Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553100 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2018
Treasure28:

I only reached out to three people, two from the .net extension and one from related company.
There was no response from any but got an email few hours later that it has sold. I guess the .net guys picked it up.
I have onced reached out to them when i first got the domain but there was no BIN in my email then. Just saw how BIN can help make sales.
The letter is simple.
I just told them the domain is available and can buy it for $250 by visiting the domain.
Thats all
Great one bro. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:09pm On May 15, 2018
Glad that many Nigerians are already knowing the importance of domaining, investing and seeing great results. You may be broke today and be rich before dawn in domaining. Big congrats to the sellers. MORE sales.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2018
who go mentor me on this domaining Na? I got few bucks to invest....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 15, 2018
wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:48pm On May 15, 2018
iykepromotions:
Glad that many Nigerians are already knowing the importance of domaining, investing and seeing great results. You may be broke today and be rich before dawn in domaining. Big congrats to the sellers. MORE sales.
domaining is not a get rich quick scheme but a domain investor is "one click away from becoming a millionaire"

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 4:28am On May 16, 2018
Treasure28:
Exclusive-Realestate.com
Handreg - $8.99
Venue: namesilo
Sold for $250
Net: $231
Hold time 11 months (so quickly did an outbound with a $250 BIN)

Bros I hail o.
I just dey piss on myself
Maybe if I had not back off, I too could be punching sales.
All is well. The sun for outside still strong enough to dry clothes now... If u know what I mean.
Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 7:48am On May 16, 2018
rejoixe:
congrats bruh!, more sales!, please how did you integrate escrow as a payment option?, i don't have a paypal so i would like to consider that option.
I used Escrow to receive the payment into my domiciliary account and not for making payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bisong006: 8:08am On May 16, 2018
pls, I want to send letters to end users, should I use my gmail e-mail to message them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 9:29am On May 16, 2018
ebymy:

I used Escrow to receive the payment into my domiciliary account and not for making payment.
Alright thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:52pm On May 16, 2018
expertix:

I strongly doubt such availability of three letters in .com. Infact it is impossible, it can not be in any latin letters.
But if you are so sure and if the .com is still available; why not register it. 3 letter .com domains are now 6 figure in dollar cash.

Huh? You quoted the wrong person. Thought you'd have realized that by now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevesmith01(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2018
just join website and make money online is the simple way
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
hspda:
Hello everyone here, especially our bosses in Domaining. I need your help. There is a 3 alphabets that I just discovered, although its a non dictionary letter. When I checked estibot, it has a monthly search of 27,100 and all the extensions are available. It is valued around $408,000. Should I go on and register it or not. Please need your candid advice.
Cc iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexycom

I strongly doubt such availability of three letters in .com. Infact it is impossible, it can not be in any latin letters.
But if you are so sure and if the .com is still available; why not register it. 3 letter .com domains are now 6 figure in dollar cash.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
U1:

Huh? You quoted the wrong person. Thought you'd have realized that by now.
Sorry!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:43am On May 17, 2018
bisong006:
pls, I want to send letters to end users, should I use my gmail e-mail to message them.
Go Right Ahead. I still use it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2018
iykepromotions:
good morning bro, Pls I need you to clarify something for me. I checked for a domain on estibot and it shows that the .com is already taken. My surprise is, when I search on godaddy it says the .com is available please enlighten me on this. should I go ahead and buy the domain?
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:52am On May 17, 2018
Sadiq3051:

good morning bro, Pls I need you to clarify something for me. I checked for a domain on estibot and it shows that the .com is already taken. My surprise is, when I search on godaddy it says the .com is available please enlighten me on this. should I go ahead and buy the domain?
thanks
Available for the reg fee or under a premium listing? in this case the price will be higher.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2018
iykepromotions:
Available for the reg fee or under a premium listing? in this case the price will be higher.
it is available for reg fee Sir...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
Sadiq3051:

it is available for reg fee Sir...
Then grab it if you need it.
It means it was once registered
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2018
Treasure28:

Then grab it if you need it.
It means it was once registered

thanks I just purchased it from namesilo now for $6.89 , estibot value the name at $70 I prayed I got end user, Pls which site can I list it for sale thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
Any domain investor here?

I've got a cool domain with estibot value of $1,800.

Quote me if interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Justforex123(f): 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
❗NO-DEPOSIT BONUS❗
to celebrate Ramadan!����
JustForex wants to greet all Muslims with the holiest and most awaited holiday of Ramadan.
Grab your No-deposit bonus now : https://justforex.com/landing/ramadan-no-deposit-bonus?afm=bcbbf6
Do you want to become our partner and earn the highest commission?
Then click on this link : https://justforex.com/partnership/introducing-broker?afm=bcbbf6

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
hspda:
Hello everyone here, especially our bosses in Domaining. I need your help. There is a 3 alphabets that I just discovered, although its a non dictionary letter. When I checked estibot, it has a monthly search of 27,100 and all the extensions are available. It is valued around $408,000. Should I go on and register it or not. Please need your candid advice.
Cc iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexycom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chamladas: 1:33pm On May 17, 2018
Ratals:
Any domain investor here?

I've got a cool domain with estibot value of $1,800.

Quote me if interested.
Im interested!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2018
please house how una de take get end users? I just bought flipboston dot king.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
I got this now after many weeks of them having a meeting on it.
What do u think it means?
How should I respond,. I'm thinking.
What is your offer for the domain?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:24pm On May 17, 2018
ewuoso:
I got this now after many weeks of them having a meeting on it.
What do u think it means
Set your BIN and send them link to buy provided you have agreed on price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
haykay2005:

Set your BIN and send them link to buy provided you have agreed on price

BIN already set to $499 or should I increase the BIN
But we never forget once talked price
I will get the link now and send it to him or should I hold on on this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OmoDavido(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2018
iykepromotions:

good evening sir. I have been reading and following this thread from page one. And I have learnt so much about domaining. I am ready to take the risk and be part of domainers. Sir I will like to also get the domain sales letter. my email address is akanbigraphix@gmal.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2018
Chamladas:

Im interested!

MinnesotaHomeBuilders.com For Sale
Estibot Value = $1,800
Asking Price = $750
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2018
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGE

ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer

>Paypal

>Bitcoin

>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin

>Paypal

>Payoneer

>Ethereum

>Neteller

>iTunes,Amazon Gift card and
Skrill @ a good rate.

Also Fiverr,Upwork and Topbuzz withdrawal,

Bring all small or big amount.....

Whatsapp : +2348088759163

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fikhayo(m): 12:37am On May 18, 2018
I'm new here please help me house, i really want to have knowledge of this domain of a thing .

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: skankhunt101 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.