Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532412 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
silverrock:
Bosses in the house Abeg I need your advise.

Saw a domain on ED and have been eying it for a few hours. Then I went to look it up and saw that a company is using a similar domain and very popular.

The domain is PlumbPlanet/king

The company uses PlumbingPlanet/king

How do I pitch this name to the company?

I have sha registered the name and listed on Dan, Sedo and Afternic

What is Plumb?

If you are the one will you downgrade from something that tells everybody what you do(which is plumbing) to something else(plumb)

Pitching names to companies should be names they can upgrade to, not downgrade to

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

The term "newbie" doesn't automatically mean impatient or lack of funds.

Some newbies can wait because they are bouyant and have other jobs/businesses bringing in money.

Has it occurred to you that not everybody can outbound? Some have said it here that they don't like the stress that comes with geo outbounding, and would rather prefer the waiting game that brandables demand.

Has it also occurred to you that we all are gifted differently. Some people here can coin great abstract names with ease, but find it difficult picking geos.

So you are saying that every geo must sale, or that geos have no waiting game? Lol. You want someone gifted with coining words to waste 6 months with geo? So one cannot learn how domaining works by starting with brandables?

That "most" people find GEOS easier doesn't mean everybody should be told to jump into geo.

Encourage people to have a feel of the two at the same time, so they can find the one that comes naturally to them and channel more resources to it.

Just because you find brandables hard doesn't mean others will find it hard too.

grin grin " When they talk about Newbie, Many thinks Newbies equate to lack of funds.

Some newbie here maybe working in an Oil company earning over 350k monthly, you don't expect the person to start this business with Geos while undergoing the outbounding stress . Some can be trained in Brandables while venturing into Auctions directly and wait for the right buyer. That's why people like Keith, AbdulBasit TeraDomain etc will tell you that, they're not Flippers but investors.

I saw EmpireNames on Namepros that started domaining something last year but if you see the guy Portfolio and his reported sales you'll understand that levels dey.

So i stand with you, leave the newbies like me to make our own choices. To find the best strategy that will work best for us. Not when someone sees reported Sales on Geo, he'll quit Brandables for that day looking for Geo-Domains and when Beckplanet and co reports Brandable, everyone will rush back and start asking questions on Brandables.. Stop stressing your Village people grin cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Reality11:

ikhalyfah
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
silverrock:
Bosses in the house Abeg I need your advise.

Saw a domain on ED and have been eying it for a few hours. Then I went to look it up and saw that a company is using a similar domain and very popular.

The domain is PlumbPlanet/king

The company uses PlumbingPlanet/king

How do I pitch this name to the company?

I have sha registered the name and listed on Dan, Sedo and Afternic

What is Plumb?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
logik29:
phone bro grin

shocked truly, nothing is impossible.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
therealMcCain:

What is Plumb?

If you are the one will you downgrade from something that tells everybody what you do(which is plumbing) to something else(plumb)

Pitching names to companies should be names they can upgrade to, not downgrade to

plumb2
/pləm/
Learn to pronounce
verb
verb: plumb; 3rd person present: plumbs; past tense: plumbed; past participle: plumbed; gerund or present participle: plumbing
install and connect water and drainage pipes in (a building or room).
"the house could not be plumbed at all"
BRITISH
install an appliance and connect it to water and drainage pipes.
Similar:
install
put in
fit

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

What is Plumb?

plumb2
/pləm/
Learn to pronounce
verb
verb: plumb; 3rd person present: plumbs; past tense: plumbed; past participle: plumbed; gerund or present participle: plumbing
BRITISH
Similar:
install
put in
fit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is $1999 too much for goldmack dot king?

Must i buy squadhelp coins to apply for premium listing?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

The term "newbie" doesn't automatically mean impatient or lack of funds.

Some newbies can wait because they are bouyant and have other jobs/businesses bringing in money.

Has it occurred to you that not everybody can outbound? Some have said it here that they don't like the stress that comes with geo outbounding, and would rather prefer the waiting game that brandables demand.

Has it also occurred to you that we all are gifted differently. Some people here can coin great abstract names with ease, but find it difficult picking geos.

So you are saying that every geo must sale, or that geos have no waiting game? Lol. You want someone gifted with coining words to waste 6 months with geo? So one cannot learn how domaining works by starting with brandables?

That "most" people find GEOS easier doesn't mean everybody should be told to jump into geo.

Encourage people to have a feel of the two at the same time, so they can find the one that comes naturally to them and channel more resources to it.

Just because you find brandables hard doesn't mean others will find it hard too.

If the person has the funds/patience to start out with both and see which one his calling is then that's cool.. But the vast majority of Nigerians venturing into domaining cannot afford to do that, so there is nothing wrong in telling someone to start with GEOS (since it's somewhat easier) and if GEOS is not ur tin then u move to brandables...

Did u start with brandables, if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
thorrvik55:

If the person has the funds/patience to start out with both and see which one his calling is then that's cool.. [b]But the vast majority of Nigerians venturing into domaining cannot afford to do that, [/b]so there is nothing wrong in telling someone to start with GEOS (since it's somewhat easier) and if GEOS is not ur tin then u move to brandables...

Did u start with brandables, if I may ask?

It's amazing how we sit at one corner of our room and conclude on what "vast majority" of domainers in Nigeria do or do not do.Smh

You think all Nigerian domainers are here on NL. Even those that are here, not all comment.

Good day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
TheSTreetman:

grin grin " When they talk about Newbie, Many thinks Newbies equate to lack of funds.

Some newbie here maybe working in an Oil company earning over 350k monthly, you don't expect the person to start this business with Geos while undergoing the outbounding stress . Some can be trained in Brandables while venturing into Auctions directly and wait for the right buyer. That's why people like Keith, AbdulBasit TeraDomain etc will tell you that, they're not Flippers but investors.

I saw EmpireNames on Namepros that started domaining something last year but if you see the guy Portfolio and his reported sales you'll understand that levels dey.

So i stand with you, leave the newbies like me to make our own choices. To find the best strategy that will work best for us. Not when someone sees reported Sales on Geo, he'll quit Brandables for that day looking for Geo-Domains and when Beckplanet and co reports Brandable, everyone will rush back and start asking questions on Brandables.. Stop stressing your Village people grin cheesy

The keyword there is "some". Not everyone that's just starting can afford to get names from auctions or backorders.

That Mr. A can afford to start from auctions does not mean every other person can afford to do that.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
thorrvik55:

The keyword there is "some". Not everyone that's just starting can afford to get names from auctions or backorders.

That Mr. A can afford to start from auctions does not mean every other person can afford to do that.
Wetin concern this issue we are discussing with auctions and backorders?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

It's amazing how we sit at one corner of our room and conclude on what "vast majority" of domainers in Nigeria do or do not do.Smh

You think all Nigerian domainers are here on NL. Even those that are here, not all comment.

Good day.

U missed my point tho...

Good day to u too, sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
kainos76:
Prescienceai//com
epik hand reg
sold for $248
venue: epik
outbound
1 week hold

Bro can you hint me on how you made your pitch to AIPrescience
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
silverrock:

plumb2
/pləm/
Learn to pronounce
verb
BRITISH
Similar:
install
put in
fit

Little to no synergy pal.

Verb+Planet doesn't "click".

AnimalPlanet, WindowPlanet, HealthyPlanet, BusinessPlanet - noun/adjective + planet.

Not verb+planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

TheSTreetman:

I'm pretty sure the EmpireNames he was referring to did not start from registering Expired Domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

Lol one doesn't have to go into auctions to buy brandable domains....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
thorrvik55:

I'm pretty sure the EmpireNames he was referring to did not start from registering Expired Domains
So to you, ED is the be-all and get-all of domaining?

Continue using geo mindset to discuss brandable issues.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
ElonMosque:

Lol one doesn't have to go into auctions to buy brandable domains....

Nna ike agwugo m. I no wan faint. Make I enta market I dey come

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
ElonMosque:

Little to no synergy pal.

Verb+Planet doesn't "click".

AnimalPlanet, WindowPlanet, HealthyPlanet, BusinessPlanet - noun/adjective + planet.

Not verb+planet.

I see. Well make I still pitch the thing.

Lets see if they will bite.

Las las e go enter one of the learning curve

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robisky001(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Net worth?
If you mean to appraise a domain you use estibot but you are limited because you gat to pay but you can always be using namejet to always check estibot value even if it is 109 times in a day. If I don't answer you question, call BOSS
Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
silverrock:

I see. Well make I still pitch the thing.

Lets see if they will bite.

Las las e go enter one of the learning curve

Thanks

Yes o.. Carry go.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:

So to you, ED is the be-all and get-all of domaining?

Continue using geo mindset to discuss brandable issues.

Sorry, I meant hand reg.

I'm a newbie that's still learning the ropes in this domain biz, so I haven't got the slightest idea as to wot the be-all and get-all of domaining is.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Softmojo:
So let me quickly share this.

For those who are having difficulty finding contact emails from end user websites because you are outbounding from a smartphone.

Now you can use the Email Hunter chrome extension on your android phone.

Just download Kiwi Browser and install on your phone.
Next search for Email Hunter extension and install. It automatically gets added on to your Kiwi browser.

Next navigate to the enduser website from Kiwi browser.

Once you are on the website, tap on the hamburger icon, scroll upp, and then tap on Email Hunter.

Voila! You would see all the email addresses on the website listed for you.

Can you please send the picture of the email Hunter..am seeing many email Hunter on play store
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
sodiquisty:

Can you please send the picture of the email Hunter..am seeing many email Hunter on play store

Softmojo:

This one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
sodiquisty:

you are not going to download nothing on play store except kiwi browser and that is if you did not have before. After finish downloading, in its search bar you type "email extractor for chrome" and you add it to your extension.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by streetsmart(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Robisky001:
Good morning guys! Please, which website can I use to know the net worth of a website?

Worthofweb/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
How do I go about this please. I tried to buy dingtone credit with first bank card, UBA card, through play store and PayPal all were unsuccessful but only to see that UBA charge me twice

Secondly it has been long I even outbound(month+)oo but when I tried to send a campaign through hunter it was telling me that I've reached my 24 hours sending limit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Reality11:
How do I go about this please. I tried to buy dingtone credit with first bank card, UBA card, through play store and PayPal all were unsuccessful but only to see that UBA charge me twice

Secondly it has been long I even outbound(month+)oo but when I tried to send a campaign through hunter it was telling me that I've reached my 24 hours sending limit.

Not sure, but I think they have a 100 mail limit a day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kainos76(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
It was short and straight to the point "Hello would you be interested in acquiring this name at epik" few days later got an email that it sold.
silverrock:

Bro can you hint me on how you made your pitch to AIPrescience

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
tranxo:
Shebi u know say I no know everything. You can send me a message but don't be mad if I don't reply in time or reply at all.

Posting your question here will give you access to answers from many people, instead of just one person.
done

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
After outbound to 130 end user, I was able to he one reply

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: rm94(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.