Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540716 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
TheSTreetman:

When you choose this option in your Seller Preferences Menu. You're giving Squadhelp ability to give discounts to potential buyers in their advertising market.

Secondly, if you allow Creative to submit your own name to contests, you will always be alerted when your name is submitted and Liked.

thanks bosss your explanation was so clear......
as fa it might lead to sell i'm open...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Just got this reply from a lead grin
I feel like going back to bed grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:
Just got this reply from a lead grin I feel like going back to bed grin grin
E be things....not the buyer, buyer go come.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
atlast after my squadhelp drought. accepted this morning after hanging in review since 25th june.. bolderma meaning boldskin but just discovered ERMA means universe.....lol

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:
These end users are really savage with their replies when they want to be grin grin

The hustle continues cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:

Savage reply of the highest order..the end user go be real agbero

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:
Mad o grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
javaRookie:
Hello guys, I am carrying out a small survey here. Pls take a few sec to drop your answer.

Considering the fact that this domain business has tasks that seem repeated, can you name a few task you would love to be automated?
Eg Harvesting client emails and stuff like that.
Kindly list all them if they are more than one.

Pls other gurus and newbies that are not recognized in this list can come say their thoughts on the above question.

@CornOak
@therealMcCain
@TheSTreetman
@SKhanm
@DeNoble001
@Promxy94
@jamih000
@johnoj24
@tranxo
@nkshallom
@Ayobamms
@SEYIKP
@Crazeworld
@StubbornGENIUS
@ikhalyfah
@nkeona
@Craigbrown4076
@slimjosh43
@ElonMosque
@priceaction
@softmojo
@iCauseTrouble
@Simpsonrocket
@lifegal
@IdeasPro
@Gabson91
@ndeekay
@sodiquisty
@erjo
@Qulink1

Auto transfer of domains and immediate payout,even in weekends just like Epik does. If the domain is registered with Epik especially.

I hate it when I am having registrar issues in transfer of domains,and delay in payout that's why I don't majorly list with Afternic.

A client offered to pay for one of my domains for $150, but that she trust only GoDaddy, and I should list it in there marketplace.
I just weak for the transaction and let her go.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello family ,
I am using epic browser but can't still access yellow pages lately.. Anyone experiencing same?? Is there a way around this? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
javaRookie:
Hello guys, I am carrying out a small survey here. Pls take a few sec to drop your answer.

It would be great to have a way of managing my domain names. Like keeping tabs on my favorite names so that they don't drop due to non renewal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:

O deep gan.. Atleast dem never tell u say d only reason dem go buy your domain is if you pay them for them to collect it from you.

E get one way dey ask me for my number and physical address.

I don't think he's up to any good but I give my U.S. number sha. Make I c wetin go happen grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prazo1:

thanks bosss your explanation was so clear......
as fa it might lead to sell i'm open...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arinze96(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
nwafresh:
Good day everyone. I'd like to start this biz but the thread is long. I have little knowledge about it. I'd like someone to suggest a particular page wia I can read, link, PDF or tutorial video for me in order to catch up with the latest. God bless.

You guys should please help out. I read from page 1-10 but discovered that the info there seem outdated and 1700+ pages are quite a lot. I'll appreciate if anyone can point to where to start. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:
Hmmmm. Hope you were not trying to sell snow to an Eskimo.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
TamedWolf90:
Hello family ,
I am using epic browser but can't still access yellow pages lately.. Anyone experiencing same?? Is there a way around this? Thanks
Ejoor
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:

Tell am say..Lol

You move. On to the next oneeeee

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Arinze96:

You guys should please help out. I read from page 1-10 but discovered that the info there seem outdated and 1700+ pages are quite a lot. I'll appreciate if anyone can point to where to start. Thanks

Don't be too quick to start. It took you years to finish primary school. Took years to finish secondary school. University isn't one day either. Use 1.-2 months to accumulate the requisite knowledge will pay off in the long run.

Immerse yourself in the thread. Many who jump in without reading regret it afterwards.

Use a hybrid method. Continue reading while you join us in the latest posts.

Be patient. Don't rush in yet. 10 pages is simply to early.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Every possible prospect must be contacted, every lead must be tutored.... There's no relenting.....

I want to report domain sales like mike mann them..... Very soon...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osnami:
Just got this reply from a lead grin I feel like going back to bed grin grin

Wetin Musa No Go See For Gate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chinesegirl(f): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hello everyone
So I got this from an end-user yesterday
He hasn't bought it yet.
Should I send a mail or wait

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pls who can vouch for thefxchanger? Hope he's legit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prazo1:
atlast after my squadhelp drought.
accepted this morning after hanging in review since 25th june..
bolderma meaning boldskin but just discovered ERMA means universe.....lol
How many names do you have with SH currently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Chinesegirl:
Hello everyone
So I got this from an end-user yesterday
He hasn't bought it yet.
Should I send a mail or wait
Wait till tomorrow and see what happens. If he still hasn't bought it by tomorrow, you can then send a reminder.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
I had an enduser experience issues with her credit card while trying to purchase my name on DAN.

Her CC was blocked, and she got a phone call from the fraud department of her bank.

I've seen others complain of such here also.

All I did was ask DAN to send her an e-mail explaining why that happened, and the way forward. I also requested that they call her for good measure.

She finally paid today.

I thought of changing to EPIK's lander, but I'm not familiar with EPIK. And it would have seemed suspicious just changing escrow services.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chinesegirl(f): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Firefox01:
Wait till tomorrow and see what happens. If he still hasn't bought it by tomorrow, you can then send a reminder.

Okay
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
If SH won't accept names, they should reject already Na! I need space to submit more names angry

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Firefox01:
If SH won't accept names, they should reject already Na! I need space to submit more names angry

Those people ba...
I left dem 4 a while..
Only 4 names with them
And 2 basic plus listing
Total 6 oo

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Prazo1:

Those people ba...
I left dem 4 a while..
Only 4 names with them
And 2 basic plus listing
Total 6 oo
Nice one. As funds scarce for now, I wan dey build my portfolio with them gradually.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
Firefox01:

Aswear their matter don Taya me too

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Depressed101:
Every possible prospect must be contacted, every lead must be tutored.... There's no relenting.....

I want to report domain sales like mike mann them..... Very soon...

Very nice bro.

A few things I noticed.

- Typo error: used the word "Doman" instead of "domain".. Pls change it
- Long text. Try to shorten it.
>>> For example, benefits one and two can be merged into one.
>>> Try to space your text to make it engaging and easier to read. Referring to the first paragraph.
>>> Benefits four gives the impression that you aren't too sure of your claim. Replace it with something "sharp" e.g., short urls are catchy, memorable and easy to recall.

You really try bro... E no easy to dey write sales letter.

Another advice I'd give you is to use Grammarly to check your grammar to ensure it's free from grammatical error since you don't know who will be reading it. And wouldn't want to make a bad impression.

D koko though is the quality of your domain name and how patient you are.

A good name is easier to sell.. Sometimes, even with a terrible sales copy.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JustCare: 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
Good evening ladies and gents. I bought a domain yesterday on namecheap, it’s been long I visited this thread. Please I need step to step guide on how to get it listed on afternic. I just added the name on my afternic list page and set the price and saw a prompt that I will get an email message from whois or so but I don’t really grasp. I know that I haven’t done the necessary DNS stuffs et al. Kindly guide me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
JustCare:
Good evening ladies and gents. I bought a domain yesterday on namecheap, it’s been long I visited this thread. Please I need step to step guide on how to get it listed on afternic. I just added the name on my afternic list page and set the price and saw a prompt that I will get an email message from whois or so but I don’t really grasp. I know that I haven’t done the necessary DNS stuffs et al. Kindly guide me.
(1) you want to list at Afternic right?log in to your acc,add the domain to your portfolio, add the price,follow necessary instructions till you submit for processing.
(2) which Landing page do you intend to use (Afternic, Dan or Epik) anyone,go to your domain in namecheap and change the DNS to your preferred DNS of the marketplace you want to use as Landing page(I don't know much about namecheap but it's always the same thing amongst Registras)
Lastly I guess the email you are getting, are from Afternic, Just ignore till your domain is over 60days, you will be directed to opt in to their Fast transfer network.
I hope I treated your questions to your understanding. If not ask again for proper clarification.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin, Dave354, Eruditeprof(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.