Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550606 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2020
Lanretoheeb:
Would You Like To Start Generating More Income Now?

Read this thread from page 1 to Z and take action. Stop fooling yourself. angry

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
Mrblaze06:
please somebody should help me provide the coupon code for a first time buyer from godaddy @ 1.17,thanks
cc expertix, ikhalyfah,
anybody should please help me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2020
Promxy94:

Hosting it means you plan to own it for a long time, and then selling it as a website not as a domain.

And secondly you have no assurance that there will be higher interest if developed as a website.

It's just a game of probability. But follow your heart.

He's not even asking the right questions?

How much is my time worth?
If I could not sell this name for $50 (this means the name is worth $0), is adding infrastructure to this name going to make it worth $50.
If it will, how much time would it cost me, and what are the chances that it will actually sell?

Now that I have invested my money, and now my time; what is my ROI after deducting costs (money and time) and this is if I sell the name.
Add if he actually sells the domain after adding infrastructure, he should be in the web development business, not digital real estate.

He has a resource allocation problem, and he does not even know what his resources are.

He should think of every domain like a shop on a street. You are not selling the shop, your selling the location.
If a location is not worth anything building a shop on the location will amount to nothing.

Please help tell him this. I can't speak to him directly; he may not value the information but you probably will. So if he does not use the info, but you do. I gain because my effort is not wasted, and you gain as well.

Note: There are two lessons in this post.
Use your time wisely: https://fs.blog/2018/04/first-principles/

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2020
LoveDecay:

If I could not sell this name for $50 (this means the name is worth $0), is adding infrastructure to this name going to make it worth $50.
If it will, how much time would it cost me, and what are the chances that it will actually sell?

Now that I have invested my money, and now my time; what is my ROI after deducting costs and this is if I sell the name.
Add if he actually sells the domain after adding infrastructure, he should be in the web development business, not digital real estate.

He has a resource allocation problem, and he does not even know what his resources are.

He should think of every domain like a shop on a street. You are not selling the shop, your selling the location.
If a location is not worth anything building a shop on the location will amount to nothing.

Please help tell him this. I can't speak to him directly; he may not value the information but you probably will. So if he does not use the info, but you do. I gain because my effort is not wasted, and you gain as well.

You explained it all in details.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 29, 2020
LoveDecay:

Now that I have invested my money, and now my time; what is my ROI after deducting costs and this is if I sell the name.

great article , nice points made
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Geofavor:

Talk jor grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
Tranxo vs the world grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 3:54pm On May 29, 2020
Mrblaze06:
anybody should please help me.
elonmosque
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
ElonMosque:
Tranxo vs the world grin grin grin
grin Na love sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
How long does it takes for masterbucks withdrawal to reflect in btc wallet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
Grab yours while it lasts. Facebook crypto currency has changed from Libra to novi.
Grab your Novi domains while it lasts.
I grabbed these yesterday
Novisupply
Novimachine
Noviindustry
All in king

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Bro, I will advise you negotiate the $250 or take it and move on. You can own DallasRoofing.com and still not see a buyer for it in 10 years.

I doubt you have any knowledge of SEO, if you did, you'd not keep mentioning "it ranks number 1" LOL.

Take the money and move on, else, it will end in tears.
nice advice, it ranks number 1 for a service few people search for ww. It's not a goldmine.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:08pm On May 29, 2020

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 5:12pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
Sold 24th April but was still under 60 days lock.
Received 2374.2 after all deductions
GTB Exchange for me @ 380
More sales to everybody
Heavy congrats

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody
Congrats boss. Abeg wetin be mellowtiger.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChocolateBunny: 5:15pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody
huge congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody
congrats was it hand reg

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
nkeona:
congrats was it hand reg
Picked from Expireddomains

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Congrats boss. Abeg wetin be mellowtiger.com
That's brandable for you. It was rejected on SH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

It's a fantastic name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 5:21pm On May 29, 2020
talentedchris:

Congratulations my brother and more sales to you. Please I need that outbound mail. Thanks in advance. My email address is qrisarchives@gmail.com or my WhatsApp 08111314941
Sent to email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Twale

Levels abeg levels..

To all y'all making this sales on here...Twale Twale

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

That's brandable for you. It was rejected on SH

Nice. Was it an Inbound offer?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Grab yours while it lasts. Facebook crypto currency has changed from Libra to novi.
Novisupply
Novimachine
Noviindustry
All in king

how recent is this your info? why are the good combinations taken so quickly??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2020
yemight2776:
Send me the name and let me help you approve it..... grin
Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
frank417:
guys please help me out here

I bought a domain name MesaTruckService.com . the domain ranks number 1 one google for the keyword "mesa truck service"(please type it on google and see for yourself)

I contacted an enduser I thought was the owner and told him i saw his email attached to it and i'm about to put it on the market, that if he still intends to use it, he should purchase it now. He denied ownership and thought I was trying to force him buy it then he told me he would even sell it to me for $5000 if he was the owner.

I provided proof of where I saw his email attached then we both found out it was a mistake from yellowpages. But in the process of looking for the proof, he also saw the domain actually ranked number 1 for its keywords.

Now, I started marketing the name to him since I couldn't contact the owner, and he showed interested. He asked me how much and i straight up told him $8000 and still backed it up with reasons why the price was fair.( his $5k joke influenced my decision sha). Oga said " no thanks" and I told him to be free to make an offer. This man quoted $250!!!!

I want you guys to know that from any country, the domain ranked no.1 for its keywords, but the "mesa" it is actually trying to promote is a name of a street in Houston tx "mesa drive". I looked up Google and found out that there are other cities named Mesa in the US. I have contacted about 8 into truck service in Mesa, Arizona but only one has read for now.

Now the question is: should I still negotiate with this $250 guy or still try to sell it to these Arizona truck drivers?
Because I fill this domain is worth more than $250. But know this domain is linked to an already established business in Mesa Drive, Houston and have some of their details attached to it. But to me it doesn't really matter as it ranks no.1 from any country/city and can still be useful. All the company just have to do is put in the description "Tuck Service Mesa, Arizona" and it has disassociated itself from that company in Houston completely as google will show it boldy in search.

How do I handle this please?
In my opinion, Mesa in Arizona has 500+ people. The question is: how much do these truck companies in Mesa, Az get in one month that will make them buy the domain for $8000 or $1000? Go for $350. If he still insists on $250, the decision is yours to sell it at that price or not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
Floyd45:

Nice. Was it an Inbound offer?
BIN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 5:41pm On May 29, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Novisupply
Novimachine
Noviindustry
All in king

wont trade mark be an issue??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody
Congrats baba. U dey inspire me here...no cap

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2020
ElonMosque:

how recent is this your info? why are the good combinations taken so quickly??
Facebook took some and left some for others. I heard Facebook owns noviwallet and others. I think the change happened early this week. You can search Google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Bro, I am having problem pay for dingtone via paypal or even credit card. Paypal wouldn't even let me add card to my account.

@all, has anyone purchased Dingtone recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.