Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3574468 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:
Happy to get my first Bleep sale in domaining, but it is not achievable without some story

Late last year I saw a guy that sold nameparrot in king on namejet, I quickly start my research on how to register a name that include parrot as one of the keyword, luckily for me namecheap was about starting their $0.88 promo, fast forward I register a name designparrot n king and I was happy, I know for sure that name will sell for at least $69 if I lost it on namejet, but on this faithful day I was browsing through and i saw a guy from here that sold ripplechain in king, on seeing that name I began a search on what ripple and possibly how to register a name with ripple keyword, but mind you i have decided not to use my money to register domain name again till make a breakthrough, so I need to sell one of my names to purchase the newly found domain...
I needed quick cash,so I threw my designparrot in king on auction here and I got a buyer for $12 or so, and the buyer helped me in registering this my newly sold name...

Domain name.. Ripplemax.cm
Date Bought.... 31/12/2017
Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks

RippleChain.com sale record on namebio is $18,995
Someone here made that sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Treasure28:

I think it is on namepros
here=(namepros.com), I guess
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2018
ewuoso:
Base on experience or research
Which county buys domains more, in terms of outbound
It should be US, not an expert though.

Concerning your other post before this one; .king is the same as .com

I mean there is nothing like .king extention on registras, its just a nickname given to .com by domainers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2018
@Carman90, You don finally smile. Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Treasure28:

No on namepros rather
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:
Happy to get my first Bleep sale in domaining, but it is not achievable without some story

Late last year I saw a guy that sold nameparrot in king on namejet, I quickly start my research on how to register a name that include parrot as one of the keyword, luckily for me namecheap was about starting their $0.88 promo, fast forward I register a name designparrot n king and I was happy, I know for sure that name will sell for at least $69 if I lost it on namejet, but on this faithful day I was browsing through and i saw a guy from here that sold ripplechain in king, on seeing that name I began a search on what ripple and possibly how to register a name with ripple keyword, but mind you i have decided not to use my money to register domain name again till make a breakthrough, so I need to sell one of my names to purchase the newly found domain...
I needed quick cash,so I threw my designparrot in king on auction here and I got a buyer for $12 or so, and the buyer helped me in registering this my newly sold name...

Domain name.. Ripplemax.cm
Date Bought.... 31/12/2017
Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks
Camal90! congrats and wish you more sales.
Namejet is a good marketplace if you are ready to sell at cheap price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
ewuoso:

You are not alone bro..
But my small advice to go expireddomains.net
If u r using a mobile
Register and login
Scroll down.
Click on Show all Domains with TF >= 20
Click of show Filters
Under common
Click on only character
Character max 20
Click on new last 24 hours
Click on available in 24 hours
Then go to additional
Click on the extension u want
I use .com .net .org I will start looking for .king and .io now
Then apply filters
From there I don't know what to do again but I will follow my instinct.
Maybe the ogas here will add their own filters, I mean those one who also want us to make money like they do.
I still feel some people are hiding some details
Anyways thanks to all who had one way or the other contributed to this page.
More sales to everyone

Thank you Ewuoso . I really appreciate. I know of expireddomains.net and I actually have over 10 saved filters. They are all not working for me. Bought over 20 domains from the said set filters and and nothing.

I am sure there are people who have other things to add to this but would rather keep it to themselves. I understand your hardwork is the reason you this good but a little tip could help a fellow.

Thank you again Ewuoso. God bless you loads for the sacrifice made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Always available for all you instant exchange to Naira
Such as:
∆PAYONEER
∆SKRILL
∆NETELLER
∆BITCOIN
∆PAYPAL
∆ETHEREUM
WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE
Instant Payment guarantee
Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
gen2lpat:

Thank you Ewuoso . I really appreciate. I know of expireddomains.net and I actually have over 10 saved filters. They are all not working for me. Bought over 20 domains from the said set filters and and nothing.

I am sure there are people who have other things to add to this but would rather keep it to themselves. I understand your hardwork is the reason you this good but a little tip could help a fellow.

Thank you again Ewuoso. God bless you loads for the sacrifice made.
I want to add something, expired domain.net is cool, but I notice is not working for me and change pattern, though am still a learner but this is what I always do now..

I searched namebio.com for the sold name and do my own research, there are keywords that are always in demand plus the regular rave of the moment keywords..
Keyword like digital, design, health, agent, global, world, pay, crypto, bit, bitcoin, coin, realestate, property, realty, time, sex, brand and many more are good as yardstick..
So you look for another word to compliment those keyword that will add meaning to the said keyword..
You now hope and pray you find a buyer for the name...
That is my method now, but like I said earlier am still learning and this does not guarantee a sale.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:

I want to add something, expired domain.net is cool, but I notice is not working for me and change pattern, though am still a learner but this is what I always do now..

I searched namebio.com for the sold name and do my own research, there are keywords that are always in demand plus the regular rave of the moment keywords..
Keyword like digital, design, health, agent, global, world, pay, crypto, bit, bitcoin, coin, realestate, property, realty, time, sex, brand and many more are good as yardstick..
So you look for another word to compliment those keyword that will add meaning to the said keyword..
That is my method now, but like I said earlier am still learning and this does not guarantee a sale.
A true brother in the hustle.
God bless your hustle bro.
We shall testify soon
Our testimonies shall be great

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bidexluv(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
mukhcech:

Your Shakara is too much. How can I reach you. Better by Far... grin grin grin
LOL I was offline.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bidexluv(f): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
ewuoso:

can u put me through bro
A lady though. gotten one already? With the new PayPal terms, I don't know if it will work.

Paypal SA: use SA yellow pages for the address. use access bank atm for verification. Use Nigeria as nationality and use your NIMC number. don't change IP.

I'm not sure how easy it will be to open now. TOC

Same method for UAE

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:

Thank you brother. God bless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2018
ewuoso:

Bro can we chat on whatsapp
+971565425204

Edit pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 2:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Carmal90:

Edit pls
I dont understand.
What should i edit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:58am On Apr 29, 2018
ewuoso:

I dont understand.
What should i edit

Edit your nomber
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2018
ewuoso:

its d same thing just with country code
+971 56 542 5204

What I mean is get rid of your mobile digit online cos of spammer..
I have hi you on whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2018
Carmal90:

What I mean is get rid of your mobile digit online cos of spammer..
I have hi you on whatsapp
Okay bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Start this month, yet to make any sell...my portfolio is now 4 domain + 1 for dedicated email...building it up small...what know is that selling just one of my domain will more than covers the expenses on the other.....I am going the route of seeing domain biz as long term investment, doing otherwise may lead to frustration.

Have these on me for now;

styrocoins/king

illinoismachinetoo/king

chicagoprimehome/king

any potential in these 3, I need sincere gurus advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pls , what price can i put bestsellinggadgets.com ? Have not make any sale since i start..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Awoofawo:
but I am using private dedicated email through Zoho.com.......
I've been using my gmail so that i will be able to track email, don't know how to link the tracker to my private email on zoho aswell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
gen2lpat:
How una take dey select una domain names. Someone should help me. What so you look out for?
on expireddomains, set filter to .net and .org taken or only .org taken , only .net taken....then I look for the search volume above 1k.
then search
after that I use gut feelings to decide whether to reg or not.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamih:

I've been using my gmail so that i will be able to track email, don't know how to link the tracker to my private email on zoho aswell.

Good to know I am not alone in that regard.... Will start using gmail and create one specifically for domain biz, so thing get mix up with other stuff.....

Thank for the response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
iykepromotions:
Too long. trying hard to convince can be discouraging in domaining " my asking price is $950. make a close offer and we may have a deal." in negotiation, you don't sound desparate even if the FIRST offer is OK.
how una dey here?

I have been away. How did you coffeemachine domain name go. Did you manage to close it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamih:

on expireddomains, set filter to .net and .org taken or only .org taken , only .net taken....then I look for the search volume above 1k.
then search
after that I use gut feelings to decide whether to reg or not.

God Bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's my set filters. Ewuoso name dey there. Lol... Will share other set filters. The only new filter there is Ewuoso. Others have been like that since 2yrs now. Will share what's inside for possible corrections. Thanks to all who have contributed

2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
For .Org and .Net taken, two worded.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
I thought I'd give this a try. Experts in the house what do you think about fixmysamsung dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Floyd45:
I thought I'd give this a try. Experts in the house what do you think about fixmysamsung dot com
Trademark
fixmyphone would be better

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
jamih:

Trademark
fixmyphone would be better

Opps! Lesson learned. Live and learn yeah? Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools, MrSamsung(m), Omoniyi1234 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.