Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554744 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Brymo4all:

True sha, learning never ends.
I still visit name pros everyday.

Guru in the making..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEmejioba1: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
I have registered with namesilo and afrinic.com,please how do i go from here to buy expired domain and sell or pack?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
DEmejioba1:
I have registered with namesilo and afrinic.com,please how do i go from here to buy expired domain and sell or pack?

Start reading from page 1.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello bosses I'm a newbie that have gone through the pages so I deiceded to give it a try ND I got my first reply today what do u guyz think the end user meant by domain squatting

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEmejioba1: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
ElonMosque:

Start reading from page 1.
i have read it but i need live coaching
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
ElonMosque:

Guru in the making..

Be whining me oo cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Where's that Farouk guy self??

Old Professors just disappear leaving only one professor (Beckplanet) in this thread. Haykay2005 will just visit us like a Nigerian lecturer teaching in 4 universities, drop handout and disappear.

Beckplanet : The Vice chancellor Nairaland University of Domains.

TherealMcCain : Professor Brandable Domains ( This one, to pass his course, you must buy handout)

IdeasPro : Professor, General Study courses on online business both domains, blogging, Upwork, fiver etc.

Tranxo : Associate professor ( To graduate for this one course, you need to go to sarcasm school. His student are always afraid to ask questions because his comeback will tell you to start from Page one again.)

Ikhalyfah, Promxy24, olyboy, Channel5 and those that i didn't mention are all Doctorate degrees in Domains.

Make i no forget Iykepromotions : The owner of the university.

ElonMosque : one of the popular students whose CGPA is 4.5. He wanna graduate with first class to enable him further his studies in order to be a professor cheesy

cheesy angry grin

Abeg oooh. Na cruise i dey catch. cheesy i greet una. Happy Sunday to everyone.

And it has been long when we hear from channeli5 just hope he is doing great.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

And it has been long when we hear from channeli5 just hope he is doing great.

smiley smiley he's very alright
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Guys, how do we get the auth code from Namesilo? Is the Job ID sent to your email after unlocking the domain the auth code?

Modified: Figured it out once again grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
ElonMosque:

smiley smiley he's very alright
Good to hear.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mikebio:
Hello bosses I'm a newbie that have gone through the pages so I deiceded to give it a try ND I got my first reply today what do u guyz think the end user meant by domain squatting

Move on! He'd shown you he's not interested.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleevia: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
priceaction:

What does it likely stand for? Who can buy it....what categories can they fit? How many years of existence and has it ever been developed before? They are not catchy in my own eyes.
ta ta ta ta ta,,, someone took it already. We were all here when someone sold MELLOWTIGER.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mikebio:

The domain name is trademarked if am correct.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kareemtobiazeez:
Guy's... Getting to understanding Geo domai. N..

I kinda bought this domai n when I first ventured into domain ing...

You opinions are highly welcomed...

www dot techgurushub dot com

What's the best way to market it via sales letter and how much can I use for asking price

How is this a geo domain?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mikebio:
His mind tells him that you’re hoarding the domain name and trying to get people to pay more for it. He is irritated and doesn’t understand you are a domain investor. Just forget this one brother.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevebent(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Make me an offer for Peafox.com currently listed at BrandBucket. Selling cheap!! embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
frank417:

His mind tells him that you’re hoarding the domain name and trying to get people to pay more for it. He is irritated and doesn’t understand you are a domain investor. Just forget this one brother.

Wow, you don't mean it

Ayobamms:

Move on! He'd shown you he's not interested.

Are you serious?

You are suppose to tell him what domain squatting is or demand for the name to determine whether its really domain squatting

He needs to be guided before he jams an enduser who has time and money on his hands.

your responses shows you are only interested in sales.

As for Reality11, You can domain squat on a non trademarked name.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mikebio:

Type Domain squatting in google, read then come back here to ask questions if it isnt clear to you.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sleevia:
ta ta ta ta ta,,, someone took it already. We were all here when someone sold MELLOWTIGER.com

Haha. You're comparing those names to MellowTiger. WOW.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
therealMcCain:

Wow, you don't mean it

Are you serious?

I Knew what it meant before replying him bro. And I still tell you, some of them see domain squatting as what I explained to him above. A little experience with some end users will teach one this. Try asking an enduser why he priced your geo domain name $2(mock price) and you will hear reason.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
stevebent:
Make me an offer for Peafox.com currently listed at BrandBucket. Selling cheap!! embarassed

list it for sale on NP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Here

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
therealMcCain:

Wow, you don't mean it

Are you serious?

You are suppose to tell him what domain squatting is or demand for the name to determine whether its really domain squatting

He needs to be guided before he jams an enduser who has time and money on his hands.

your responses shows you are only interested in sales.

As for Reality11, You can domain squat on a non trademarked name.

Interested in sales by telling him to move on when the response he got was direct? Should he then give up because of that words when it's not the first time domainers are being tagged domain[cyber] squatters by someone(end user) that is not knowledgeable about domaining?

Like you know the domain in question hence your response. Rather than forming boss, quote him with your own opinion and not mine. cool

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Softmojo:
Here
Very true. I found out this when I started doing Facebook outbounding. Some end users see even geo domain names as squatting/hoarding.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
thorrvik55:

Lol..
I'm guessing this is a new RULE of outbounding.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
festilla:
Check the sales letter posted on this thread. If you are outbounding do not use your name. Use a foreign name (English name). Use Gmail account. Check the time difference of the city to Nigeria when sending (very important) . Then leave the rest to God.

With a fake name, will God even recognize you?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Promxy94:

The name you are outbounding with doesn't affect so far as the domain you are trying to sell is good,and needed by an end user.

But true, use your real name if possible, so it will show as same name in the invoice, if need be.

I outbound with my Facebook at times and it's my Nigerian Facebook,and I still get responses.
Gbam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevebent(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
ElonMosque:

list it for sale on NP
Thanks will do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
tranxo:
Gbam

LOL someone said we shouldn't always let our end users know we are Nigerians.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:46am On Jun 15, 2020
Brymo4all:

LOL someone said we shouldn't always let our end users know we are Nigerians.

Are you a Yahoo boy? Common flag the green white green. And probably put God bless Nigeria in your salesletter �����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2020
stevebent:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:40am On Jun 15, 2020
frank417:

I Knew what it meant before replying him bro. And I still tell you, some of them see domain squatting as what I explained to him above. A little experience with some end users will teach one this. Try asking an enduser why he priced your geo domain name $2(mock price) and you will hear reason.

My issue is Why the assumption?

Your experience with some end users doesn't translate to mean everyone will have same experience.

You don't know the name he was selling, you don't know type of name, you assumed it was Geo or what it was based on your experience but forgot that there is a possibility that it can be something else. With the answer you gave, he and other newbie might think that any enduser who accuses them of domain squatting is not interested in their domain not knowing that it could be something more serious

I see same pattern in appraisal, someone asks a question as to price of domain without stating name of domain, category and you see Seers telling them what to do without asking basic question that will lead to an informed decision.

Well, the thread has established sales is much more important, so what do I know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.