Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537676 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EphraimBoat: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2020
Guys... I am a Newbie and I have been following for a while.

I just bought this domain.

Manhattan/Wedding/Photographers/Com

Found it on ED

What do you guys think?

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2020
micynute94:
E don happen, I don tell am. grin

After a sales drought of 3 weeks, e don happen.

To the guy that explained how to use ED using the "pending delete" feature and to ElonMosque for explaining when domain names dey drop, I say THANK YOU.

Sales Alert
Name: SolarServicesHawaii.com
Price: $300 (Asking price: $499)
Marketplace: DAN
Duration: 24 hours.
Picked from ED

Collected the leads and did some outbound this morning. A lead asked if the price was a one-time purchase fee or an annual fee and I told him it was a one-time purchase fee.

This evening, I sent him a followup message since he kept viewing my email every now and then.

He made an offer of $300 on DAN and I countered him with $400 but e no gree.

He countered again with $300 and I did with $350, sending him a message that I would let the domain go for $350.

He replied that he will purchase it immediately for $300 and as I wan break this sales drought jinx. I just say make I collect am like that sha.

I just tell am say since e be my namesake, I go let the domain go for $300 and he paid after some minutes.

This life ehn, the one way I put my hopes on, dem just dey view am up and down.. No replies.. Nothing nothing.

Still working on my negotiation skills sha.

The koko is to keep buying domains as your chances of selling increases the larger your domain portfolio.

Moreover, it will help reduce pestering your leads over and over to carry out an action with regards to a particular domain name....
hard work combined with grace, congratulations and more sales!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Guys,I am a newbie,found this thread and squad help recently and eversince I have reading the pages like I am preparing for a proffessional exam...

What you guys think?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Experienced Geo Domainers, do you recommend registering a domain for county+service?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Congrats dear....more sales to us all pls page what explains how to use pending delete[qauote author=micynute94 post=90287076]E don happen, I don tell am. grin

After a sales drought of 3 weeks, e don happen.

To the guy that explained how to use ED using the "pending delete" feature and to ElonMosque for explaining when domain names dey drop, I say THANK YOU.

Sales Alert
Name: SolarServicesHawaii.com
Price: $300 (Asking price: $499)
Marketplace: DAN
Duration: 24 hours.
Picked from ED

Collected the leads and did some outbound this morning. A lead asked if the price was a one-time purchase fee or an annual fee and I told him it was a one-time purchase fee.

This evening, I sent him a followup message since he kept viewing my email every now and then.

He made an offer of $300 on DAN and I countered him with $400 but e no gree.

He countered again with $300 and I did with $350, sending him a message that I would let the domain go for $350.

He replied that he will purchase it immediately for $300 and as I wan break this sales drought jinx. I just say make I collect am like that sha.

I just tell am say since e be my namesake, I go let the domain go for $300 and he paid after some minutes.

This life ehn, the one way I put my hopes on, dem just dey view am up and down.. No replies.. Nothing nothing.

Still working on my negotiation skills sha.

The koko is to keep buying domains as your chances of selling increases the larger your domain portfolio.

Moreover, it will help reduce pestering your leads over and over to carry out an action with regards to a particular domain name.... [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Domain Tools Lookup Result: Is this a good metric?

cc: Everyone

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

I swear a day without this thread will be like a week or month behind everyday na vital information go they drop by real Hustlers I mean legit ones,me no see sale up to now but I am satisfied and grateful to the sacrifices of our follow bosses,Its not easy but the joy in this thread is enough for someone to be comfortable.

The hope is always alive me that one can be next and he is not in the wrong path More sales to everyone and all thanks to all that are contributing.Let's push a little bit harder it will be well by His Special Grace.

Keep believing bro, me self never make sale. I suppose report my first sale after a week in domaining but for some reason buyer go afternic. So I have to wait for 60 days, I will report the sale if everything goes well.

Na to move to the next domain.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

Earlier Response to a similar question

You have been answered. Truth is you don't need those stats. Names have sold that had no shortlist, while some have 200 shortlist yet to be sold.

It's like going on jumia to shop for shoes, you add to your cart anyone that catches your fancy, thats shortlisting

You will then look at your cart & have a second look, ask friends to check them out & finally make a choice. That's a sale

You can also do the above because you are just window shopping

You can also make final choice but don't go ahead to buy or you to set a target to save money to buy it in 6months

Do you get the drift now

SH has also said that "Strong Buyer Interest" is much more important than the number of shortlist
Man, I was just trying to understand what is going on in my dashboard. I have abandoned the domain there for too long and I was just surprised that it got some numbers.

thanks for the explanation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2020
CornOak:

Pls what site is this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2020
CornOak:

Good and accurate to best of my experience.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2020
Shemmyboy:

Pls what site is this?
https:// Whois.DomainTools.com/YourDomain.TLD

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2020
who does finding of email leads here. Need emails on two domains.

Do send me a pm with your price. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
crudedude:
who does finding of email leads here. Need emails on two domains.

Do send me a pm with your price. Thank you

Cyriletifit does it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Does anyone have a promocode, please kindly share.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2020
How do you guys know that your domain has been successfully listed on Afternic please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Hi guys, registered this domain at DomainKing.ng but it's showing namesilo. Again the registrant detail isn't showing my details. What does this mean? Is my domain stolen?

Pardon me. I'm a newbie and I know the name is somehow. However I decided to register this name to make my mistakes and learn before making mistakes with a useful name embarassed

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
as if you are reading my mind presently! I just picked a domain hoping to sell to a very big China company that are using the singular for $$$$. The singular was just created 7yr ago while the plural has been for 18yr with only one drop. I listed the domain only to discovered it's was listed since 2017 for $280 on Dan. I was disappointed for not knowing that before, I only check afternic for it's listing possibility and it's wasn't, but fail to check on Dan. Anyway anything can happen, have contacted the company and the name got 9 visit already!

2017. Is very very ok....sometimes even 2018.....but I avoid any Geo previously listed in 2019...but what do I know...I'm a newbie.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
alawi5k:
Sold a name that was previously registered by a Domainer after 3hrs of listing. We have seen reported sales here that former owners dropped.

All God's grace.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
IdeasPro:

Good and accurate to best of my experience.

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Firefox01:
Hi guys, registered this domain at DomainKing.ng but it's showing namesilo. Again the registrant detail isn't showing my details. What does this mean? Is my domain stolen?

Pardon me. I'm a newbie and I know the name is somehow. However I decided to register this name to make my mistakes and learn before making mistakes with a useful name embarassed
Hope you got an invoice after purchase? I think domainKing is just a partner reseller so it's possible. You can contact their support for more clarification.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2020
iykepromotions:
Hope you got an invoice after purchase? I think domainKing is just a partner reseller so it's possible.
Yeah. Got an invoice from domainKing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2020
House, please what is the difference between floor price, reserve price and minimum price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2020
2nd Sale Report. Alhamdullahi. Thanks to God.
Registrar: Epik
Landing page: Epik
Price:300
Hold: 2 days
Outbound.
I have very little Geo domain. So, when Ikhaliya said he had many, I thought perhaps no need to waste time on any name without sale. If u have d money just buy a name as investment nd pray for d best. Sales letter given..below for anyone dt wants. So I edited my sale letter adding price.
Tnks 2 oga IK, IKH, Beckplanet, Depressed, Elonmosque etc nd everyone in d group.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2020
ewizard1:
How long would the list be "In review"? Am i doing anything wrong?

One other domain i listed at the same time is on "Listed"
Delist and relist
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2020
oprah007:
My first ever sales report coming shortly. Thank you Jesus! grin grin grin
Bros abeg come make I tap into ur anointing....
congrats in adv!!...
Oh Lord... forget me not!!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2020
oprah007:
My first ever sales report coming shortly. Thank you Jesus! grin grin grin
Bros abeg come make I tap into ur anointing....
congrats in adv!!...
Oh Lord... forget me not!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Many people, how many drops is considered bad or excessive for a domain? Thank you. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Firefox01:

If you are sure you registered it on that date shown, then the domain is yours. Most Nigerian registrars are resellers for foreign registrars.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

If you are sure you registered it on that date shown, then the domain is yours. Most Nigerian registrars are resellers for foreign registrars.
Thanks. I registered it on that date truly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Pls do Dan has account on Porkbun?
Sales report would be announced soon.
thanks.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
pwetie:
2nd Sale Report. Alhamdullahi. Thanks to God.
Registrar: Epik
Landing page: Epik
Price:300
Hold: 2 days
Outbound.
I have very little Geo domain. So, when Ikhaliya said he had many, I thought perhaps no need to waste time on any name without sale. If u have d money just buy a name as investment nd pray for d best. Sales letter given..below for anyone dt wants. So I edited my sale letter adding price.
Tnks 2 oga IK, IKH, Beckplanet, Depressed, Elonmosque etc nd everyone in d group.

smiley Congrats. May my dry spell end IJN. Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: pakmoni(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.