Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536400 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
LondonCbdOil/co/uk $150 ( Those guys are stern in negotiations )
Registrar : LCN free $0.00 6 months duration.
FlexSolarPanel/king. $300 Hold time : 12 months ( sold in grace period ) Sold them at Dan
More sales to us all

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Why would u want to do that?
No good the one way money go enter ur akant and u no go fit collect am. Just open Lesotho or UAE PayPal and have rest of mind joor
Just wondering.. The details are real one sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

It happened to me recently..

Congratulations you're about to register a sale. Don't worry, email is on the way.
Thank God I got an email just now that the domain have been sold.

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beauty2col(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
*HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF HAVING ANOTHER SOURCE OF INCOME? A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO YOUR CURRENT INCOME SOURCE?*

*Even if you're already a REAL ESTATES/Property Agent. The Kind of Business You Can Do From The Comfort of Any Location You Are While You Keep Earning Commission (Active or Residual Income) Upon Every Sales Closed.*

If you are interested in becoming *A Real Estate Consultant*, you can register with the Link below��

It will serve as *Plan B or C or D or even E* for you as we currently need it with this our present situation in the world.

We are told to expect more of disengagement stuffs *worldwide* soon & most especially after this present unwanted Corona virus issue period (Pandemic)�

Equip yourself with *SKILLS* to add more to your sources of income.�

It doesn't affect your existing job as you are not resuming to any office. *Your phone is your consultancy office*.�

It will be *added advantage* for you.�

You will be added to a *Training Group* that is solely meant for *Real Estate Consultancy* trainings free & *be trained free professionally*.�

Also, remember that *no knowledge is a waste* & no income is too much for you��‍♂

*Register N�W* using below link before the available slots are occupied �

Wishing you *Best of Luck* as you yield to the *CLEAR RECOMMENDATION �To register, please CLICK HERE �http://portal.ayhomesinvestments.com/70967*

*ONCE You've Successfully Submitted Your FREE Registration, SEND MESSAGE TO THIS NUMBER BELOW SO THAT I CAN ADD YOU TO THE GROUP.
���

Congratulations in Advance�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
fasa199:
Hello bosses, please I need urgent help. Where can I buy a hosting email and link it to a website??

Any help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
fasa199:

Any help
Your domain name should have that,but you need to pay for hosting. just look for hosting with say whogohost 4k a year. with that you should be able to create info,contact,anything @ your domainname.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Karen458: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Make a website in which you have an interest. Learn SEO. If you don't have time to learn SEO, juts hire [url="https://www.socialcali.com/"]SEO services[/url]. Invest and earn.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsboy96:
LondonCbdOil/co/uk $150 ( Those guys are stern in negotiations )

Registrar : LCN free $0.00
6 months duration.

FlexSolarPanel/king. $300
Hold time : 12 months ( sold in grace period )
Sold them at Dan

More sales to us all
congratulations and more sales

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
So i submitted and unreg to SH yesterday. Today SH approved and suggested a price of $1999(first time i'm seeing this). I approved and the next message i got is that "there was a problem regging the name".

I checked on whois and the name has been registered by SquadHelp on June 18th.(today).

The name is however not on my list of SH premium names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
For those that use Luno to receive BTC from Dan. Is there any need for your phone number when you want to transfer the cash to your bank account?

I don't have access to the phone number I used to register for Luno.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Check the "commission approved by seller tab"
Same thing happened to me last week
Softmojo:
So i submitted and unreg to SH yesterday. Today SH approved and suggested a price of $1999(first time i'm seeing this). I approved and the next message i got is that "there was a problem regging the name".

I checked on whois and the name has been registered by SquadHelp on June 18th.(today).

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Softmojo:

This is miraculous. I've submitted some names since the 15th, the only thing SH has done is to impute Good and Above average for two of the domains. Nothing else.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
DeNoble001:
Check the "commission approved by seller tab"
Same thing happened to me last week

Thanks bro.

The name is there chilling and getting ready to go live.

The stuff seemed strange as I'm kind of used to instant live already.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Reality11:
For those that use Luno to receive BTC from Dan. Is there any need for your phone number when you want to transfer the cash to your bank account?

I don't have access to the phone number I used to register for Luno.
not necessary only important for deposit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by swizzy2k: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Softmojo:

Please, why submitting unregistered names on SH, do you used to fill those forms, the description and giving details about the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello House, one of my domain just sold on afternic...(will post full details later).

...I provided the Auth code as required by afternic but the transfer didn't go through...what is the best way to go about this?
Help a brother...my first sales...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shiftback: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys, it's been a while here.

Pls does anyone know how much Access Bank charge for $1 because their rates are always outrageous? In February, they charged me ₦432 per dollar; i wonder how much they'd charge me now that dollar rate is generally high.

GTB's rate is better. Just open account with them using *737# on your phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevebent(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Peafox.com
For sale
Shoot me your offers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
massive1019:
OK let me drop this....

During lock down when everything was down. Told my bro to start squadhelp just like a hobby and use it to while away time. The guy was eager to start and register around march 22nd this year.

He submitted a view names and were rejected....guy was disappointed and down but with encouragement he continued. Got his first name accepted (WhiteOre//com)....boyyy.... the joy was something else, since then he's been on fire. Guy now has 58 names at SH, all SH owned. Well I guess that's what they call grace.

Grace still smiled on him and sold his first name (Purelation//com), hold time is 3 month, money dropped this morning.

In null shell....consistency, patience and endurance are really key in this domain business.

To my ogas...weldone oooo.... my own SH testimony is coming..IJN

More sales to us all....
amazing grin so I've registered on squadhelp already. But they said I will pay 10 dollars before I can start
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by themccainreal: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
erjo:
Hello House, one of my domain just sold on afternic...(will post full details later).

...I provided the Auth code as required by afternic but the transfer didn't go through...what is the best way to go about this?
Help a brother...my first sales...

1.When did you register the domain? how old is the domain?

2.Did you unlock the domain before sending the auth code

3.Go to whoisdotcom/whois, type in the name

what does the status show? Ok or client transfer prohibited

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by themccainreal: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Imustreturn:
amazing grin so I've registered on squadhelp already. But they said I will pay 10 dollars before I can start

$10 before you can partake in contest.

it is free to submit names to the domain marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by themccainreal: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
swizzy2k:

Please, why submitting unregistered names on SH, do you used to fill those forms, the description and giving details about the domain?

Your choice.

The description does not really play a role in acceptance except in cases where the meaning is not easily known
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
stevebent:
Peafox.com
For sale
Shoot me your offers
$1
Pls grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
themccainreal:

1.When did you register the domain? how old is the domain?

2.Did you unlock the domain before sending the auth code

3.Go to whoisdotcom/whois, type in the name

what does the status show? Ok or client transfer prohibited

Thanks. Is still under 60days lock... cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Guys how should I handle this?

I made a mistake while writing the URL of my domain in the sales later. I wrote the singular instead of plural. Probably the end user visit the link but didn't see price because he just asked me how much.

Thus I've written the price at the extreme end of the latter. I don't know how he didn't see it.

The problem is that Another domainer has already listed the singular with Afternic lander.

Should I tell him a price and drop the real URL ?

And should I change my lander to Afternic since probably he has already visited the wrong URL?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevebent(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
UrFears:

$1
Pls grin
Wicked man cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Reality11:
Guys how should I handle this?

I made a mistake while writing the URL of my domain in the sales later. I wrote the singular instead of plural. Probably the end user visit the link but didn't see price because he just asked me how much.

And Another domainer has already listed the singular with Afternic lander.

Thus I've written the price at the extreme end of the latter. I don't know how he didn't see it.

Any suggestions on how I should go about it please?
you just assisted the singler owner grin. Best to do now is to follow him up with the plural that belongs to you, best of luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnePunchMan: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bring your Fiverr withdrawals!!

Rate is good!!! @ 33* to 34* depending on quantity..

Contact in signature and profile...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
fasa199:

Any help

If you've paid web hosting, you can create custom email ID from your dashboard.

But if you don't have, you can register a domain name with a registrar that supports email forwarding. Simply create a custom email address and forward it to your free email address, e.g. gmail dot com ID. Every mail sent to your custom email is routed to your free account and you can reply back.

So, you only pay domain name registration and renewal cost of about $10 per year.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Please what do I do for the tax information on Bodis .com? I'm trying to pack a domain.
And how can I get the sales letter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lonemirage:
I have an approved Adsense account since 2009 how do I make money with it

Register a domain name in a high paying niche market and get web hosting that allows unlimited domain names hosting on one account. Start a blog and optimize it for on-page SEO. Monetize your blog with Google Adsense codes. But if you don't have time for blogging, then turn your WordPress blog to a website so that you can set and forget it. Sit back and enjoy your money.

To be frank with you, it sounds easy on paper but you've to work for it to make money online. But it's far better than any day job you can imagine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
IdeasPro:

Register a domain name in a high paying niche market and get web hosting that allows unlimited domain names hosting on one account. Start a blog and optimize it for on-page SEO. Monetize your blog with Google Adsense codes. But if you don't have time for blogging, then turn your WordPress blog to a website so that you can set and forget it. Sit back and enjoy your money.

To be frank with you, it sounds easy on paper but you've to work for it to make money online. But it's far better than any day job you can imagine.
Please what do I do for the tax information on Bodis .com? I'm trying to pack a domain.
And how can I get the sales letter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: dayboh2, MichealOlajide, Ihinmi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.