Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556810 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Viking007:
I registered the domain not up to 2 days ago & I just got this mail. Scam or real? undecided
Though I got it for personal use, but I'll sell for a good price. grin

edited: I just did a quick search of the email address, the person used to be active on nairaland.

You never can say. He might be a domainer.. Reply him and tell him to make u an offer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Viking007(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
warrenweste:

You never can say. He might be a domainer.. Reply him and tell him to make u an offer
The deal has been settled already. smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello everyone, I saw an expired domain I would love to buy and the name is "businessminders.org" as well as another one which is developerhub.org
Can I go with it... It has a rich cpc and when I went to similarweb.com, it wasnt on their server
Can I go ahead and buy them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legra: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hey guys! I've got "enps.org" for sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PMIcon(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is the kind of thread I read that I went to buy domain names only for me to discover later that it sometimes take even experts in the field several years to sell and those who make real money have a lot to spend. Plus that those you can easily find to sell to (in domain forums) buy cheap.

IF YOU WANT TO GO INTO THIS, DON'T BUY NEW DOMAINS. LEARN ALL YOU CAN FIRST. SEE WHAT PEOPLE REQUEST FOR IN DOMAIN FORUMS AND NEVER EXPECT TO SELL IN 2yrs (may not always be but may be worse than that too so if you can't allow your money to wait that long, don't do it.)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
PMIcon:
This is the kind of thread I read that I went to buy domain names only for me to discover later that it sometimes take even experts in the field several years to sell and those who make real money have a lot to spend. Plus that those you can easily find to sell to (in domain forums) buy cheap.

IF YOU WANT TO GO INTO THIS, DON'T BUY NEW DOMAINS. LEARN ALL YOU CAN FIRST. SEE WHAT PEOPLE REQUEST FOR I'M DOMAIN FORUMS AND NEVER EXPECT TO SELL IN 2yrs (may not always be but if you can't allow your money to wait that long, don't do it.

All is well
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2016
legra:
Hey guys! I've got "enps.org" for sale.

Stick to .coms and .net but preferably. Com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2016
pachman:
Hello everyone, I saw an expired domain I would love to buy and the name is "businessminders.org" as well as another one which is developerhub.org
Can I go with it... It has a rich cpc and when I went to similarweb.com, it wasnt on their server
Can I go ahead and buy them

Good names but would have been more nice of it was .com or .net

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2016
warrenweste:

Good names but would have been more nice of it was .com or .net
Thank you very much. Am so happy that there are people willing to reply.. Would filter my search for domains to .com and .net
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legra: 12:40am On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks man. I picked this cause it's very viable
warrenweste:

Stick to .coms and .net but preferably. Com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2016
PMIcon:

IF YOU WANT TO GO INTO THIS, DON'T BUY NEW DOMAINS. LEARN ALL YOU CAN FIRST. SEE WHAT PEOPLE REQUEST FOR IN DOMAIN FORUMS AND NEVER EXPECT TO SELL IN 2yrs (may not always be but may be worse than that too so if you can't allow your money to wait that long, don't do it.)

Yes! You are right to an extent, It is not a get rich quick business, but yet when you have good names, buyers will look for you like ants looking for sugar with their money ready to pay you.

All you need to do is to know the biz, get the good ideas of the biz and stick to it for more and more money.
Cheers

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nad95: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2016
warrenweste:

.com rite? Or any TLD
yes .coms.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2016
pachman:

Thank you very much. Am so happy that there are people willing to reply.. Would filter my search for domains to .com and .net

Sure the thread is about helping Each other you can opt for .net if the domain is shot and single keyword or max 2 keywords but always make .com your first choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rjek: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2016
How does afternic pay packing revenue?....do dey pay it into d exchangers paypal email direct or how?..somebody help me..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nad95:
Who has a medical/health related domain name? Contact me as opportunity for the domain might be waiting for you. A ready market awaits such person.
adhealth.org?
You can message me on +2348179469614
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nad95: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
pachman:

adhealth.org?
You can message me on +2348179469614
It's redirecting to ad-health.com.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good day to you all
I bought two domains from 1and1, two days after a message was sent to me that the amount of the domains will be deducted from my account again after I have gotten an alert from my bank immediately I bought the domain, please is how they operate? I don't want them to deduct twice.
I want to ask also weda one can park at more than one registrar?
Thanks
cc Iykepromotions, and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nad95:

It's redirecting to ad-health.com.
Please can you reply your pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Julivas:
Good day to you all
I bought two domains from 1and1, two days after a message was sent to me that the amount of the domains will be deducted from my account again after I have gotten an alert from my bank immediately I bought the domain, please is how they operate? I don't want them to deduct twice.
I want to ask also weda one can park at more than one registrar?
Thanks
cc Iykepromotions, and others

take a chill sir as long u've been debited panic no more it normal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkwachiabel(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nad95:
Who has a medical/health related domain name? Contact me as opportunity for the domain might be waiting for you. A ready market awaits such person.

goodmedicalinsurance dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
demo4ril97:
take a chill sir as long u've been debited panic no more it normal
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Good evening Please can i promote my domains among friends to get traffic? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rjek: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
rjek:
How does afternic pay packing revenue?....do dey pay it into d exchangers paypal email direct or how?..somebody help me..
Y is nobody answering me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Go to your account settings, input any email that is not already registered to PayPal and save. They pay @,net 15. Meaning they pay from 15-17 of every month. You should also know that the payment is for accumulated revenue for the previous month. From 1st of the present month to 15 is not added. You need more info, buzz me on gen2lpatty05 @ g m a i l dot c o m

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rjek: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
gen2lpat:
Go to your account settings, input any email that is not already registered to PayPal and save. They pay @,net 15. Meaning they pay from 15-17 of every month. You should also know that the payment is for accumulated revenue for the previous month. From 1st of the present month to 15 is not added. You need more info, buzz me on gen2lpatty05 @ g m a i l dot c o m
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Julivas:
Good evening
Please can i promote my domains among friends to get traffic?
Thanks
you don't promote an expired domain. It's against the rule and u may be penalized for doing so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by philcom09: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
PREPARE FOR ONLINE VIDEO MARKETING FOR YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN 2017, FOR MORE INQUIRY CALL PHIL'S COMMUNICATION CONCEPT ON 07038198833, 08093165960

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femtopyy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
intergratedhealthmanaagment dot com Who has a medical/health related domain name? Contact me as opportunity for the domain might be waiting for you. A ready market awaits such person
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abcruz:
you don't promote an expired domain. It's against the rule and u may be penalized for doing so.
Thanks alot
Bro, the domain is not from expireddomains. I form it myself. Therefore, can i promote it?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Julivas:

Thanks alot
Bro, the domain is not from expireddomains. I form it myself. Therefore, can i promote it?
Thanks
even at that, wether fresh, expired or hand registered, as long as it is parked, u're not authorized to promote it in any means whatsoever. The crime attached to it is called ''click fraud'' dont fall a victim.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Julivas:

Thanks alot
Thanks

You can't even get traffic from a new formed domain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julivas(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abcruz:
even at that, wether fresh, expired or hand registered, as long as it is parked, u're not authorized to promote it in any means whatsoever. The crime attached to it is called ''click fraud'' dont fall a victim.
Thanks alot
Advise, taking.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: TamedWolf90 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.