Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555663 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nascence:
This picture was posted by Squadhelp on their social media pages few weeks ago.

According to SH, these 5 animal names are the top trending on their platfrom.

[b]1. Fox.

I hope this will be helpful for my colleagues who are trying to get their names accepted on SH and any other brandable market of choice.

I wish us all success.

Boss but my fox Neva still sell o. Though na .co sha

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
bologzy:
I just received price request for the domain name i out-bounded today. Unfortunately, i could not reply because i just found out that i have reached my send mail limit for today on the new email i created solely for outbounding. Chai
Ahhh
Wait till 12
Try not to reply with another Email so as not to cause distrust
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
kainos76:
Yes it sold cheap to a startup less than two months old that hasn't been making any profit. I was happy to sell at that price after a lengthy conversation with the founder. Sometimes in this business you need to look at the bigger picture.
I think he played you. Startup always have money all that bs they say won't cut it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
slimjosh43:

Give me your sav email address
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
islamics:

arabregent(at)gmail//com
Done expires march next year I think
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
slimjosh43:

Done expires march next year I think
Thanks Boss! I have seen it. Gracias.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
I wonder what guys seen in scamming and duping people and destroying Nigeria images all over the globe. More than enough info are spilled here everyday by researchers and go-gethers. In fact, if all the info here are compiled as books, people will buy them on amazon because they are gold.

Post COVID-19 on my mind.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BiqSean(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:
So let me quickly share this.

Just download Kiwi Browser and install on your phone.
Next search for Email Hunter extension and install. It automatically gets added on to your Kiwi browser.
Chai e no dy for iphone
thanks tho
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Reality11:

Please can you explain to me how you go about outbounding in mass using hunter campaign especially if you have added more than one email address to your account.

My plan is to add 5 emails since their is restrictions or daily limit for each, if I have like 400 emails to outbound I'll just share them between the 5 email address. Hope is okay?

I added 2 emails currently and I saw that the email would carry the name of the sender as the one I registered hunter with not the one I used for my email registration.

Example
If I use AbC@gmail.com to send the campaign.

The sender name wouldn't be for this email address but would convey what I use to register hunter with.

So I'll end up have ABC@gmail as the sender email address, while the sender name as DEF. Wouldn't it look unprofessional, or how do you do yours?

Firstly, I don't send more than 400 emails a day, which means I only need one gmail account. And about the sender name, you can always click on "edit" in your campaign settings - in front of the email address. There you should be able to include your choice name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
BiqSean:

Chai e no dy for iphone
thanks tho

Sorry, iPhone fanboys. Na lappy sure pass for you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BiqSean(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:

Sorry, iPhone fanboys. Na lappy sure pass for you
Lol. pls aw does it work on lappy? same process as dis? buh chrome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
BiqSean:

Lol. pls aw does it work on lappy? same process as dis? buh chrome

Same process. But Chrome browser.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
DeNoble001:
Abeg make person reply me
I'm afraid u will need to use another card.
I have encountered such error, nothing i could do about it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Qulink1:
Sales Alert;

Regd $6.99 in February via Epik.

Sold few hours after 2nd outbounding.

Offer via sales lander.

Did first outbounding when I bought it but no show so I did another using Google Map mostly and got an offer of 199.
Thanks to Ikhalyfah again for the boomerang tutorial
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
$400

Part of my transition experiment. It's not the best name available but i purchased it anyways. 30hrs later got an offer, after couple exchanged counters, we agreed on $400 few hours later payment received.
Thanks to Iykepromotions and everybody who contribute to this thread.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please how can i change my bin price on namesilo

Pls very urgent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RamessesIV(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello to all my domainers,I have been going through this thread since page 1 for over 1 week,please though am new I will like to ask some questions for clarification and I hope that the house will be kind enough to offer assistance

1.Incase asked for verification for a registrar and you don't have an ID card or voter's card is there any way to go about It
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:
$400

Part of my transition experiment. It's not the best name available but i purchased it anyways. 30hrs later got an offer, after couple exchanged counters, we agreed on $400 few hours later payment received.
Congrats Bro

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:
$400

Congratulations

I tap from this.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nascence:
This picture was posted by Squadhelp on their social media pages few weeks ago.

According to SH, these 5 animal names are the top trending on their platfrom.

1. Fox
2. Lion
3. Raven
4. Bee
5.Eagle

Most of these animals comes in compound form, i.e a word in front or a word behind.

For example FoxSpur.com and BlingFox.com

One of the easiest way to find available names of this type is by leveraging on the already listed names on squadhelp.

Go to the Squadhelp marketplace and search for the animal of choice.

Note, copy or write down all of the other words attached to the animals in compound form, then attach those words to other animals of choice and run a search.

Let's use the above names for practice FoxSpur and BlingFox.

I am going to experiment with the other 4 animal examples given by SH.

SPUR as a suffix/stand alone word.

EagleSpur.com - Registered
RavenSpur.com - Registered
LionSpur.com - Available
BeeSpur.com - Registered

BLING as a prefix/stand alone word.

BlingEagle.com - Available
BlingRaven.com - Available
BlingLion.com - Registered
BlingBee.com - Registered

The above is just one method, it is now left to you to also look for other words, adjectives, nouns, adverbs etc that will go in synergy with these animals, but i can assure you that, by first using this method, you will get more than enough available animal names and it will also give you insight on how it works and new words you can use yourself.

Imagine getting words that can be used with all the animals and getting them accepted too. That's a big deal.

The animals above are not the only animals SH accepts though. There are many others and i will list some below.

Chimp
Owl
Hawk
Tiger
Cobra
Rabbit
Stork
Panther
etc etc

Chimp and Owl seems very popular too and they can be used with the method above.

Another way to use animal names aside compound form is blending them with popular prefixes or suffixes accepted on SH.

For example; suffixes and prefixes like

-vy
-za
-sy
-ive
Tru-
Blu-
Pura-
Cura-
Vera-
Vero-
etc etc

Examples on SH marketplace are

Foxvy.com
Chimpza.com
Owlza.com
Hawkvy.com
Owlvy.com

Try and form more with other animal names too.

Don't forget to follow the formation principles too like synergy, pronunciation, radio test, meaning etc etc.

I hope this will be helpful for my colleagues who are trying to get their names accepted on SH and any other brandable market of choice.

I wish us all success.

What if it's an animal with just a random letter added

E.g raveng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
RamessesIV:
Hello to all my domainers,I have been going through this thread since page 1 for over 1 week,please though am new I will like to ask some questions for clarification and I hope that the house will be kind enough to offer assistance

1.Incase asked for verification for a registrar and you don't have an ID card or voter's card is there any way to go about It

Hello welcome. You don't need id for verification to register a domain name they are only concerned about billing your ATM. Shebi you get card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RamessesIV(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes I do,but going through the thread I have seen alot of times when registrars ask for confirmation/verification by requesting sending of ID card or voter's card,and I don't have either so I am wondering in case I come into such issue if there Is way to go about it since am about to start domaining and have none of them
slimjosh43:

Hello welcome. You don't need id for verification to register a domain name they are only concerned about billing your ATM. Shebi you get card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
So today was an experience. I was moved to give out domain names today in the middle of the night and so far 4 names were transferred. I now started my own outbound since I'm now out of Job thanks to COVID-19. I send mail so tey my ba3 remain 1% grin grin grin grin

I just they pray for blessing only for me to get one mail that we are not interested sad sad sad

So I decided to safe my last ba3 na so mail enter

Wisconsin Surrogacy $235

I happy die. I wanted to add this name to the giveaway I say make I leave am. I did outbound in November when I bought the domain and follow up in December but no show. Some1 just bought it this evening. I send transfer code my phone die grin grin grin

Thanks to JEHOVAH ##We move on

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
RamessesIV:
Yes I do,but going through the thread I have seen alot of times when registrars ask for confirmation/verification by requesting sending of ID card or voter's card,and I don't have either so I am wondering in case I come into such issue if there Is way to go about it since am about to start domaining and have none of them
I've Neva given any registrar my I'd before just marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Streak doesn't work on my phone embarassed embarassed embarassed
Chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
kainos76:
Funds just cleared.
Voice//Plug//com
$250
epik hand reg
outbound
7 days hold.
Wow. Sold in a hurry and too cheap.

Congrats all the same

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
kainos76:
Yes it sold cheap to a startup less than two months old that hasn't been making any profit. I was happy to sell at that price after a lengthy conversation with the founder. Sometimes in this business you need to look at the bigger picture.
Which bigger picture were you looking at abeg? We wan follow u see am.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RamessesIV(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
OK in at all in any process of domaining that such details is required I just want to clarify if there are possible alternative,I just became aware of this business last week and I don't have id card or voter's card and I heard they are hard to acquire so I just want to get prepared to this business
slimjosh43:

I've Neva given any registrar my I'd before just marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
tranxo:

Which bigger picture were you looking at abeg? We wan follow u see am.
ABI o. It was a solid name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
RamessesIV:
OK in at all in any process of domaining that such details is required I just want to clarify if there are possible alternative,I just became aware of this business last week and I don't have id card or voter's card and I heard they are hard to acquire so I just want to get prepared to this business

Well, namesilo asked me to submit my id & atm card pic when I used them for the first time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Qulink1:

Thanks brother,
Wow,
Domaining is really interesting
congratulations bro. Mind sharing the sales letter you used to land this sale, how many leads, simple or custom email. since someone from here outbounded same domain and had to drop it, I want to know thing you did differently to land the say.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RamessesIV(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please was any other alternative available aside ID card
Brymo4all:

Well, namesilo asked me to submit my id & atm card pic when I used them for the first time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.