Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541138 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2020
CornOak:

GTB MasterCard won't work. Go get UBA International High Instant Naira card.

Good luck.
cost please? Any branch?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2020
donsheva:

NetSol has a lot Of issues. There are better registrars out there now

Nah the 4.95 promo carry me go o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

cost please? Any branch?
Thanks

It's free and you don't need to open an account with them. However, you'll need to load #2000 and above on the card to activate it.

How to load? Find someone with a UBA account, give them 2000 naira (cash or transfer) and ask them to transfer directly to your card ( which can only be loaded from a UBA account).

PayPal will also remove their activation charge from it, although they will return it back to your account.

Regarding the branch, any branch is okay. Nevertheless, you can go to a bigger branch if there's one near you.

I hope this helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2020
CornOak:

It's free and you don't need to open an account with them. However, you'll need to load #2000 and above on the card to activate it.

How to load? Find someone with a UBA account, give them 2000 naira (cash or transfer) and ask them to transfer directly to your card ( which can only be loaded from a UBA account).

PayPal will also remove their activation charge from it, although they will return it back to your account.

Regarding the branch, any branch is okay. Nevertheless, you can go to a bigger branch if there's one near you.

I hope this helps.
Wow, thanks.
I should give this PayPal a try.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dexter001(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2020
johnoj24:
grin grin
My oga, abi make I Pm you for more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 3:19pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Wow, thanks.
yes, it is also the one I'm using.

But if you are collecting big money, don't use that PayPal to avoid any stories grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

yes, it is also the one I'm using.

But if you are collecting big money, don't use that PayPal to avoid any stories grin grin

I've Always never been interested just to avoid those kind of stories.
I have fund held with Skrill till today

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Wow, thanks.
The one u should ask for when u get there is International High Naira africard.
Some of those bank staffs are not well versed on the different types of africards so try and confirm that's the one they gave u b4 u leave the bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 3:47pm On May 27, 2020
Liftkid:

Can you get this done for a little fee ?
The problem isn't the blog. But the posts and getting adsense running.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Wow, thanks.

Follow these little tips:

— Create a Lesotho PayPal (Business Account)

– Use your real details, no exceptions

– If you want to receive money, start with small funds

– Don't withdraw to card immediately you receive a fund, wait for two to three days if it's your first transaction

– Avoid receiving funds from illegal source

– Call them directly if an issue is beyond your control. Lament and shout that they are killing your business with their delays/negligence/attitude or whatever suits the situation

Note: Upon initiating a withdrawal to your Africard, PayPal may lock your account and ask you to provide a valid ID. Please, supply them with a scanned copy of your Travel Passport (assuming you used this during registration). Your account will be reopened immediately.

Please, know that the tips listed above are what I noted from my experience and shouldn't count as a professional advice.

If you need the comprehensive PDF that explains the process step by step, do let me know in order to forward same to you.

I hope this helps again. smiley

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 3:52pm On May 27, 2020
Liftkid:

Before I bought this very name, i checked Archive, this website is the exclusive marketplace where koalacabinets is sold, its the online marketplace for their us based customers, almost all the 5k backlinks reffered people to sewingandcraftclub even their official austrailian website. I even had to confirm if they owned it at their facebook page before buying.

Tacony owns it and the also own brands like Madeira, klasse, koalastudios, amazingdesign, and many more and All of them have banners of this website embedded on them.
I think you should hold on to the name. And contact them. Tell them it's up for sale and their are several traffic coming in due to the backlinks which translates to leads. Set it like $5000. If they don't want..then you result to developing the website.....you wouldn't want to drop such name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

The one u should ask for when u get there is International High Naira africard.
Some of those bank staffs are not well versed on the different types of africards so try and confirm that's the one they gave u b4 u leave the bank.
Africard?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
CornOak:

Follow these little tips:

— Create a Lesotho PayPal (Business Account)

– Use your real details, no exceptions

– If you want to receive money, start with small funds

– Don't withdraw to card immediately you receive a fund, wait for two to three days if it's your first transaction

– Avoid receiving funds from illegal source

– Call them directly if an issue is beyond your control. Lament and shout that they are killing your business with their delays/negligence/attitude or whatever suits the situation

Note: Upon initiating a withdrawal to your Africard, PayPal may lock your account and ask you to provide a valid ID. Please, supply them with a scanned copy of your Travel Passport (assuming you used this during registration). Your account will be reopened immediately.

Please, know that the tips listed above are what I noted from my experience and shouldn't count as a professional advice.

If you need the comprehensive PDF that explains the process step by step, do let me know in order to forward same to you.

I hope this helps again. smiley

Thank you for this sir. I'll do.
I'll PM when i am about to, and face issues. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2020
tranxo:

Africard?

It's a prepaid card but it's called africard by UBA.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2020
Anyone with any response to this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2020
Hello guys,
Can anyone recommend a trusted Bitcoin seller with good rates?
Preferably someone you have transacted with.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2020
nkeona:
Anyone with any response to this?
Construct statement saying it's more relevant to them than u, plus increase their online presence
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2020
Floyd45:
Hello guys,
Can anyone recommend a trusted Bitcoin seller with good rates?
Preferably someone you have transacted with.
Thank you
i have used ladyf for now i use quidax

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2020
Chukael:

A month? You sure say other people never register the names finish? Did you chose the option of registering the names if accepted?
Yes, about a month now. I don't think people will register the names because they are all made up by me, and I chose the option that leaves them (that's Squadhelp register) to register.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

It's a prepaid card but it's called africard by UBA.
ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2020
So after intense domaining study for one month, I have decided to venture into the domain world by purchasing my first expired domain for $6.06 on namecheap. Tried porkbun but it kept rejecting the card, also didn't work on netsol.

I hope I made the right domain choice though.

Lemme outbound and see what it looks like.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TLrboss(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2020
Osyxcel:

Are you sure they were approved? Submitted successfully doesn't mean approved.

Go to your SH account, under Marketplace listings, check for the names using the drop-down menu. Your names will be there either as approved or rejected.

OK, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Construct statement saying it's more relevant to them than u, plus increase their online presence
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2020
xammax:
So after intense domaining study for one month, I have decided to venture into the domain world by purchasing my first expired domain for $6.06 on namecheap. Tried porkbun but it kept rejecting the card, also didn't work on netsol.

Good choice hope the name is good sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2020
xammax:

smiley You can post the domain here for rigorous and unbiased analysis/appraisal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2020
nkeona:
i have used ladyf for now i use quidax

Thank you.
I'll check her out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

smiley You can post the domain here for rigorous and unbiased analysis/appraisal.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2020
xammax:

Austinbuildingcontractors.com

first domain registration. What do you think?
Chaii, there are alot of people here who can give a better advice with more experience.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Chaii, there are alot of people here who can give a better advice with more experience.

Cheers

At least tell me what you think Na.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2020
Huw:

Sent you a mail since morning
Kindly reply

I replied your mail immediately I received it.
But it seems your email address is not functioning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2020
xammax:

At least tell me what you think Na.

Austin is a popular city, i hope u searched for enduser number b4 buying.
Outbound and goodluck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Oya, modify ur initial post first grin grin

Austin is a popular city, i hope u searched for enduser number b4 buying.
Outbound and goodluck

Yeah, many end users. Which initial post are you taking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.