Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549314 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2020
Mrblaze06:
somebody should please point me to a direction so that i can learn.

Start reading from page 1, read the first 100 pages and the last 100 pages or you contact the OP of this thread for training at a fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 9:59am On May 16, 2020
zord33k:

Start reading from page 1, read the first 100 pages and the last 100 pages or you contact the OP of this thread for training at a fee.

okay thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:01am On May 16, 2020
richkal:

I feel for you bro. Try to endure, you will surely smile at the end.
Amen thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2020
First Sale Alert

Name: Kirkwoodflooring//com
Registrar: Porkbun
Bought: with Porkbun YEAROFTHEBUN promo(in March)
Sold at Epik: $100

Short story (kinda long actually):
Bought immediately i came home after service, had been following this thread since last August or so... I like investing and taking risks, so bought two names with my last card after buying laptop. Had faith they were good names, even though now am not so sure of the other name.
So, did outbounds, multiple times.. I tire. Some weeks back got two offers, but no response later. Maybe one of them purchased after i did final follow up without answer though. So on Thursday am wondering which of my online hustle go pay first, then i get a msg from epik about sale. Whaaattt!! Finally, thank God!
Some other things happened inbetween, had to ask some questions here on Friday, thanks for the answers.
I decided to use btc to withdraw, almost had heart attack, twas feeling like I didn't knw what i was doing, took too long. Then i messaged Rob this morning as some ppl do suggest here. Only this morning, within minutes of telling Rob, got my btc first confirmation, and then final confirmation, i was like nawao see life... Then finally withdrew to bank.
Thanks to everyone here always contributing, some of us are silent followers.. even those arguing, hm we still learn from them, but pls don't call each other names.
So I encourage everyone about to make their first sale, pls learn, learn and keep being patient. Like one oga said, 'first get quality names, then wait and pray'... I hope we continue to make sales and bigger investments. Sorry for the seminar.

Regards..

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2020
Who dey talk fire fire and flames na. You wan burn this thread. LMAO!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 10:37am On May 16, 2020
budosky:

Na game of numbers.
What's your portfolio size bro?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2020
Gabson91:
This domain that I regretted registering it o, indeed God is a miracle worker.

That's one thing about domaining bro, I have sold very fast,many of domains that I have blamed myself of buying while those ones I think are good catch are still stiring at me in my portfolio.
Congratulations to you and the recent sellers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2020
Osnami:

What's your portfolio size bro?

I've lost count.
Mid hundredths

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
works to some extent, still $4.94 but privacy is free thanks for this!
Hi,
How many were you able to get @ $2.50
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2020
emmyang:
First Sale Alert

Name: Kirkwoodflooring//com
Registrar: Porkbun
Bought: with Porkbun YEAROFTHEBUN promo(in March)
Sold at Epik: $100

Congratulations on your first sales, I know how it feel selling domain for the first time. more sales to come your way.

Been holding coloradowoodflooring.com for 2 months now, your sales just ginger my hope..

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
budosky:
Imagine a millionaire CEO pricing domain for $200. I said $3500. He said he's no more interested. I sha push am from 200 to $580. Happened early April.
Hand reg during 123reg promo in December.

Congrats on your sales.. This month is all about you..

Please help me answer this few questions รท;

1: This particular name doesn't sound like a Keywords people rush to buy, so what's the idea behind you buying it?

2: Did you pick the name from ED?

3: When you list your domain on Afternic, is there any magic you do for publicity apart from, Adding your domains, setting nameservers.?

Thanks as i await your response.

Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:23am On May 16, 2020
3 Small sales in 2 days

Denver/Towing/Company $200. 5weeks hold

Edmonton/FurnaceRepair $100. 8weeks

WindowReplacement/NearMe $100 7weeks

A result of doing outbound and followup of over 13 domains in one day. Google warned me sha tongue Had to beg them to restore an acct.

I used the followup letter in page 1018 and intentionally put low BINs and gave the endusers 3 days ultimatum to see what will happen.

I'm glad that 2 of those names were names I regret regging so hopefully God will help me sell the better ones in my portfolio for real dough.

#wemove #FIRE

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foreigners: 11:40am On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:
3 Small sales in 2 days

A result of doing outbound and followup of over 13 domains in one day. Google warned me sha tongue Had to beg them to restore an acct.

I'm glad that 2 of those names were names I regret regging so hopefully God will help me sell the better ones in my portfolio for real dough.

#wemove #FIRE

Congrats brother.. More Wins
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 11:41am On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:
3 Small sales in 2 days

#wemove #FIRE

Congratulations boss.

Sales venue and average leads per domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
Abdulasod:

Congratulations boss.

Sales venue and average leads per domain?

Dan for three of them. If by leads you mean number of people contacted, then 100+ per domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:10pm On May 16, 2020
Qulink1:

Hi,
How many were you able to get @ $2.50
doesn't work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
iykepromotions:
Got this tonight.
Few outbounding and one follow up.

Registered may 1st 2020.

Hold time; 14 days.
Peace.

Hello sire, plz kindly ansa this my question.

Do you normally put the link that leads to the landing page of your domain in your sales letter while outbounding?

Thanks as i await your reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 12:18pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

Dan for three of them. If by leads you mean number of people contacted, then 100+ per domain.

Thanks boss.

Did you add the prices to the followup emails or you negotiated the prices?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
midehill:

Hello sire, plz kindly ansa this my question.

Do you normally put the link that leads to the landing page of your domain in your sales letter while outbounding?

Thanks as i await your reply

You have been asking this for a very long time and I guess someone here as answer you and even refer you to a page comprises of list of sales letter format.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
Abdulasod:

Thanks boss.

Did you add the prices to the followup emails or you negotiated the prices?

Added the prices.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
Gabson91:
This domain that I regretted registering it o, indeed God is a miracle worker.
selling domains is mostly by grace, quality most times doesn't guarantee sales nevertheless, this domain is of high quality. It's hard to find such domain of over 100k population available.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
The more i read about domains on different sites, the more confused i get

Getting tired ooo...
All the domain names i have in mind has been registered already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
selling domains is mostly by grace, quality most times doesn't guarantee sales nevertheless, this domain is of high quality. It's hard to find such domain of over 100k population available.
In that arrangement, you can find available ones

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 12:48pm On May 16, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
sure, I mean good cities with a good record of buying domain. There are some cities we all know buying their domain is a pure gamble.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:49pm On May 16, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
sure, I mean good cities with a good record of buying domain. There are some cities we all know buying their domain is a pure gamble.

examples abeg lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2020
micynute94:
Bosses in the house, what do you think? Was they a better way I could have played this ?

One potential buyer (P.B) has been using my head to play Mario.

To make matter worse, me sef kon dey act desperate to clinch the deal.

P.B said he was interested and would love to get it.

Sent him a Buy It Now link eve though the link was in the first sales email.

D P.B just dey read am.. He no talk anything...

Sent him a couple of messages if he saw my email (cos some buyers dey complain say dem no dey c my mail and I would have to use another account to send the mail to them)

He read, no reply.

After a while, I sent him a follow up message, acknowledging the fact that he was busy and if there was any way I could assist him in getting the domain or if he has any questions that needs answering.

The P.B told me that he's out of town (on Monday) and would be back on Wednesday.

So, I wished him a safe journey.

On Wednesday evening, I greeted him and stylishly ask if he had gotten back home.

No replies. No purchase.

On Thursday, I told him to take $75 off the domain (a 24-hour offer) and he replied almost immediately that he's interested and how does he go about it.

I replied an hour later about how he could go about it.

He viewed it but didn't reply and made no purchase.

Sent him a follow-up email a few hours to 12 am (American Time) asking him to make his purchase before the offer expires.

Yet, the P.B kept viewing it but no replies.

I even tried to use Epik escrow service thinking he was unable to pay via DAN... Yet, nothing.

Sent him a last offer tonight and I've decided not to contact him any longer if he continues to be playing mind game or whatever it is he is doing (I've removed his email from my list sef).

I should have played it cool and wait things out IMO but having seen some P.B grow cold feet after a while of showing interest, I thought mounting on the pressure could work in my favor since it has in the past. cry
Since you had followed up two or three times and all of his replies were showing interest; that meant something is delaying him, just be patient, do not let him take you for cheap, mounting pressure on him could only make him aware that you are eager and that could give him edge, it can take you for granted and cheat you. According to the tune of his replies; it shows he is coming back, just be patient.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
budosky:

I've lost count.
Mid hundredths

Do u get also get names from ED
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
beckplanet:
Sales in the past 2 months

Payonator//dot//com

Sold Price : $1595
(Squadhelp Owned)
My commission : $385
Sold on Afternic
Hold Time : 8 months

Cleanexa//dot//com

Price : $1699
My Commission : $1099
List venue : SquadHelp
Sold Venue : Afternic
Hold time : 2 months

Solevault//dot//com

Price : $299
My commission : $225
Sale venue: Afternic
Hold time : 8 months

Had a private (Can't reveal name based on agreement with buyer)
Name is a 7 letter herb related.

Herb***//dot//com
Price : $1295
Hold time : 1 year/6 months

Seems afternic is doing a better job than squadhelp here.

I recently dropped Over 100 names from my portfolio and renewed around 40 names. That's the result of not regging long term / quality names. Trimming my portfolio at the moment to suit quality over, quantity.

Between none of these sales just happened,i have to wait and wait and wait again. In Domaining patience is virtue. Sometimes it's a waiting game(especially for Brandable Names), other times you just get lucky.
All thanks to God.
Peace cool
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

examples abeg lipsrsealed
let me not do that. In order not to discourage others from getting their blessing! experience will always be different.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
Brymo4all:
The more i read about domains on different sites, the more confused i get

Getting tired ooo...
All the domain names i have in mind has been registered already
If all those you are having in mind are taken already; that meant you are getting it aright, just keep it up and modify a bit and you will soon get the better ones available.

You know there are many types of domain types and so you should try and stick to a few particular types. For examples: brandable, keywords, generic keywords, generic one words - dictionary words, exact match, geo and etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dre7: 1:06pm On May 16, 2020
You are interested in exploiting your stay online...
Probably just to get cash for your subscription, or for something a bit better.

You can make between 2k and 10k weekly or even more.

Contact me @ karldre6@gmail.com. I would put you through personally.

I WOULD TEACH YOU, FREE OF CHARGE!!!!.

If you're asking what I stand to gain?
Answer: Am willing to help and same time would get a little referal bonus.

Contact me Asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brandwiser, MrSamsung(m), Disembark, trafficpools, panicacid, BOOKWORMLUX(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.