Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,908 members, 7,848,668 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3616653 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Thosyn12(m): 5:34pm On May 20
Jimneighbour:

**Subject: Follow-Up: Complete Your Purchase of [DomainName]**

Hi [Buyer's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up on our previous communication regarding your interest in purchasing [DomainName]

I noticed that you clicked the payment link I provided via Dan.com last week but haven’t completed the transaction yet. I wanted to check in and see if there are any questions or concerns you might have that I can assist with to help move things forward. I’m here to ensure the process is smooth and straightforward for you.

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to finalizing this sale soon.

Best regards,
[Your Name]

Thanks Boss, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 6:38pm On May 20
Porkburn back with $6.99 promo. Take advantage guys

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 1:50am On May 21
Please guys, how long does it take to receive payment from Afternic to GPB grey, I received an email 24 hours ago that my payment has been sent but I’m yet to see it on my grey account. It’s my first time of using grey with afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:08am On May 21
sammyrollo:
Please guys, how long does it take to receive payment from Afternic to GPB grey, I received an email 24 hours ago that my payment has been sent but I’m yet to see it on my grey account. It’s my first time of using grey with afternic.

It has become slow these days. But it shouldn't take more than 3 days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 10:10am On May 21
sammyrollo:

Congratulation!! And please update us on the outcome of this...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:28am On May 21
dayo2hot:
Porkburn back with $6.99 promo. Take advantage guys

Thanks for sharing. That means na to port from Sav for now. I fit take the extra $0.96 take chop. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 3:09pm On May 21
Rankett:

It has become slow these days. But it shouldn't take more than 3 days
Ooh okay Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 3:09pm On May 21
MatthiasChin:

Congratulation!! And please update us on the outcome of this...
sure I will
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 4:36pm On May 21
Dan sent payment to my Grey GBP today (3:28)pm and I received it exactly 1hr later (4:28)pm.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:47pm On May 21
Please has anyone here carried out a domiciliary account transaction recently in Nigeria?

I was wondering if the banks still pay out in foreign currency.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 4:53pm On May 21
Why are domainers not using paypal to receive payments from Dan?
Its faster. within 1 business working day, your the funds will hit your paypal account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 4:56pm On May 21
Domainer1999:
Dan sent payment to my Grey GBP today (3:28)pm and I received it exactly 1hr later (4:28)pm.

Thanks.
Dan payment is always fast

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 5:46pm On May 21
Good day.

Anyone ever sold domain in the PestControl niche before? Just wondering how lucrative the service is.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 6:39pm On May 21
Underdawgg:
Good day.

Anyone ever sold domain in the PestControl niche before? Just wondering how lucrative the service is.
Most sales I've come across were below $300, but i sold WestPalmBeach//PestControl //com for $350 two years ago.

You can give it a try!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:49pm On May 21
Domainer1999:

Thanks.

Hi, please is this your first time of receiving payment from Dan to grey?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Underdawgg: 7:26pm On May 21
Jerry59:
Most sales I've come across were below $300, but i sold WestPalmBeach//PestControl //com for $350 two years ago.

You can give it a try!
Thanks for your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:39pm On May 21
No.

Sadiq3051:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emoboy4u: 8:05pm On May 21
Sadiq3051:

If it is your first time, please be patient, they already mentioned that it'll be slow for the first time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 8:48pm On May 21
sammyrollo:
We can help you to receive your payment and credit your account at good rate in case you’re still having getting your earning ….. kindly dm on WhatsApp 080888759163 .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 9:13pm On May 21
gentlekeny:
Why are domainers not using paypal to receive payments from Dan?
Its faster. within 1 business working day, your the funds will hit your paypal account
it's not that we're not aware of the option, infact I have a guy here that runs it for me, but the truth is, the exchange rate most of those guys offering the service will quote for you will annoying you that you say why did you contact them in the first place. I think the reason is because they deal mostly with yaho boys out there so they didn't know the difference between yaho and people that earn their money legitimately! There was a guy I contacted a particular time to sell few $ to, the exchange rate on grey that time was around 1580/$ in March this year, when I ask the guy his buying rate, he quoted 1k/$, I asked if it was a joke But he said he's been serious, I just stopped the conversation there. So I contacted a fellow domainer who now buy at a mutually beneficial rate!! If we can have such guys here it's I'll make things easier considering the fact that PayPal payment is one of the fastest.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:15pm On May 21
I have A domain name Methodplumbing//com. I have the two end users, they keep reading my emails but haven't responded... I have sent them emails with countless follow up, but no reply even though they always read. My domain name is more better than the current ones they use.

One of them uses Method-plumbing.com, while Methodplumbing//net and Methodplumbingservice//com is redirected to Method-plumbing//com

And the second end user uses Methodplumbingnw//com

So you see, my own domain is the best.... I just don't know why they are not replying to my emails

Please I need someone that make a call for me, please you should have past experience of doing this.

If you can make the call, then you should message me on WhatsApp let's talk about your pay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 9:18pm On May 21
Jimneighbour:
I have A domain name Methodplumbing.com. I have the two end users, they keep reading my emails but haven't responded... I have sent them emails with countless follow up, but no reply even though they always read. My domain name is more better than the current ones they use.

One of them uses Method-plumbing.com, while Methodplumbing.net and Methodplumbingservice.com is redirected to Method-plumbing.com

And the second end user uses Methodplumbingnw.com

So you see, my own domain is the best.... I just don't know why they are not replying to my emails

Please I need someone that make a call for me, please you should have past experience of doing this.

If you can make the call, then you should message me on WhatsApp let's talk about your pay
don't give up yet, give them price reduction and follow it up! Also allow make and offer on your landing page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:18pm On May 21
Jimneighbour:
I have A domain name Methodplumbing.com. I have the two end users, they keep reading my emails but haven't responded... I have sent them emails with countless follow up, but no reply even though they always read. My domain name is more better than the current ones they use.

One of them uses Method-plumbing.com, while Methodplumbing.net and Methodplumbingservice.com is redirected to Method-plumbing.com

Renew your domain and hold. They will come when necessary.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:23pm On May 21
trafficpools:
don't give up yet, give them price reduction and follow it up! Also allow make and offer on your landing page.
you can't tell if price is the problem, because I didn't include the price in my email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:24pm On May 21
Promxy94:

Renew your domain and hold. They will come when necessary.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:29pm On May 21
Jimneighbour:
you can't tell if price is the problem, because I didn't include the price in my email.
Always include price in your subsequent emails and you can add an Afternic link if nothing changes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:32pm On May 21
Sapiosexuality:
Always include price in your subsequent emails and you can add an Afternic link if nothing changes.
afternic link to the email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:45pm On May 21
Jimneighbour:
afternic link to the email?
No. Afternic link in the general email. If it doesn't work with price inclusion, then do that. But don't do it more than 2 times to avoid triggering spam.

A simple "You can also get this on Afternic" where Afternic is a hyperlink, won't be bad.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:47pm On May 21
Sapiosexuality:
No. Afternic link in the general email. If it doesn't work with price inclusion, then do that. But don't do it more than 2 times to avoid triggering spam.

A simple "You can also get this on Afternic" where Afternic is a hyperlink, won't be bad.
alright, thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 6:06am On May 22
Jimneighbour:

same issues here
My enduser is using .NET extension
i have been sending mails but they are viewing but not responding back.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 7:18am On May 22
trafficpools:
it's not that we're not aware of the option, infact I have a guy here that runs it for me, but the truth is, the exchange rate most of those guys offering the service will quote for you will annoying you that you say why did you contact them in the first place. I think the reason is because they deal mostly with yaho boys out there so they didn't know the difference between yaho and people that earn their money legitimately! There was a guy I contacted a particular time to sell few $ to, the exchange rate on grey that time was around 1580/$ in March this year, when I ask the guy his buying rate, he quoted 1k/$, I asked if it was a joke But he said he's been serious, I just stopped the conversation there. So I contacted a fellow domainer who now buy at a mutually beneficial rate!! If we can have such guys here it's I'll make things easier considering the fact that PayPal payment is one of the fastest.

I have a PayPal account and might be willing to help serious domainers at a mutually beneficial rate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3329) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.