Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547747 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Off Topic...
PayPal//com has just dropped and I'm lucky to be the new owner and it's currently dancing in my portfolio
grin grin grin Bearing any other considerations, they are to negotiate with me and I'm authorised to give it back to them on my terms.

As a Nigerian and seeing a lots of our people have lost opportunities online due to payment gateway issues and a lot too have had the little money they've suffered to earn online trapped on PayPal. What do you think I should ask for before giving it back to them?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
johnoj24:

No mind those guys, am now using Quidax

Thanks. I will opt for Quidax
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Mapropre:
I just accumulated some few dollar on ybuvideon, please I need help on how to go about it. Kindly lets talk if you are into same.
It will end in premium tears, I have been through that road before bro

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2020
id911:
Off Topic...
PayPal//com has just dropped and I'm lucky to be the new owner and it's currently dancing in my portfolio
grin grin grin Bearing any other considerations, they are to negotiate with me and I'm authorised to give it back to them on my terms.

As a Nigerian and seeing a lots of our people have lost opportunities online due to payment gateway issues and a lot too have had the little money they've suffered to earn online trapped on PayPal. What do you think I should ask for before giving it back to them?

Wake up.. Day don break

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Pls where can I buy cheap .org domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Mapropre:
I just accumulated some few dollar on ybuvideon, please I need help on how to go about it. Kindly lets talk if you are into same.
Withdraw na make I see. Stay there dey waste time and data dey make money for another person.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

Wake up.. Day don break
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm ready to help anyone in scrapping email and outbounding.
Terms and conditions dey ooo
Contact via WhatsApp by checking my signature

Since sale never land, man go do something now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please guys what should I reply him. I don't want to spoil my first sale.Since 22nd I got this message.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
logik29:
Please guys what should I reply him. I don't want to spoil my first sale.Since 22nd I got this message.

I would list on Afternic, confirm that if I search for it on Godaddy I'll see the price then ask him to visit Godaddy.com, search for the domain name and buy it there.

This one he asked u to call him two times already, he might think u are hiding something if u don't call. U'll have to wait and hear from the bosses..

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

I would list on Afternic, confirm that if I search for it on Godaddy I'll see the price then ask him to visit Godaddy.com, search for the domain name and buy it there.

This one he asked u to call him two times already, he might think u are hiding something if u don't call. U'll have to wait and hear from the bosses..
He said he tried on several occasion but the site is not opening.
That I should call him.He gave two different numbers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
logik29:
He said he tried on several occasion but the site is not opening. That I should call him.He gave two different numbers.
boss you list am for Dan?
you for change to Dan namserver make im fit open am.
just one piece, me dis bloody newbie.....lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
logik29:

Maybe he's using an adblocker. Haven't tried calling before so can't advise much. I think Dan and Epik call on people's behalf sometime especially when there's an offer from the buyer on the name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
logik29:

Godaddy.com is not opening?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
dazzlingd:

If she really needs the domain, she will get it...we have to understand that not everybody is intelligent enough especially the whites we think are better exposed. Some of them are not that enlightened. There are many whites out there who won't stereotype and will deal with the individual before judging wrongfully.

In summary, she is a mor.on

If u need to deal with that kind of person, u really need to make ur stand, let her know it is business and there is a way u will let her know that using others to judge u without dealing with u first is an insult to her IQ, dont ever beg, it will make u more desperate and valueless

Hey, not really nice calling the buyer a slowpoke. She's not comfortable with the sale and said so, it's left for the buyer to try to respectfully convince her or let it slide. Resorting to namecalling only screams frustration.

I agree that if she really wants the name she will get it. Peace

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Prazo1:

boss you list am for Dan?

you for change to Dan namserver make im fit open am.

just one piece, me dis bloody newbie.....lol
No epik.

But,what if Dan payment issue come up if I change ns to Dan?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
crudedude:

Maybe he's using an adblocker. Haven't tried calling before so can't advise much. I think Dan and Epik call on people's behalf sometime especially when there's an offer from the buyer on the name.
Please how can I go about this?

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

Godaddy.com is not opening?
I don't think he tried it.He probably just clicked on the link in the mail I sent to him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
1Dray:

I think you should go read their message again. They couldn't have asked you to change the name to something else, maybe change the name server to that of SH.

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tranxo , Is that you ?? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
logik29:

I don't think he tried it.He probably just clicked on the link in the mail I sent to him.
thorrvik55:

I would list on Afternic, confirm that when I search for it on Godaddy.com I'll see the price then ask him to visit Godaddy.com, search for the domain name on Godaddy and buy it there.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dannyboi47(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
I exchange your PayPal funds for you at a very good rate.

WhatsApp me:08106650871

A trial will convince you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
codemaniacs:

if you're using afternic. change your nameservers to ns3 for the first and ns4 for the second one.

ns1 and ns2 don't work ( at least for me ).
am using epik.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
logik29:
am using epik.

Contact Rob Monster

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
Abeg bosses... How can I check Quidax's current dollar to naira Rate..
Abeg...

Modified: Fixed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please which sites can I use to verify scrapped emails? Are there free sites that allow such? Please help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Marvyx(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hey Guys. So a Web developer close to me built a crypto biz website for a client and client abandoned the project. The guy said I should help him sell off the domain to recoup his loss. The wahala is that I don't deal on brandables. Website is oceanicfx dot com.

Do I just list on Afternic for inbound or I should list on Dan and change NS? Or what else can I do? Website is 80% complete. Suggestions are highly needed please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Marvyx:
Hey Guys. So a Web developer close to me built a crypto biz website for a client and client abandoned the project. The guy said I should help him sell off the domain to recoup his loss. The wahala is that I don't deal on brandables. Website is oceanicfx dot com.

Do I just list on Afternic for inbound or I should list on Dan and change NS? Or what else can I do? Website is 80% complete. Suggestions are highly needed please.
List on Flippa

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

Contact Rob Monster

Have u tried this before?
Wot do u tell him when u contact him?

Thanks..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
mobiss:

When I saw this sales report, I thought it was your own sales. Let’s hope for a sale on yours.

Thank you mobiss,
I'm yet to list the domain on sh I just list them on afternic. Sure, mine will come soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ericbertrand(m), Brandwiser, trafficpools, dregmaster and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.