Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3574956 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2018
jamih:

I am 100% sure it is not available for reg fee, I think wat he meant was that he owns it "not that he sees it as available to reg"
The Guy is a big joker. He can not own it. No Nigerian domainer can own 3letter combo domain. What seems he is talking could be nothing else than IDN letters. You know some of IDNs letters looks much like latin letters which are dictionary letters.

Seen 3letter domains do come once in blue moon and you can not possessed it easily, it will go to auction and where domainers will scramble for it and usually in a very high price and nothing less than five to six figure in $ cash.

If the guy think he is right, well let him buy or reg it and post it here for us.

Good luck to him or her. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2018
hspda:
Hello everyone here, especially our bosses in Domaining. I need your help. There is a 3 alphabets that I just discovered, although its a non dictionary letter. When I checked estibot, it has a monthly search of 27,100 and all the extensions are available. It is valued around $408,000. Should I go on and register it or not. Please need your candid advice.
Cc iykepromotions
haykay2005
2sexycom

Please follow this link to read about IDN here https://cctldmarket..com.ng/2015/09/internationalized-country-codes-top_86.html

Your found domain could be IDN letters

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:12am On May 14, 2018
expertix:

The Guy is a big joker. He can not own it. No Nigerian domainer can own 3letter combo domain. What seems he is talking could be nothing else than IDN letters. You know some of IDNs letters looks much like latin letters which are dictionary letters.

Seen 3letter domains do come once in blue moon and you can not possessed it easily, it will go to auction and where domainers will scramble for it and usually in a very high price and nothing less than five to six figure in $ cash.

If the guy think he is right, well let him buy or reg it and post it here for us.

Good luck to him or her. Cheers
you are so right,, may be he saw an IDN.
sometimes I wonder why Gtbank did not own Gtb.com or why first bank can't I own Fbn.com
I have seen few liquid domains in Nigerian space so far e.g Fcmb dot com and naij dot com (which I don't think they know the value yet)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:41am On May 14, 2018
jamih:

sometimes I wonder why Gtbank did not own Gtb.com or why first bank can't I own Fbn.com
I have seen few liquid domains in Nigerian space so far e.g Fcmb dot com and naij dot com (which I don't think they know the value yet)
That's the problem with Nigeria. We don't see value in domain names. Nigeria domainers can own a 3L. With $15k, a decent 3L is always available at reseller market. Loads of auctions have ended in that range . Can we conclude no Nigerian can raise money for a $15k asset? NO.
We can say no Nigeria domainers currently possess a 3L

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and
>iTunes and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mbz101(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

We can provide you likes, followers,views,comments,subscriber for any of your FACEBOOK,TWITTER,INSTAGRAM,YOUTUBE,PININTEREST ETC

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
jamih:

Those domains are very costly and had been registered before the establishment of those Nigerian Banks and more so they can only be acquired with big money.
Yap! Nigerians does not know the value of such short domains and for them to vote such money to buy just name is still a taboo here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 9:47pm On May 14, 2018
guys, i just registered a domain, it has $6.23 cpc, how do i go about the parking and listing, im lost here, any help will be appreciated?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 2:06am On May 15, 2018
Exclusive-Realestate.com
Handreg - $8.99
Venue: namesilo
Sold for $250
Net: $231
Hold time 11 months (so quickly did an outbound with a $250 BIN)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2018
Treasure28:
Exclusive-Realestate.com
Handreg - $8.99
Sold for $250
Congrats and wish you more sales.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bisong006: 7:52am On May 15, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, I am a newbie, I just bought a domain and checked the DNS from namecheap to bodis but after checking my bodis account on the status its showing active but on the domain name its showing Unassigned. What does that mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:07am On May 15, 2018
bisong006:
Hello gurus in the house, I am a newbie, I just bought a domain and checked the DNS from namecheap to bodis but after checking my bodis account on the status its showing active but on the domain name its showing Unassigned. What does that mean?
It hasn't received clicks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:47am On May 15, 2018
good morning, please is 1and1 a good place to buy a domain? cos I see $0.90 for a .com domain.. how true is this..
secondly Pls if estibot value a domain. @ $0 is it good to buy such domain?
God bless as you reply me....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 9:13am On May 15, 2018
Luvlydevin:
I will accept first 5 domain name from Nairalanders here and check for potential end users If you need more than this you pay via recharge card,
For the first 5 people That are sending their domain name should know this

You can only send one domain name per username

Please send only .com domains, and please mention me so I can see your message
please help me check maneloft(dot)com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 11:51am On May 15, 2018
Just sold one of my domain names. I got a mail from DomainAgent that they buyer who is interested in my domain name. The buyer offered to buy it for $250, but because I already listed it at Afternic and Sedo for $500, I quoted same amount for the buyer. We negotiated for 1 week and I refused to go below $400 while buyer was stuck on $350. I simply ignored him without contacting him again until a week later when I got his mail that he has accepted it for $400. Buyer pays the Escrow charges. Domain was transferred to him.

Domain name : unik.io
Registered @ Namecheap
Registration cost : $34
Date bought : November, 2017
Amount Sold: $400
Broker : DomainAgent
Payment : Escrow

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:14pm On May 15, 2018
ebymy:
Just sold one of my domain names. I got a mail from DomainAgent that they buyer who is interested in my domain name. The buyer offered to buy it for $250, but because I already listed it at Afternic and Sedo for $500, I quoted same amount for the buyer. We negotiated for 1 week and I refused to go below $400 while buyer was stuck on $350. I simply ignored him without contacting him again until a week later when I got his mail that he has accepted it for $400. Buyer pays the Escrow charges. Domain was transferred to him.

Registered @ Namecheap
Congratulations.
More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2018
Treasure28:
Exclusive-Realestate.com
Handreg - $8.99
Sold for $250
Congratulations Bro. I read it on namepros but didn't know it was a Nigerian. More sales to you this month. Please, could you please share your outbound strategy? How many companies did you reach, how many responded, did you include your bin in your proposal, your proposal sample please, any followup, etc?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 1:57pm On May 15, 2018
guys, how do you fill the payee information when listing on godaddy and what do you think of the domain name (goodsmove dot com)? i just registered it. sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
ebymy:

Registered @ Namecheap

Congratulations Bro. More sales to you this month
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rejoixe: 2:01pm On May 15, 2018
congrats bruh!, more sales!, please how did you integrate escrow as a payment option?, i don't have a paypal so i would like to consider that option.
ebymy:

Registered @ Namecheap
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2018
Sold convex/info
Bought for $1.17 on 1and1 on Oct. 11
First offer was $135 then I countered with $250 which he accepted. I had to hit myself when he accepted that counter. The buyer was smart not to have hit the BIN at $499.

Sold venue Undeveloped
Net: $226.33

Thanks for reading grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:55pm On May 15, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
Sold convex/info
First offer was $135 then I countered with $250 which he accepted. I had to hit myself when he accepted that counter. The buyer was smart not to have hit the BIN at $499.

Sold venue Undeveloped

Thanks for reading grin
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:56pm On May 15, 2018
ebymy:

Registered @ Namecheap
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneyadulttube: 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
My clients are already doing well with adult tube website, it is one of the easiest way to passive income online without much work.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
Sold convex/info

Sold venue Undeveloped

Thanks for reading grin
Congrats and wish you more sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2018
ebymy:

Registered @ Namecheap
Congrats and wish you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2018
Cool seeing more sales..
Congrats to all of you.
I wish you more future sales.

#Salud!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
ebymy:

Registered @ Namecheap

Congratulations, wish you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:28pm On May 15, 2018
AMZYMAYO:
Sold convex/info

Sold venue Undeveloped

Thanks for reading grin
Congratulations ... wish you more sales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
Treasure28:
Exclusive-Realestate.com Handreg - $8.99 Venue: namesilo Sold for $250 Net: $231 Hold time 11 months (so quickly did an outbound with a $250 BIN)
congratulations ..wish you more sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:08pm On May 15, 2018
AMZYMAYO:

Congratulations Bro. I read it on namepros but didn't know it was a Nigerian. More sales to you this month. Please, could you please share your outbound strategy? How many companies did you reach, how many responded, did you include your bin in your proposal, your proposal sample please, any followup, etc?

Thanks
I only reached out to three people, two from the .net extension and one from related company.
There was no response from any but got an email few hours later that it has sold. I guess the .net guys picked it up.
I have onced reached out to them when i first got the domain but there was no BIN in my email then. Just saw how BIN can help make sales.
The letter is simple.
I just told them the domain is available and can buy it for $250 by visiting the domain.
Thats all

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.