Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541038 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2020
Dexter001:

Boss, please, can I pm you for your etc too.
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2020
Has anyone sold a netsol registered name (Under 60days lock) on Dan recently?

Mehn, looks like than no longer has an account with netsol again or why would they tell the end user to request pull himself.

We go grow old here o..chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2020
pwetie:

You can turn it to a diy site+listing etc, some ppl have blogs of over 5 years....with several articles without making a upto 5usd in their first 1 or 2 years. I'll give you an idea....go to archive/org wayback machine....go look up the history if it were a developed site before. If yes, understand the contents and audience. Redevelop it by copying and pasting same contents....add few articles here and there proper on page SEO nd off page seo etc....if u r a blogger you get the drift...

Before I bought this very name, i checked Archive, this website is the exclusive marketplace where koalacabinets is sold, its the online marketplace for their us based customers, almost all the 5k backlinks reffered people to sewingandcraftclub even their official austrailian website. I even had to confirm if they owned it at their facebook page before buying.

Tacony owns it and the also own brands like Madeira, klasse, koalastudios, amazingdesign, and many more and All of them have banners of this website embedded on them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2020
pwetie:

You can turn it to a diy site+listing etc, some ppl have blogs of over 5 years....with several articles without making a upto 5usd in their first 1 or 2 years. I'll give you an idea....go to archive/org wayback machine....go look up the history if it were a developed site before. If yes, understand the contents and audience. Redevelop it by copying and pasting same contents....add few articles here and there proper on page SEO nd off page seo etc....if u r a blogger you get the drift...

Can you get this done for a little fee ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2020
Just sold crypticinvest. com for 20$. Very poor shah. Fourth sell so far.

How much do you guys think litecoinvest. com is worth? Already have $48 bid on it but don't want to sell it that cheap.

See gobe shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Replied
Thanks

Please do you mind sharing the subject you use for your email?

Is it like "this domain is for sale" , "inquiry" or what.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2020
Hello guys. I've been submitting unregistered names to squadhelp. About 17 of my names were accepted, and it's been close to a month I've not heard anything from them concerning the names, whether they will register them or not, or do they need more time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:11am On May 27, 2020
TLrboss:
Hello guys. I've been submitting unregistered names to squadhelp. About 17 of my names were accepted, and it's been close to a month I've not heard anything from them concerning the names, whether they will register them or not, or do they need more time.

A month? You sure say other people never register the names finish? Did you chose the option of registering the names if accepted?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2020
#Quick Tip

Before buying any domain name, you should ask yourself the following:

1. Can I name my company this name?

2. Is this an Ideal name for a start-up or website?

3. If I'm to be the buyer, will I be willing to pay more than $10 for this name?

4. Will I use my money to renew this domain name again and again?

A sincere and solid thought process of the aforementioned will get you a long way and save you lot of money and headaches.

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:17am On May 27, 2020
@budosky true talk.
please someone should help me with promo code. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2020
TLrboss:
Do you mean your names were successfully submitted or Accepted close to a month now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osyxcel(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2020
TLrboss:

Are you sure they were approved? Submitted successfully doesn't mean approved.

Go to your SH account, under Marketplace listings, check for the names using the drop-down menu. Your names will be there either as approved or rejected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2020
Promxy94:

In Domaining your focus should be more on sales not views.

Don't even trust Danbot

Views are good but Sales are great...

Below is one of the reasons I bought it

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 9:33am On May 27, 2020
Sir can u pls pm me about the etc too ughanze4real2015 at gmail dot com pls i will be glad to see ur pm sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
Liftkid:

Below is one of the reasons I bought it

My half cent advice: List the domain name for a four figure, then continue to enjoy the monetary traffic visit you get. Don’t contact them else they will see you as desperate. Let them contact you while your traffic pays some bills for you. My little scent.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 9:50am On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Once i buy i mail that day or the next, except if it's weekend, i wait till Monday or even Tuesday.

bro, pls can u also send me those other services as well.
stanremir@gmail.com.

tnx in adv
ps: which hv u sold d most
-ing
-vice
-vices
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2020
So I decided to outbound for my .net domain evalid// net .

the //king is for sale but there is another hyphenated one already developed and they are using every other extensions.

I sent a message and the CEO replied with " what's your asking price "

I have this domain listed for 1800$ at Dan.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2020
budosky:
#Quick Tip

Before buying any domain name, you should ask yourself the following:

1. Can I name my company this name?

2. Is this an Ideal name for a start-up or website?

3. If I'm to be the buyer, will I be willing to pay more than $10 for this name?

4. Will I use my money to renew this domain name again and again?

A sincere and solid thought process of the aforementioned will get you a long way and save you lot of money and headaches.
Thanks for the tips. I think point 4 stands out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2020
horlarheymar:
Good day and congratulations for the sale reports....
I want to ask if possible to boycott Dan from the transfer of domain to the buyer.
Dan is yet to send the transfer process to my buyer and he's been sending mails to me.
The domain is registered in 123reg.
I want to ask if possible to ask my buyer to create account with 123reg, then he should send me his username so that I can push the domain to him.
Will that be a good idea?
what's the update on this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2020
fasa199:

My half cent advice: List the domain name for a four figure, then continue to enjoy the monetary traffic visit you get. Don’t contact them else they will see you as desperate. Let them contact you while your traffic pays some bills for you. My little scent.

Great tips nwanne. I really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2020
xammax:

Please do you mind sharing the subject you use for your email?

Is it like "this domain is for sale" , "inquiry" or what.
If domain is Vegas/Autoshop,com
Subject is " VEGAS AUTOSHOP"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 12:16pm On May 27, 2020
Promxy94:

I have never paid for wire transfer charges either with Dan or afternic before.

I use access or uba or fcmb to receive wire transfers.
How long did it take before Access bank credited you. Afternic sent me Mon since Friday but am yet to receive it in my Access bank account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2020
Trust me, the glo network stuff is the bomb mehn!

I've tried countless number of time to register some

names on Network Solutions yesterday with no headway.

Switching to Glo this morning, it was a breeze.

For those still looking for a code, the only one working for me is NCDISC0004 ($4.95)

I think it is unlimited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2020
In addition, the Glo network works effortlessly on

hunter/io too

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2020
Sandycee:
How long did it take before Access bank credited you. Afternic sent me Mon since Friday but am yet to receive it in my Access bank account

4 to 5 working days... If it's the ist time access bank might call you, before processing
Payment, but sometimes you will just receive your credit alert.
You sent an empty mail....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 12:26pm On May 27, 2020
Promxy94:

4 to 5 working days... If it's the ist time access bank might call you, before processing
Payment, but sometimes you will just receive your credit alert.
You sent an empty mail....
OK thanks. Didn't know the mail was empty..sorry about that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2020
Sandycee:
OK thanks. Didn't know the mail was empty..sorry about that

No problem, watch out till end of the weekday for your payment...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
Sakaslim:
Has anyone sold a netsol registered name (Under 60days lock) on Dan recently?

Mehn, looks like than no longer has an account with netsol again or why would they tell the end user to request pull himself.

We go grow old here o..chai

NetSol has a lot Of issues. There are better registrars out there now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2020
Trust we are having a great day!
Concerning Lesotho PayPal, must UBA africard be used on it? If no, can I link my GT MasterCard to it.
Thanks in anticipation as I'm about to open one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2020
I need your sincere opinions

Since someone wanna lunch United Nigerian airline should men reg UnAir// org or united airline// org
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2020
Jayboltz:
Trust we are having a great day!
Concerning Lesotho PayPal, must UBA africard be used on it? If no, can I link my GT MasterCard to it.
Thanks in anticipation as I'm about to open one

GTB MasterCard won't work. Go get UBA International High Instant Naira card.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2020
CornOak:

GTB MasterCard won't work. Go get UBA International High Instant Naira card.
Good luck.
Thanks I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Abdulasod, mazizitonene(m), Brandconsultany, Allfavours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.