Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533012 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:

The light is visible to the eyes and audible to the deaf.

In Pidgin :

"You talk say make you and squadhelp drag who go register the name when dey don accept am because as you see am so this option better pass the one wey you dey give them order make them register am"

I had a good laff bro. If SH come see say the name make sense them fit come reg am come give you the crumbs. Haha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:34pm On May 29, 2020
I swear, 80% of my sales this year are from afternic. 2 were rejected by SH. This one makes my 3rd name rejected by SH that sold.
grandstar:

What's funny is that some brandables sold on SH were actually done through Afternic. Afternic may actually be the biggest brandable marketplace in the world. They deserve their 20% commission.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
Sold 24th April but was still under 60 days lock.
Received 2374.2 after all deductions
GTB Exchange for me @ 380
More sales to everybody

Lovely name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:37pm On May 29, 2020
Josmila:

Dude... are you serious right now? You seriously don't know what to reply to the much coveted "how much?" Just when you thought you've seen it all, then this..

Give him your asking price abeg.
If only people can be following this thread daily, most of these questions will be reduced. I still remember you answered this same question few days ago
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drmayor95(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2020
Hello house. I have 2 questions.

1.How can I track emails sent through my yahoomail?

2. Can I open a Gmail account specifically for outbounding?

My questions stems from the fact that I only saw email trackers for Gmail on Google.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:39pm On May 29, 2020
Jayboltz:

Hello House!
Can anyone throw more light on the second option while submitting names to SH ' I prefer either SH or my self to register'
I don't really understand this
SH will choose whether they are going to register the name or you are going to register the name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I swear, 80% of my sales this year are from afternic. 2 were rejected by SH. This one makes my 3rd name rejected by SH that sold.

That thing is common with SH. They reject decent names whimsically. if I have brandable names I have faith in, I will jejely register and list them on afternic for sale. Here is one of the past sales on this thread rejected by SH,

etin06:
*****October Sales Report****

Tutor/Zen/com (rejected by SH)

Purchase $5.49 epic promo

Sold. $1000 (BIN)

Hold time 15 days

Venue Afternic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KINGHAFI(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:25pm On May 29, 2020
Josmila:

Dude... are you serious right now? You seriously don't know what to reply to the much coveted "how much?" Just when you thought you've seen it all, then this..

Give him your asking price abeg.
As a newbie nothing is wrong with the question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:32pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KINGHAFI(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
KINGHAFI:
AS E BE SAY I NO GET MONEY TO START THIS HUSTLE, BUT THIS NAME LOOK LEGIT, AND NOT YET REGISTERED AT THIS MOMMENT >>>>>

BANKGOAT/KING

You are welcom

JewelBasics/king

viits/king are also available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by osaudu: 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
Visit Buytins.com and register as an affiliate. To make cool cash
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:50pm On May 29, 2020
Buchika:
Hello all the bosses of this thread, after following this thread for months, I registered 4 names I picked from ED: jacksonvillecleaners/king, wichitafallsrentals/king,
austintaxservices/king,
sandiegotowtruck/king.

Are these names good enough for a newbie to start out bounding?

Ikhalyfah
Elonmusque
Tranxo

And this my friends, is why we always tell newbies to read from page 1. Welldone!!!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:19am On May 30, 2020
KINGHAFI:
AS E BE SAY I NO GET MONEY TO START THIS HUSTLE, BUT THIS NAME LOOK LEGIT, AND NOT YET REGISTERED AT THIS MOMMENT >>>>>

BANKGOAT/KING

You are welcom
I wish you had money so you will register it bro. shocked
BANKSHEEP.COM is also available

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:22am On May 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

I wish you had money so you will register it bro. shocked

grin grin grin biko, you fit loan ham na

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2020
Ayobamms:

grin grin grin biko, you fit loan ham na
grin that guy is a brandable Guru.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:25am On May 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

grin that guy is a brandable Guru.

Make he dey supply us ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:27am On May 30, 2020
Ayobamms:

Make he dey supply us ooo
The domain no go use 1 minute for SH.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:28am On May 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Sweet 7888 cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

I for reg am now now but Bank deduct 2000 for card maintenance na the matter we dey settle.I still dey bank sef grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2020
KINGHAFI:

BANKGOAT/KING

You are welcom
May God also give you money to register
Bankfulani.com
Bankmalu.com
Bankewure.com
Bankfura.com

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2020
SEYIKP:

Bankfulani.com
Bankmalu.com
Bankewure.com
Bankfura.com

Laugh wan fire me for here.
Ileyagoat also available.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:44am On May 30, 2020
Pls what do u guy think about dugek/king?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 12:57am On May 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Cc Frank417

Help me see ooo, i wan talk but make e no be like say i de cheap. But make i talk anyways, either way na only advice.

This is Geo we are talking about. Some of these end users don't even know what EXACTLY domain is, some feel once they have their domain they don't need another (well, they may be right). So people like those, how can u convince them to buy another "website", mind u, u may not be selling them website, but remember they are not as knowledgeable about the issue as u are, so they won't think like u do. So imagine investing your time to build up a mini website, and then they will be Telling u I already have my own website, or even no reply.

It doesn't really matter if he was the previous owner, he might have purchased it then for $8, do u think he will now pay $8k, $5k or even $1k for it? I doubt.

If u wish to contact other endusers, e no matter say mesa get 500k population, one my guy has Mesa/pool/builder and domain still de look am after Various rounds of Outbound. I don't think truck service is a keyword superior to Pool builder. I too have city + flooring, 2 words, about 1m population, alot of endusers still no sale.

Also, Mesa/truck/serviceS, truck/services/Mesa, truck/service/mesa are all still available, anybody can register any of that. So no be like say na only ur domain go work since various alternatives are available.

There are domains that can hit big for u, but only in few cases these domains are geo. For example, etifit that sold flint/pay, that one if he says he will sit on it @ $10k i will strongly support him, those are the types of domains dat can mske u hit big, no alternative, his is .com so he has the king. But your own nam geo ooo, i don already list various alternatives above, all those metrics u are mentioning probably endusers no even know wat it means.

So in conclusion, like my oga AwesomeDuru said, negotiate and bring it up to maybe 350-499 since u are not comfortable with 250$, collect ur 120k+ naira (for 3k naira investment) and move on.

This is just an advice.

Regards

Boss, pm u oo....I need some guidelines on how to use dingtone effectively...I just subscribe now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 12:58am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Sales Report
More sales to everybody
congratulations
Cause trouble....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:02am On May 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

That's brandable for you. It was rejected on SH
hold time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talentedchris(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yetty4love(f): 3:47am On May 30, 2020
Welcome to First Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state free delivery to Lagos on Wednesday
https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM 08140447739
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 4:03am On May 30, 2020
Please who knows the page where that Yellow Pages email scraping tutorial is?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 4:16am On May 30, 2020
Kendzyma:
How to extract email addresses from yellowpages with just one click.

I dnt know if you guys already know about it, but there's this amazing pc app called "Reoon yellow pages scrapper,this app scraps through pages of yellow pages to extract emails for you.

To get started, you download the app using the link below..

w w w.Reoon.c o m/download-yellowpages-scraper/
(Remove the spaces in www and com)
Note: the free version only scrap just one page for you but the primium version scraps unlimited pages for just $15/month...

Also make sure you have a vpn installed because the app will need it to access yellowpages since Nigerians arnt allowed to..

After downloading, increase your page limit to any amount you want(given you already upgraded to the premium version).

Lets say you want to search for emails of plumbers in dallas..there are two ways... to do that..

1 Enter yellowpages and search the the service and city and copy the link of the first page then past it in the box to start scapping
(Check first pics below)

2 Or input it manually in the box below to start,
(Check second picture)

When the scraping is completed, "running" will change to "completed"(third pix) once its done and you can then save as csv.. that's all....

The beauty about this app is that it also craws their website to scrap their mails ... it also supports extraction of emails from yelp if you have a .uk.. domain name

So those that dnt have the time to start searching for mails can easily use this app to scrap all the mails for their geo domains and keep in a csv file then use streak to import and outbound easily..

I was able to scrap mails for about 50 of my geo domains within two days and got more than 30,000 emails all stored in a CSV file.

Found this app 5 days ago and outbounded like 5 domains with the mail it generated and two got sold, so the mails it spits out are Truely from yellow pages and end user's website attached to yellowpages......

Enjoy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KINGHAFI(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2020
SEYIKP:

Bankfulani.com
Bankmalu.com
Bankewure.com
Bankfura.com

Though cardiomotors/king was also available and I think its better.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Sapiosexuality(m), dayo2hot, BriteWay, Gpexchange and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.