Y nt go for geo+keyword domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hilux101: 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

I wont advise that bt if u ave strong conviction, u can try it bt as for me, i wont try that... Y nt go for geo+keyword domain

Okay. Thanks

What about geo+profession

Like minessotamovers.com? Do those sell well?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
Hilux101:

Okay. Thanks

What about geo+profession

Like minessotamovers.com? Do those sell well?

Yh it does bt ensure you make ur research on google or bing to know if you can find a lot of endusers or similar keyword doing that profession,you can also search for it on fb
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
Hilux101:

Specificity is important. What's the agency dealing with? It doesn't look appealing to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hilux101: 5:09pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Yh it does bt ensure you make ur research on google or bing to know if you can find a lot of endusers or similar keyword doing that profession,you can also search for it on fb

Okay. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:

Have got one, wanna show u guys if u wanna buy from godaddy.

CJC99COM. (72% off)

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) ... (3320) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2horsePOWER(m), trafficpools and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.