Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539914 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2020
massive1019:
though it has been answered but I just want to further add... Its unlimited.

I've gotten like 70+ with it...been using it since last year...
Are you kidding me and i didn't know.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2020
joinnow:

Thanks.

Is he a domain investor?

Marc bought www.business.com at $150k and sold it for $7.5million and same day in the evening while celebrating with his lawyer family and investment bank at Caribbean sold his other domain www.ebusiness.com at $35million.
He wrote a book and that the book I was looking for.
You don't know mike Mann? shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 1:59pm On May 10, 2020
etin06:

You are right, I have been trying to convince two different company to make payment since last year after agreeing on price, even when the landing page is afternic/godaddy
Lol, true. You just need to be patience with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
crudedude:

the 0.99 or 4.95?
4.95....but no privacy...and with privacy is 6.something.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 2:51pm On May 10, 2020
Make small money during my this lock down. Read news online.. smiles.. You dnt have to read it, just open and close and also post on facebook you get paid 3000-5000 twice a week. Chat me up 070 374 33409. Just N1500 to start . No need to refer o but if you do 1k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2020
massive1019:

Okay, I have same link and it works for me. Though i havent used it much until recently I went back.

For those having issues with checking out change to Glo network.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
nasamu1010:
I have a PDF file on how......

If interested I can help send it to your mail.

Atlist it's going to help others concentrate in finding money rather than looking for a way to collect their money. Work guys before collecting.

anelawrence@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ayomide32: 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
nasamu1010:

Atlist it's going to help others concentrate in finding money rather than looking for a way to collect their money. Work guys before collecting.

ayomideayodele2017@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 3:14pm On May 10, 2020
massive1019:
please does dan hv escrow account with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
nasamu1010:

Interested boss
crptoman41@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2020
vikkimimi:

I've done so
Don't forget to tell us how the lecture went.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
Abdulasod:

Interested boss
crptoman41@gmail.com

na real crypto man grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 3:52pm On May 10, 2020
ElonMosque:
@Gab25 Wow! Six benefits for just 2000Naira. Please which of the 6 do you currently enjoy?
am on it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 3:56pm On May 10, 2020
Simply read news and post it online, get paid at least 5000 twice weekly chat me up 070 37433409

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 4:26pm On May 10, 2020
Please i need the link to the explanation on adding Africard to Lesotho PayPal.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 4:37pm On May 10, 2020
Gab25:
Simply read news and post it online, get paid at least 5000 twice weekly chat me up 070 37433409

You need to stop spamming this thread angry

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayanteam(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2020
More bitcoin is needed! My rate is dope

Message me for an instant deal

Contact me through WhatsApp {08071404615}

Refer people and get rewards!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2020
nasamu1010:

oguntadejulius07@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2020
nasamu1010:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luchiana1(f): 5:12pm On May 10, 2020
Ayobamms:

You need to stop spamming this thread angry
how? Is he not posting to make money ońline
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luchiana1(f): 5:13pm On May 10, 2020
Gab25:
tell me about it joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Luchiana1(f): 5:15pm On May 10, 2020
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

I dnt understand o.. In simple language please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

Since last year shocked shocked you strong o! I've already deleted my conversations with 2 guys that are just frustrating me with delay. Just 1 month old domains Sha. Patience isn't just my thing.
In that case you better quite or learn patience. If you can not be patient ; domaining is not your business.

Domaining is sometime you sell fast, sometimes you sales tarries

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2020
expertix:

In that case you better quite or learn patience. If you can not be patient ; domaining is not your business.

Cheers

Abi o! I know what to do now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
Luchiana1:
In someone else's thread? He could simply start a thread. Right? smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
expertix:

Cheers
I don't think he did something wrong there. He only moved on, from 2 guys that were not going to buy his domain. smiley
Shey we always advice to move to the next enduser right? wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
nasamu1010:

Pls send to creativemindbuilderss@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I don't think he did something wrong there. He only moved on, from 2 guys that were not going to buy his domain. smiley
Shey we always advice to move to the next enduser right? wink

smiley change of plans. I'll keep disturbing them until they say "No" point blank or go ahead to buy. Now I'm saving email lists of endusers so i can pester them every 4 days. the ones that reply, I'll remove them from the list and so on... I'll keep sending until something happens - either a response, block or purchase.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2020
ElonMosque:

smiley change of plans. I'll keep disturbing them until they say "No" point blank or go ahead to buy. Now I'm saving email lists of endusers so i can pester them every 4 days. the ones that reply, I'll remove them from the list and so on... I'll keep sending until something happens - either a response, block or purchase.
You will then be DELIBERATELY SPAMMING, which is totally unethical.

NOTE: I'M NOT PREACHING ETHICS HERE, BUT THEN WE SHOULD HAVE SENSE OF WHAT IS RIGHT.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 6:28pm On May 10, 2020
Luchiana1:

We deal with feasible hustle/investment here that worth the time and effort.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
massive1019:
bro sorry for taking you back, please can you help with the link. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by festilla: 6:43pm On May 10, 2020
AAA593:
Sales report
saltlakecityhomeforsale.king
Hold time: less than 24 hours.
Sold $250.
Did outbound around 4pm and sold around 5pm this evening

Congrats. Please come and outbound for me. Let's discuss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.