Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545522 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2020
Promxy94:

I nearly registered this name, that day it was dropped here by one guy, from namepros.

It's a nice name.

Thanks boss. I was the one that dropped it. I registered it immediately when I remembered white glove that went for $70k. Also Pharma is a strong keyword in the brandable market.

Hoping to hear more from the bosses.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Femcesc07:
can this work with GTB old master card or it only work with new first bank master card?
I mean I got a new First Bank Master card because the old one expired. You can try it with GTB Card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2020
toplevel:
I just made my first sales on Afternic the domain was bought at the rate of $750 but the problem i am having now is that afternic said i will not be able to get my own share of $600 untill i have up to $1030 on my afternic wallet that is when they can transfer to me because i choose wire transfer to my GTB account here in Nigeria so if you have any other method that you think will be possible to get my $600 or better still should i wait to make more sales through them for it to grow to $1030 i need your advise from those that made sales via after for the first time. what is your experience.
What would the $600 doing in their wallet , just get it out so you can reinvest it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Recent SH List

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Accepted this morning.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2020
ollybode:

In my own case, I have like 4 custom email addresses that I forwarded to my four different Gmail accounts. The fact is that, frequent outbound with one email address whether Gmail/custom is not advisable because some of the recipients may decide to flag your address, apart from Gmail wahala.
I also use the following tools:
mail-tester/com and emailcopycheker/com to check the spam trigger words in the content of my email.
I will always advise you to always switch your email addresses when you do heavy outbounding.

Four custom email addresses; How?
Since I have taken this domain biz seriously. I registered my own business name and go for a very affordable hosting plan. So, From my control panel, I can create an infinity custom email addresses. What I did is to create just four and forwarded them to four different Gmail account(email addresses) for me to track the emails. I send all of my mails from Gmail using email forwarding and track them accordingly, I don't send from webmail. I equally have a parallax site to display some of my domains.

The strategy is that I have 8 emails all together for outbound. Sometimes I do alternate the Gmail addresses to send outbound, at times I do alternate the custom addresses. These have been working well for me without any spam wahala. These only cost me #8k investment per-annum. I guess it is not too much of investment cos I make my sales.

When am less busy I will give a short tutorial on how to make our email look a little bit professional by adding a nice signature. stay tuned.
Hi bro, did you eventually do this tutorial? If yes, can you point me to where it is. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
cyriletifit:

Thanks boss. I was the one that dropped it. I registered it immediately when I remembered white glove that went for $70k. Also Pharma is a strong keyword in the brandable market.

Hoping to hear more from the bosses.

You dropped many good names, that day.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
I have 2 names pending on SH since 2nd and 6th of this month. What could be the problem? I have submitted many names after them but these 2 remains unattended to.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2020
tinnymerit:
I have 2 names pending on SH since 2nd and 6th of this month. What could be the problem? I have submitted many names after them but these 2 remains unattended to.
it might be approved I had similar case last week with vivabull but on the 10th day approved
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
SGRACE1:
it might be approved I had similar case last week with vivabull but on the 10th day approved

Hoping tommorow them go accept my over 10days hangng SH....

And God pls when i go comot from this 3submition.....
Already doing instant live but still limited to only 3...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
SGRACE1:
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Prazo1:

Hoping tommorow them go accept my over 10days hangng SH....

And God pls when i go comot from this 3submition.....
Already doing instant live but still limited to only 3...
We're in the same shoes. Two names still hanging after 10 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
Truth4eva:

I mean I got a new First Bank Master card because the old one expired. You can try it with GTB Card.
I sent you a PM bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
This buyer shows interest and later ask this question

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
James39:
"Hello,

I found your business through Google search seeing as we are reaching out to businesses who might be interested in the name.

Please visit www.mydomainname.king for immediate ownership.

If you have further questions, please ask.

Best regards.
Your name"

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
What o, is there any email scraper that extracts email addresses from this thread?

I got a random mail(our end-users dey try sha grin) and from the email addresses that were contacted as well, it's obvious a scraper dey come visit us here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Squadhelp is overrated most of the names they approve are trash, and a bulk of those they reject are actually gold.

Don't kill yourself trying to submit names there. If they accept, good. If they don't,better you can submit your names at brandbucket if you feel it's good enough.

I have being comparing sh names to bb names and found a huge gap between the two. Although sh might have a larger client base and namers (probably reason why they stone names to our faces), because of their extensive ad campaigns their marketplace is full of not so good names that end users will find hard to spell or pronounce even.

But on bb, i found they are more inclined to 'spellable" names, English Word combos, overall good keywords domain names.

My point is, don't get discouraged when sh stones your names to your faces. If you have faith in the name, reg it and list it on bb and afternic..
. Happy Sunday

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
James39:
simple tell him where you got the email from
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
mumin4sure:

What would the $600 doing in their wallet , just get it out so you can reinvest it
shey you did read well ni

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Depressed101:
shey you did read well ni
grin
I doubt!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DOMAINBURGER: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Depressed101:
Squadhelp is overrated most of the names they approve are trash, and a bulk of those they reject are actually gold.

Don't kill yourself trying to submit names there. If they accept, good. If they don't,better you can submit your names at brandbucket if you feel it's good enough.

I have being comparing sh names to bb names and found a huge gap between the two. Although sh might have a larger client base and namers (probably reason why they stone names to our faces), because of their extensive ad campaigns their marketplace is full of not so good names that end users will find hard to spell or pronounce even.

But on bb, i found they are more inclined to 'spellable" names, English Word combos, overall good keywords domain names.

My point is, don't get discouraged when sh stones your names to your faces. If you have faith in the name, reg it and list it on bb and afternic..
. Happy Sunday
Gbamsolutely...the only name they accepted from me was the name i cant explain till date.to even classify the name hard me.Tbh most names i submit to SH are names i dont really like but feel they are cool and with the right advertisement and clientbase(SH has) ,they might sell.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
beckplanet:
Recent SH List
I like hempigo.com. I pray you sell it quickly.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
How many "years" does SH use to review rejected names that you appeal again?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Truth4eva: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chukael:

I sent you a PM bro
Replied
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING /SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
I have been following this thread for long. Now I want to go into this business fully.

Please I need your help.
I have read everything about domain flipping on this thread. Along the line I lost track.

All I want to know now is how the SquadHelp works. Please, I need someone with kind heart to put me through on how SH works. You can as well point me to any page where I can read about it in details.��

Please help a brother.
Happy Sunday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Truth4eva:

I like hempigo.com. I pray you sell it quickly.
Thanks bro. Thats every seller's wish smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Truth4eva:

Replied

Seen and replied...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Congratulations baba. This is heartwarming!
tosan200:

Alphacapitalgroup/king
Bin price:$2900
Inbound Offer:$2100
Sale price:$2100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eudes:
I have been following this thread for long. Now I want to go into this business fully.

Please I need your help.
I have read everything about domain flipping on this thread. Along the line I lost track.

All I want to know now is how the SquadHelp works. Please, I need someone with kind heart to put me through on how SH works. You can as well point me to any page where I can read about it in details.��

Please help a brother.
Happy Sunday.
Search for TherealMcCain thread. All most of what you'd need for a start dey there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eudes:

Please I need your help.

Please help a brother.
Happy Sunday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-brandable-domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Eudes:

Please I need your help.

Please help a brother.
Happy Sunday.
To no more about squadhelp(SH) following this link
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-brandable-domains&ved=2ahUKEwjD793P5MfqAhVIxhoKHUiMBSkQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3cFHRA7DDnLd66dGoVGmol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tyg3rFvry, leocollins(m), lordparcel, Theweekend and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.