Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3592626 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
** Win Alert **

Just won SH Contest

Repticasa.com

$135

Testimony: This was the name that was given No thank you, 2 mins after submiting it. To my greatest suprise the same rejected name became the winning entry this morning.
It was all a miracle.

More Wins and Sales To Us All.
Congrats... I tap from your blessing. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Chukael:

Wow... I love porkbun no be small. More competition for dan and epik @7% commission
Let the game begin
The game has already begun Mate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Chukael:
NamePros get their own IdeasPro shaa cheesy
Wetin I do you now! LOL! Paparazzi of the highest order. My Great Pal!

You go sell your domain oh in the name of God Almighty!

(Edited for personal reasons. Cheers!)

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2020
IdeasPro:

Wetin I do you now! LOL! Paparazzi of the highest order. This is why revealing info to some Nigerians is dangerous. Instead of learning how to sell your domain names, you're looking for footprints, abi? Great pal, I tire for you.

You go sell oh in the name of God Almighty whether you do outbound marketing or not!
Amen to the prayer MOG.
No harm meant o, I was only surprised seeing that someone on NamePros shares your idea. Or wait, na you be That?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Chukael:

Amen to the prayer MOG.
No harm meant o, I was only surprised seeing that someone on NamePros shares your idea. Or wait, na you be That?
Yes, I was only joking really. That is why I've to edit the post because I didn't mean any harm either. Have a great day in domaining.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, I was only joking really. That is why I've to edit the post because I didn't mean any harm either. Have a great day in domaining.
You too sir!

We will succeed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
tongue
expertix:

Then in that case you shouldn't inform us of the sale at all. Purpose of coming here are to learn and see what is trendy in the market and to use that as template to invest in the market. I agreed when there is non-disclosure aggremment with the buyer, but in this case there is nothing like that.
You have sold, your money been paid, what else? Though you can have a way of showing the domain to mask google search. If you are given be generous or you don't give at all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
tranxo:

Applies only to some high ticket sales
tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2020
tongue
2sexycom:
na wa o, person no see wetin u sell. so what was the point ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Table Shakers Association.. cheesy

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Squadhelp gurus, If you submitted some names the same day, like three days ago now and some just got rejected today however some are still pending approval, doesn't it mean the ones they didn't reject are very likely to be accepted or they are just waiting to break your heart by rejecting everything finally? embarassed

cc tranxo, therealMccain, Ikhalyfah, promxy and the remaining bosses here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Firefox01:
Squadhelp gurus, If you submitted some names the same day, like three days ago now and some just got rejected today however some are still pending approval, doesn't it mean the ones they didn't reject are very likely to be accepted or they are just waiting to break your heart by rejecting everything finally? embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=tranxo post=90759254][/quote] I no get this your reply o boss. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Firefox01:

cc tranxo, therealMccain, Ikhalyfah, promxy and the remaining bosses here.

Doesn't really matter. They can still reject all in the end. In fact beware of a name that remains on pending review for too long. Most times for me, such names get rejected.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Chukael:

Hmm na early morning we dey o
Lol paddy no worry, na him Wan start problem where there's none.

He has a typical American youth mentality is that not awesome cool

You can see his words are so heavy and it's causing tsunami.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Softmojo:

Doesn't really matter. They can still reject all in the end. In fact beware of a name that remains on pending review for too long. Most times for me, such names get rejected.
Thanks sire.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Table Shakers Association.. cheesy
grin
Leave am na
make the table no go scatter for him head sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning house, please who just open account with networksolutions. I need help please have been trying to set up account with them since yesterday. they are just doing nonsense.... please I need someone to put me through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:
Good morning house, please who just open account with networksolutions. I need help please have been trying to set up account with them since yesterday. they are just doing nonsense.... please I need someone to put me through.
bro I will attend to you when am a little less busy like I already told you!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
U1:

I have never sold any non-US .com domain.

You still want to put your entire focus on the U.S., except you see a TRULY great name for countries that prefer their own TLDs.

Thanks so much. Jah Bless. I tend to see more of Non-us Geo domains on Expired domain. Most with great services sef.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Morning house

Anyone reg on Namecheap, is it okay?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning guys...

This thread is really moving fast... More sales to us all.

#GodNoGoShameUs

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
ewizard1:
Morning house

Anyone reg on Namecheap, is it okay?

$7.16 (₦2745.00) Gtb

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
meetme01:

$7.16 (₦2745.00) Gtb
Yeah... been on Porkbun a while back. Hope Namecheap got no known issues?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
ewizard1:

Yeah... been on Porkbun a while back. Hope Namecheap got no known issues?

Good reviews from bosses

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2020
My first .io acquisition

I have finally capitalize on this netsol .io promo for $4.99... all thanks to @ EGUNSOLA14 for helping out.
His services are cheap and okay. He even went an extra mile for me.

Thanks boss

More sales to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
My first .io acquisition

I have finally capitalize on this netsol .io promo for $4.99... all thanks to @ EGUNSOLA14 for helping out.
His services are cheap and okay. He even went an extra mile for me.

Thanks boss

More sales to us

Make we see na wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2020
ElonMosque:

Make we see na wink

Lols, no worry.
When I sell am u go see am wink smiley wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
bro I will attend to you when am a little less busy like I already told you!
Noted. Thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Lols, no worry.
When I sell am u go see am wink smiley wink

tongue

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zexzy(f): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:
If you are using a phone click on view desktop site in your chrome settings. Then follow the pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
zexzy:

If you are using a phone click on view desktop site in your chrome settings. Then follow the pictures.
Thanks boss it works fine without any stress I really appreciate. and to my amiable boss Egunsola I don't know how to appreciate you for the kind gesture... I salute you bro#more win

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jimneighbour, OlusegunAJ(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.