Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,509 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581667 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Godaddy... 4.99 dollars just for today sha ooo

Thanks.
I have got it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 5:11pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Pls my last question is when registering for namesilo or afternic and you are advised to put email, shud i put my personal email or my outbounding email... Because i use to hear that some customers used to ask for proof if ownership, if i decided to use seperate name for the registrar/marketplace registration and outbounding, i hope it will not affect me in the future?

Use your personal information and register at all registry.

Proof of ownership doesn't mean you should give them your personal email address.. Its just to Screenshot the domain in your registry dashboard and send it to them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Use your personal information and register at all registry.

Proof of ownership doesn't mean you should give them your personal email address.. Its just to Screenshot the domain in your registry dashboard and send it to them.

Ok thank you,you have answered my question... God bless you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

Godaddy... 4.99 dollars just for today sha ooo
New or existing account?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

New or existing account?
it should be new.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2020
Geofavor:

shocked shocked
wetin happen bro? wetin shock u?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

New or existing account?

New
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2020
@legalwealth, i will be needing your service soon,kindly reply me back so i can have your contact number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:
@legalwealth, i will be needing your service soon,kindly reply me back so i can have your contact number

cool

It is https:///2348091833866

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 5:51pm On May 09, 2020
Godaddy dot com don't accept my payment initiated with Visa card.

Pls what other means can I use to make payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 09, 2020
does the godaddy promo comes with free who is, if not they should keep it. you will still pay more than others. stingy pipu grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2020
priceaction:
does the godaddy promo comes with free who is, if not they should keep it. you will still pay more than others. stingy pipu grin

Free Whois as in?
I dnt get you pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2020
Guys, pls what is the most effective way to reach out to afternic. Domain i plan to list for a few $$ is already listed for $3k+ by someone else.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yomiside1(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2020
legalwealth:

cool

It is https:///2348091833866

Legalwealth baba

please check your whatsapp asap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2020
1Dray:

I don't think it was sold at Afternic as it was SH that contacted me for the discount.
yea right
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:33pm On May 09, 2020
2sexycom:

I don't know yet cos I have not converted it but reports shows it was successful. I might chat support to find out... But I am guessing it would be close to what Transferwise gives since they facilitate the payment into our account. The only thing weird is that GTB has not sent me alert of that transaction
okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by solad01(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2020
Please who can help me pay for my domain on godaddy dot com?
They rejected my card.
Urgent pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:

Free Whois as in?
I dnt get you pls.

godaddy sell their WHOIS PRIVACY ( hiding your location and owner address from public) for 10$. So add it to the promo, u will pay like $!5 while others selling same services at arond $8 provide free whois.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2020
Please guys after buying a domain on namesilo, what next?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
midehill:

I swear when you asked this, i think say you don successfully sell domain.

Anyway, after buying on namesilo, next is to list for sale on marketplaces, Dan, Epik, Afternic.

Then start your outbounding journey afterwards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
Softmojo:

Anyway, after buying on namesilo, next is to list for sale on marketplaces, Dan, Epik, Afternic.

Lool i have a strong faith now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2020
solad01:

Pls can I buy dot ng (Nigeria) for parking?
Urgent reply pls.

The one am analysing now have over 100k search volume in a month.
But pa/da is 20
It have like 31 back links
And a lot more.

Apologies for the late response. I am not a parking expert but I have parked domains in the past and will educate you based on what I learned.

I would advise you not to buy a .ng as the payout will be low per click as clicks from Nigeria are not charged high.

Let me explain. If I was a fashion designer in America and I wanted to advertise my dresses through Google, they may charge me $2 per click because out of every 10 who click on my advert, one will buy. For Nigeria, they may only charge me 20 cents a click because they know most who click will not buy. How many Nigerians buy online?

I would, therefore, advise you not to target locations where traffic is mostly from poor countries. Target traffic from rich countries.

In expireddomains.net, conduct 2 types of searches

Conduct a first search at expireddomains. Go to "Marketplace Domains". Click on "GD Traffic". That means Godaddy domains with traffic or https://member.expireddomains.net/domains/godaddytraffic/

The question you need to ask yourself is whether a domain with traffic will be seated there waiting for you to easily pick up? Are there not others who want to make money? There will be most likely be a goldrush. I found out that the domains I bought were useless as those with real traffic had been bought probably through auctions like this. Godaddy too like money.

Another step to take
Go to ED again and go to deleted domains. Click on Alexa rank.

You'd be shocked that virtually all domains have been registered except one. Why is that so?

Because the higher your Alexa ranking, the higher your SEO ranking, the likelier you are to get traffic. Since parked domains make their money from traffic, buyers rush domain names with high Alexa ranking.

Domain parking is a very competitive game from what I see.

I would advise you to take the following into consideration when buying a domain for parking from deleted domains.

1. Alexa ranking.
This can't be faked and will give you a good idea if it is getting traffic or not.

2. Backlinks.
The higher the number of backlinks, the higher the ranking by Google.
Only problem is that many backlinks are useless. A site may have thousands of backlinks and yet no traffic.

The reason why some sites have lots of useless backlinks is that they buy these backlinks., They were not naturally derived.

It is therefore important to check where the backlinks are from. The higher the ranks of the sites they are from, the more worthy the backlink.

3. The age of the domain
The older the domain name the better.

A domain name over the years would have picked up naturally lots of relevant backlinks to it. On my website, I may mention Nairaland and link them. With this my post for instance, expireddomains has a backlink here already. In 5 years' time, the number of backlinks would have increased as more people quote them. You can be sure the backlinks are reliable. They are not paid. Expireddomains does not have to pay anyone for backlinks.

Also, the quality of many of the backlinks will be very high. Nairaland has a high ranking for instance. Many sites which mention NL too will have high rankings.

Also, people are also likely to click the links. In 5 years' time, someone may click on this link and drive traffic to expireddomains. This is very feasible as a post I made here in 2016 was liked 2 days ago!

Also, the older the domain name, the more established it will be in the eyes of Google.

So, I would advise when buying a domain, make sure that the 3 at least exist. That it has an Alexa rank, backlinks, and age.

That the best advise I can give you.

There are guys here who know more. Seek their advise as well.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 8:39pm On May 09, 2020
nasamu1010:
I have a PDF file on how......

If interested I can help send it to your mail.

Atlist it's going to help others concentrate in finding money rather than looking for a way to collect their money. Work guys before collecting.

Needed

biodunwahab6@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:14pm On May 09, 2020
Softmojo:

I swear, the kind faith some newbie strong pass anything. I thought he has made the sale b4 request for legal. Wealth contact.
All the best bro. Just incase, you may request for Justi4jesu contact too to make everything fast

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2020
nasamu1010:

Atlist it's going to help others concentrate in finding money rather than looking for a way to collect their money. Work guys before collecting.

businessaccords101 at gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2020
nasamu1010:

sylvialcreatives at gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
nasamu1010:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2020
Hilux101:
I have a question, guys. Pardon me the fact that it's a noob question

When you buy a domain name on a domain provider like Namecheap or GoDaddy for instance, how do you transfer the domain to the end-user after selling your domain name? I heard it could take 60 days. Does that mean you will have to wait for 60 days before you get your payment?

If a domain name is new, for the first 60 days, it can not be transferred to another registrar. So, if I register it at Namecheap and the buyer is using GoDaddy, I can't transfer it unless he changes his registrar to Namecheap. After 60 days, it can be transferred to any registrar

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 9:51pm On May 09, 2020
Any body in the house has this ebook
Get rich click by Marc Ostrofsky and is willing to share it with me.
I really need it

Where can I get it free
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2020
nasamu1010:

ieskhalyfah(at)yahoo.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
Softmojo:
Guys, pls what is the most effective way to reach out to afternic. Domain i plan to list for a few $$ is already listed for $3k+ by someone else.

Service@afternic.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: edogu(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.