Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3590754 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for the clarification
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
I supply enduser mails for a token. Whatsapp me if you need those. Check signature for details.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2020
shedomains:
my sad experience
please my fellow domainers learn from my heart break and pains.hmmmmm i took out lots of hours from friday,saturday and sunday to formulate 5 good trending names that would have earn me some good $$$s .so i check all names and they were all available since there was no cash in my card .and expecting cash today monday so i decided to wait for monday.as i check this monday morning they have all been registered embarassed,i only check their availability oooh nothing else, hmmmm sad morning for me.please if you are not with ready cash in your card or paypal keep your name till you do.i only check with dynadot.dont be a victim learn from my mistake.bless and have a fruitful week to all domainers.
checked on Dynadot only?....check whois for those domains or other registrars

If this is actually true then problem don dey be that ....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Craigbrown4076:
Hello guys, For those of us who park at epik. Under the performance tab, how accurate are the readings of both Park Visits and Market Visits? And their differences too. Thank you!

More opinions please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Carmal90:
Pls I need someone to pay my seller $124 through PayPal, the account should be GTB..
Don't know why my card is been denied.
Regards

Sent u a PM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2020
thorrvik55:

Sent u a PM
Replied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Mikebio:
Someone said people just register any name all in the name of domaining as I said earlier I'm a newbie did i do anything wrong my registering this domain KansasCarpentry dot com please you all should correct as I am ready to learn cos I have other 4 Geo name like that....Please bosses help a bro

Hey bro,

There is no how you will earn in this business without wasting a small amount of money before you start nailing it. Ask all those who are reporting sales in here to tell you their story from the beginning then you will be amazed with how many names that was registered in without sales in their portfolio. All you have to do is to learn from your mistakes. And learn, unlearn and relearn before you start earning. A lot of unusual things happen in the domain business. This your domain might look so stupid to some of us in here and an end-user might see value in it. Like I use to say ”the value of a domain name lies in the hand of the prospective end user.” Keep reading, about this business from all angles and you will be surprised to know that some of the don'ts are acceptable for some reasons when you view from another professional domainer perspectives. I discovered this lately when I was reading rick’s blog.

Lastly, take note of the statement in this pics.

#GraceOnYou

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEmejioba1: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
shedomains:
my sad experience
please my fellow domainers learn from my heart break and pains.hmmmmm i took out lots of hours from friday,saturday and sunday to formulate 5 good trending names that would have earn me some good $$$s .so i check all names and they were all available since there was no cash in my card .and expecting cash today monday so i decided to wait for monday.as i check this monday morning they have all been registered embarassed,i only check their availability oooh nothing else, hmmmm sad morning for me.please if you are not with ready cash in your card or paypal keep your name till you do.i only check with dynadot.dont be a victim learn from my mistake.bless and have a fruitful week to all domainers.
how do u know that the names are all available in the first place?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEmejioba1: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Which is the best registrar to register domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEmejioba1: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
mobiss:

Hey bro,

There is no how you will earn in this business without wasting a small amount of money before you start nailing it. Ask all those who are reporting sales in here to tell you their story from the beginning then you will be amazed with how many names that was registered in without sales in their portfolio. All you have to do is to learn from your mistakes. And learn, unlearn and relearn before you start earning. A lot of unusual things happen in the domain business. This your domain might look so stupid to some of us in here and an end-user might see value in it. Like I use to say ”the value of a domain name lies in the hand of the prospective end user.” Keep reading, about this business from all angles and you will be surprised to know that some of the don'ts are acceptable for some reasons when you view from another professional domainer perspectives. I discovered this lately when I was reading rick’s blog.

Lastly, take note of the statement in this pics.

#GraceOnYou
Pls I need to chat with u privately,pls let me have your contact number so that we can discuss on whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mikebio: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=mobiss post=90691611]

Hello bro thanks for the advice actually I have made up my mind before buying those name that some might be a loss ND I registered those domains after studying peoples sales report (Geo+service names) which made me set my filter in expired domain to get those name. I have a geo name with service like maid,shuttles,towing ND a one which i'm having a mix feeling on(Voiceof"geoname"dotcome) I will appreciate advice on outbounding that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dropping today grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Dropping today grin

grin grin food don ready.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Geo + Product + Shop
Or
Geo + Product + Store

Biko which is appropriate to go for
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
thorrvik55:

Sent u a PM

Thanks so much.
Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Dropping today grin
So this is the only name you see dropping today

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

More opinions please
very accurate for me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
pieces18:

I've been following your explanations, my question is, I've designed a website for an organization, now they are asking me to migrate it to a government owned hosting platform which means the domain name will slightly change. When that eventually happen, can I use the old domain name for parking or selling? Thanks.
You can forward the domain to the government own and simple as that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
shedomains:
my sad experience

Eyah, what a sad experience

I have been using Dynadot, namesilo even godaddy appraisal to check unregistered names.

Yes some of my names gets registered while on queue on SH & BB. its not theft because you are not the only domainer using same metrics.

You will always loose names if you dont register them immediately. This doesnt mean you go on a registration spree, due diligence should be performed even if it means loosing some names in the process.

One thing experience has taught me is there will always be good names to register. loosing some today isnt the end even though painful.

If you feel your names are being snapped, use whois to check

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
I noticed something odd
I checked a domain on Godaddy and it says available. I went to Epic it says unavailable, then went to namecheap and it is available.
Currently Epic has the cheaper registration prices
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Brymo4all:
I just finished reading the thread from 1 - 1619.
Took me two weeks and few days.
Not easy but it's worth it.
Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the thread.
I don't really have much to invest at this time, if there is anyone willing to do a domain giveaway please consider me.
More sales to everyone
God bless you all.
Iykepromotions, expertix, 2sexycom,Crudedude,Ideaspro,Tranxo,Ikhalyfah,Beckplanet,iCauseTrouble,budosky,Elonmosque
Welcome to domaining World! Good luck in your business.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Have backordered it on dropcatch grin
johnoj24:

So this is the only name you see dropping today

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mikebio:
Morning bosses I've read about domain squatting which I know understand what he meant by that. The domain name is KANSAS CARPENTRY/King's ND the follow up price is 350$.... Should I educate him that I'm a domain investor who stumble on the URL at expired domain ND offers to him since I know it might be useful to him or I should just let him be......Thanks to you all for the previous input.....
therealmccain, Ayobamms, Frank417
educate him, it is your duty....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
shedomains:
my sad experience
I use porkbun to check names, they don't filter searches... There are some who do like godaddy... So beware of them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Anyone here registered a domain with sav. com ? Their .com is 6.95 but people aren't talkig about them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foske(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
etin06:
********Sale Report******

Name: chicagoluxurycar.com

Sold : $200

Bought :$1 netsol promo

Hold time : 3days

Sale type : outbound (facebook)

Sale platform : undeveloped

Good afternoon bro, I bought this same domain on June 1st
Who buy it from you the other time

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Foske:

Good afternoon bro, I bought this same domain on June 1st Who buy it from you the other time
why e con drop am It will be good if you could get the answer to your question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Firefox01:
Lobatan//king. Huge domains are very unfortunate people registering just anything in the name of domaining. grin

Owners must be Nigerians, you can't tell me otherwise.. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Be careful when dealing with those people especially when using their auctions. They are still owing me $55 from an auction I participated in but didn't win. They debited me despite not winning.
seuncyrus:
Anyone here registered a domain with sav. com ? Their .com is 6.95 but people aren't talkig about them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abisco991(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
[url=assist2sell.com.ng]9 Tips On How To Grow Your Business
To succeed in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills. Many people start a business thinking that they’ll turn on their computers or open their doors and start making money, only to find that making money in a business is much more difficult than they thought. You can avoid this in your business ventures by taking your time and planning out all the necessary steps you need to achieve success. The following tips will help you to succeed:

1. Get Organized To be successful in business you need to be organized. Organization will help you complete tasks and stay on top of things to be done. A good way to do this is to create a to-do list each day. As you complete each item, check it off your list. This will ensure that you’re not forgetting anything and you’re completing all the tasks that are essential to the survival of your business.
Wow… Create a to-do list

2. Keep Detailed Records All successful businesses keep detailed records. By keeping detailed records, you’ll know where the business stands financially and what potential challenges you could be facing. Just knowing this gives you time to create strategies to overcome those challenges.

3. Analyze Your Competition Competition breeds the best results. To be successful, you can’t be afraid to study and learn from your competitors. After all, they may be doing something right that you can implement in your business to make more money.

4. Understand the Risks and Rewards The key to being successful is taking calculated risks to help your business grow. A good question to ask is “What’s the downside?” If you can answer this question, then you know what the worst-case scenario is. This knowledge will allow you to take the kinds of calculated risks that can generate tremendous rewards.

5. Stay Focused The old saying, “Rome was not built in a day,” applies here. Just because you open a business doesn’t mean you are going to immediately start making money. It takes time to let people know who you are, so stay focused on achieving your short-term goals.

6. Prepare to Make Sacrifices The lead-up to starting a business is hard work, but after you open your doors, your work has just begun. In many cases, you have to put in more time than you would if you were working for someone else, which may mean spending less time with family and friends to be successful.

7. Provide Great Service There are many successful businesses that forget that providing great customer service is important. If you provide better service for your customers, they’ll be more inclined to come to you the next time they need something instead of going to your competition.

8. Be Consistent Consistency is a key component to making money in business. You have to consistently keep doing what is necessary to be successful day in and day out. This will create long-term positive habits that will help you make money in the long run.

9. Be Creative Always be looking for ways to improve your business and to make it stand out from the competition.
In today’s global market, it is critical to stand out apart from the crowd. Rebranding will make your business stand out. Have you ever asked yourself why a competitor’s business gets more attention than yours?

That has to do with branding.

Your brand is what the outside world thinks of you. You can influence your brand through well-designed logos identity, letterhead, business card, hilarious ad campaign, flyers, brochures, etc

An effective rebranding can help improve your impact in a crowded market.

Any business that fails to develop its brand risk becoming dwarfed by its more dynamic competitors.

In conclusion,
In order to make your business successful try as much as possible to follow these tips and it shall work for you and your business.[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Foske(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

why e con drop am
It will be good if you could get the answer to your question.

He sold it for $200 last year
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
DEmejioba1:
Is there anyone who can tell me more about hostgator.com? What are the benefits I can get from them? Is there any bad experiences about them? THANKS

HostGator is a web hosting company and offers domain name registration and website hosting services world wide. When you sign up with HostGator you'll get an offer for a free domain name registration as a first time customer.

Their customer support service is excellent. I have not had any issue that was not resolved over a decade ago. Above all, HostGator is one of the pioneers in the business of offering website and blog hosting services. They have been around for a long time.

Most of my websites and blogs are hosted with them. The only reason why I've other web hosting accounts is for IP diversity for my sundry websites and not to leave footprints for Google in my link building campaigns.

You can click here right away to get my free ebook download on how to get cheap HostGator web hosting.

I hope it helps. You'll succeed!

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sammyrollo, Keyz1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.