Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540230 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
House, I still help to look for end users for your geo domains. My fee is #300 per domain.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
javaRookie:
Hello guys, I am carrying out a small survey here. Pls take a few sec to drop your answer.

Considering the fact that this domain business has tasks that seem repeated, can you name a few task you would love to be automated?
Eg Harvesting client emails and stuff like that.
Kindly list all them if they are more than one.

Pls other gurus and newbies that are not recognized in this list can come say their thoughts on the above question.

@CornOak
@therealMcCain
@TheSTreetman
@SKhanm
@DeNoble001
@Promxy94
@jamih000
@johnoj24
@tranxo
@nkshallom
@Ayobamms
@SEYIKP
@Crazeworld
@StubbornGENIUS
@ikhalyfah
@nkeona
@Craigbrown4076
@slimjosh43
@ElonMosque
@priceaction
@softmojo
@iCauseTrouble
@Simpsonrocket
@lifegal
@IdeasPro
@Gabson91
@ndeekay
@sodiquisty
@erjo
@Qulink1

Yes, you are on point! I sure would love harvesting of emails to be automated as well as sending of emails in bulk without being flagged or my account suspended. I also would like a scenario where Afternic will pay out asap and not asking you to wait for 60 days as Promxy94 rightly pointed out since they already have all our info on their site.

Ultimately, I would really love a scenario where privacy can be automatically switched on and off instantly from my end without waiting for the Registrar to approve or disapprove, just like delisting and relisting of names for sale on the marketplaces too should be automated and not having to write and ask that a name be manually deleted. The marketplaces ought to automatically know when the Whois information changes especially after a period of 1 year. My two cents!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
I am looking to sell a friend's blog. It's over a year and a half with Google AdSense in it. Where can I sell the whole website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sakaslim:
I am looking to sell a friend's blog. It's over a year and a half with Google AdSense in it. Where can I sell the whole website?
flippa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sakaslim:

Go to flippa.com or digitalpoint.com.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samzyolu: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Graphic design is more than just aesthetics; graphic design is a form of communication between your business and your audience.
Contact SAMZY GRAPHICS to get a quality design
Flyer/Banner/Brochure /Business card and many more

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Just passing by

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Qulink1:

(1) you want to list at Afternic right?log in to your acc,add the domain to your portfolio, add the price,follow necessary instructions till you submit for processing.
(2) which Landing page do you intend to use (Afternic, Dan or Epik) anyone,go to your domain in namecheap and change the DNS to your preferred DNS of the marketplace you want to use as Landing page(I don't know much about namecheap but it's always the same thing amongst Registras)
Lastly I guess the email you are getting, are from Afternic, Just ignore till your domain is over 60days, you will be directed to opt in to their Fast transfer network.
I hope I treated your questions to your understanding. If not ask again for proper clarification.
Thanks

Hello, thanks for trying to assist. I have done the step one above but I didn’t get any mail actually and a search with another browser for my domain name only brings out that it’s just registered on namecheap

I don’t really know how to locate those options in number 2 for landing page but I have successfully set the DNS to afternic DNS

Please how do I make it visible for sale on afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
javaRookie:
Hello guys, I am carrying out a small survey here. Pls take a few sec to drop your answer.

Considering the fact that this domain business has tasks that seem repeated, can you name a few task you would love to be automated?

Pls other gurus and newbies that are not recognized in this list can come say their thoughts on the above question.

Considering building a tool?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello guys,

is it okay to provide BVN details to Quidax?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
crudedude:
Hello guys,

is it okay to provide BVN details to Quidax?
Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LearnITsmash(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sakaslim:
I will buy as long as the adsense is pin verified and I buy both the domain and the adsense, you can reach me via my signature digits
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Firefox01:
If SH won't accept names, they should reject already Na! I need space to submit more names angry
As in the thing don dey tire me fa.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Opistorincos:
House, I still help to look for end users for your geo domains. My fee is #300 per domain.
Tested And Trusted , did 3 names with him already ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
javaRookie:

Google/Google Maps Scraper

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2020
JustCare:

Hello, thanks for trying to assist. I have done the step one above but I didn’t get any mail actually and a search with another browser for my domain name only brings out that it’s just registered on namecheap

I don’t really know how to locate those options in number 2 for landing page but I have successfully set the DNS to afternic DNS

Please how do I make it visible for sale on afternic
Okay,
If you've successfully set the DNS to Afternic's and also listed there then you Landing page should be that of Afternics.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 3:00am On Jul 07, 2020
BigDaddyB:
I had an enduser experience issues with her credit card while trying to purchase my name on DAN.

Her CC was blocked, and she got a phone call from the fraud department of her bank.

I've seen others complain of such here also.

All I did was ask DAN to send her an e-mail explaining why that happened, and the way forward. I also requested that they call her for good measure.

She finally paid today.

I thought of changing to EPIK's lander, but I'm not familiar with EPIK. And it would have seemed suspicious just changing escrow services.
biko since you have concrete evidence, I'll suggest you ask DAN to seriously look into and correct this matter as you've heard similar complaints elsewhere and that surely sales are being lost because of this.....and it also creates trust issue with buyers.

If you no get strength, drop screenshots and blur vital info make we use am bombard them with question......if you no mind

No even know weda na why buyer go agree finish come go silent suddenly.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 3:50am On Jul 07, 2020
mazizitonene:
biko since you have concrete evidence, I'll suggest you ask DAN to seriously look into and correct this matter as you've heard similar complaints elsewhere and that surely sales are being lost because of this.....and it also creates trust issue with buyers.

If you no get strength, drop screenshots and blur vital info make we use am bombard them with question......if you no mind

No even know weda na why buyer go agree finish come go silent suddenly.
Did you miss the part where he said buyer finally paid?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Initially see wat SH gave me as logo (pic 1) grin
Logo was made 8mins after name went live.
They replaced with pic 2

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 5:39am On Jul 07, 2020
ElonMosque:

Google/Google Maps Scraper
What exactly do you want to scrap from Google maps?
Names of website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 5:54am On Jul 07, 2020
Qulink1:

Okay,
If you've successfully set the DNS to Afternic's and also listed there then you Landing page should be that of Afternics.

Thanks man. So I should wait for 48hrs and see if it’s gonna reflect yeah?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2020
javaRookie:

Names of website?
Contacts from websites
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2020
javaRookie:

Names of website?

Emails of websites that appear when I search for "Miami roofing" for example.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zigla: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2020
I need your contact, I mailed you but you haven't replied
Opistorincos:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmythetbcWiz: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Opistorincos:
hello, like how many mails can u get per domain?

WhatsApp me on 09076773912
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2020
I have been trying to submit a Registered name on Squadhelp since Friday but they keep saying the are bit backed up and I should try later but I was able to submit an Unregistered name. Why is this so please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2020
cold mail------ continuation

I tend to focus more on MY TARGETS & CALL OUT cos this two determines whether the end user will read the whole mail content or not.

e.g

If i need to send a cold mail campaign to all e book seller in USA, I will source targeted mails of ebook seller in USA and clean the email list afterward.

how do you clean(validate) your email list?
use free online tools
you can try H-supertool/king..

so far 95% accuracy is not bad

-the online tool allows you to validate 200 mails in 24hrs .. 20 emails per session.

- Email extractor works well too

why clean your mails?

It helps detect emails that are likely to return as bounced or invalid mails which ultimately have major influence on flagging your mails as spam...

take note your mail list will return with results like .

- valid advice: send
- Invalid don't send (mark it )
-Role. send as your last batch
-All. send

After validation you will have to rescan the e mails that returned invalid to be sure of the result ..

Note: no email address worth flagging your campaign as spam just remove the invalid email address.

some of the factors that send mails to spam list or hinder your campaigns include

1) bounce rate
2) open rate

spamming isn't cool at all, hence do your best to mail targeted end users that needs the product and services.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2020
To the experienced fellas

Like when can one begin to check/register a wishlisted domain pending delete if the drop day is tomorrow for instance.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
To monitor your bounce rate and open rate SCHEDULE YOUR CAMPAIGN.

When on mobile device I schedule 1 mail in 2mins, meaning 30mails in 1hr. After that I will observe the open rate and bounce rate . If 5/30 of my mails returned as bounced mail I quit the campaign and rescan my list....... or I end my campaign for the day .
common! I cherish my email campaign a lot, so I won't allow some stupid invalid male to ruin my campaign and expose me to spam filter.

To increase open rate don't send campaigns when the end user should be having a good night rest .

I hope all I av said will be useful to newbies.....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
Zigla:
I need your contact, I mailed you but you haven't replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: shapman, Domainer1999 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.