Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557947 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chukael:

I'll buy it for no more than $5

grin

On a serious note, no be we be end user o. Go and hustle for search engines o

My buyer could be here noe
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:

I already have a work email. Buy funny enough, i don't use hunter. Gmass is my favorite outbounding tool. And i outbound 2 new gmail accounts i created for the sole purpose of outbounding.

Please what is the sending limit for you newly created gmail accounts?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

Firstly, I don't send more than 400 emails a day, which means I only need one gmail account. And about the sender name, you can always click on "edit" in your campaign settings - in front of the email address. There you should be able to include your choice name.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:

theRealMcCain once asked someone here how do we outbound brandables? I think you should supply an answer to that question..

Congrats
It's inbound offer via Dan.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
bologzy:

Please what is the sending limit for you newly created gmail accounts?

Personally i send not more than 100mails per account everyday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:

Personally i send not more than 100mails per account everyday.
Modified: I guess the account are a little bit old. I couldnt send more than 30 on my newly created gmail. And some of my messages were blocked.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
bologzy:

I guess the accounts is a little bit hold. I couldnt send more than 30 on my newly created gmail. And some of my messages were blocked.

30 mail limit is not normal even for a new gmail account.
You can use a tool like QuickEmailVerification to filter your mail list and reduce bounce rate.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:

30 mail limit is not normal even for a new gmail account.
You can use a tool like QuickEmailVerification to filter your mail list and reduce bounce rate.

Thank you. I will try it out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I believe if at all you are happy with your sales, then nothing wrong with it.

Shaa I'm speaking from geo perspective not brandable, it may be an entirely different game with brandables.

Of course, if one is happy with his sales, no wahala.

But what happens when after the sale, you realized that you could have gotten more if you had applied some targeted resources.

Some of us are dealing with brandables with Nairaland Geo mindsets (Geo+product/service names sell for 4 figures and above. Check Namebio)

Some geo gurus here make general statements as if they apply to brandables, and some of us will just swallow these statements hook, line, and sinker, without knowing that brandables and geos are significantly different from each other.

Instead of encouraging newbies to test both and know where their strength lies, the only advice seems to be ...

Stay away from brandables

Face only geos for now until you master it, then you can go to brandables (practice with a goat today and face a lion tomorrow)

Don't waste time, just sell at any amount. You may not see another buyer.

Actually, Some people will find brandables easier for than geos, while the flip will be the case for some. And some will even swing both ways comfortably.

The point is, this is business, not charity. I will keep on harping on people learning negotiation skills.

Well, we can either see this as investment, or common buying and selling. I speak specifically in regards to brandables.

We move on.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Softmojo:

theRealMcCain once asked someone here how do we outbound brandables? I think you should supply an answer to that question..

Congrats
I doubt he did outbound on the name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
tranxo:

Of course, if one is happy with his sales, no wahala.

But what happens when after the sale, you realized that you could have gotten more if you had applied some targeted resources.

Some of us are dealing with brandables with Nairaland Geo mindsets (Geo+product/service names sell for 4 figures and above. Check Namebio)

Some geo gurus here make general statements as if they apply to brandables, and some of us will just swallow these statements hook, line, and sinker, without knowing that brandables and geos are significantly different from each other.

Instead of encouraging newbies to test both and know where their strength lies, the only advice seems to be ...

Stay away from brandables

Face only geos for now until you master it, then you can go to brandables (practice with a goat today and face a lion tomorrow)

Don't waste time, just sell at any amount. You may not see another buyer.

Actually, Some people will find brandables easier for than geos, while the flip will be the case for some. And some will even swing both ways comfortably.

The point is, this is business, not charity. I will keep on harping on people learning negotiation skills.

Well, we can either see this as investment, or common buying and selling. I speak specifically in regards to brandables.

We move on.
True talk,
And good pointing out some info about brandable.
I try as much to specifically mention Geo whenever i share an info or advice. I strongly believe brandable is an entirely different deal, which i no knowledge about

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:
$400

Part of my transition experiment. It's not the best name available but i purchased it anyways. 30hrs later got an offer, after couple exchanged counters, we agreed on $400 few hours later payment received.
Thanks to Iykepromotions and everybody who contribute to this thread.

Wow.. Congrats cheesy This is pure transitioning..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
midehill:
Hello guys

The domain name Austindumpsterservices is available for sale... It has a lot of end users and it is a well searched term on google...

It is goin for just 150 dollars, the previous price was 499 dollars...

I and my team decided to give it out for just 150 dollars...

Anyone interested can get it on namesilo...

Regards!!!
Midehill

You're joking right??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:

True talk,
And good pointing out some info about brandable.
I try as much to specifically mention Geo whenever i share an info or advice. I strongly believe brandable is an entirely different deal, which i no knowledge about
Enjoy. You found your niche. Explore it to unimaginable heights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please someone should forward a sample of the sales letter to me biko sad

Legitdomains5
@Gmail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
FESTAC101:

I see a lot of names on SH having 'Fifth' in them.Who understands the connotation of Fifth?

Eg Fifthsynergy
I submitted FifthGuru /king as unregistered name.. got rejected cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
God no go shame us.... See person MAY report.

Oluwa Wetin dey titrate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

Oluwa Wetin dey titrate?
Gather portfolio worth thousandSss and see wat u wil get wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

Oluwa Wetin dey titrate?

this one na dot co investor grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Gather portfolio worth thousandSss and see wat u wil get wink

I dey wait for buyers o...

Still coming up though. Newbie....

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

I dey wait for buyers o...

Still coming up though. Newbie....
Goodluck. more sales to us all

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Depressed101:
congratulations bro. Mind sharing the sales letter you used to land this sale, how many leads, simple or custom email. since someone from here outbounded same domain and had to drop it, I want to know thing you did differently to land the say.. Thanks
I used the same iyke sales letter but included my price.
I guessed it was just grace because during the first outbound I followed up more than 4times with no reply

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Softmojo:
So let me quickly share this.

Please is the mail hunter free??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:
$400

Part of my transition experiment. It's not the best name available but i purchased it anyways. 30hrs later got an offer, after couple exchanged counters, we agreed on $400 few hours later payment received.
Thanks to Iykepromotions and everybody who contribute to this thread.

Congrats.
Did you Outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2020
silverrock:

Congrats.
Did you Outbound?
I didn't
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Namecheap coupon for 7.10usd
COUPONFCNC

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
I'll recommend domainers to install honey and retailmenot extension on their chrome browser so they can get most recent coupons on the go

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Softmojo:

Same process. But Chrome browser.
Would like to ask is the email finder for chrome same as snov.io?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Qulink1:

I used the same iyke sales letter but included my price.
I guessed it was just grace because during the first outbound I followed up more than 4times with no reply

Please can you send iyke's letter to me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:35am On Jun 02, 2020
slimjosh43:
So today was an experience. I was moved to give out domain names today in the middle of the night and so far 4 names were transferred. I now started my own outbound since I'm now out of Job thanks to COVID-19. I send mail so tey my ba3 remain 1% grin grin grin grin

I just they pray for blessing only for me to get one mail that we are not interested sad sad sad

So I decided to safe my last ba3 na so mail enter

Wisconsin Surrogacy $235

I happy die. I wanted to add this name to the giveaway I say make I leave am. I did outbound in November when I bought the domain and follow up in December but no show. Some1 just bought it this evening. I send transfer code my phone die grin grin grin

Thanks to JEHOVAH ##We move on
Na the blessing wey you give favor u.

Congrats bro.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2020
viktor88:

Please is the mail hunter free??

It's free.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brandwiser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.