Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533323 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
Small but better than nothing. Sold to the only interested party out of 35 available leads after follow up.

Bought for $4.95(Netsol)
Held for 3 days.

It actually sold on Friday but I was waiting for push to be completed before reporting.

This sale shows that my first sale a week ago wasn't a fluke, my time don come truly.

Don't mind the low sales. I observed that I am on a trajectory(moving from stage to stage) so I am rest assured that bigger sales will start coming soon.

Grace found me

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Truth4eva:

I mean I got a new First Bank Master card because the old one expired. You can try it with GTB Card.
Alright bro, I'll give it a try then. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chukael:

Search for TherealMcCain thread. All most of what you'd need for a start dey there.

Thank you so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hi House.
Pls whn sending follow up mails, do u guys use the same subject as with d previous ones??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eudes(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sconp: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone, it's been a lot of pages. For anyone willing to answer what app do you use for mail tracking on mobile.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sadiqcholel: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
sconp:
Hi everyone, it's been a lot of pages. For anyone willing to answer what app do you use for mail tracking on mobile.

Boomerang

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
halogate:
Hi House.
Pls whn sending follow up mails, do u guys use the same subject as with d previous ones??
To follow up,
I click in reply with the same subject.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
1st mine, 2nd sh owned

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chukael:
Small but better than nothing. Sold to the only interested party out of 35 available leads after follow up.

Bought for $4.95(Netsol)
Held for 3 days.

It actually sold on Friday but I was waiting for push to be completed before reporting.

This sale shows that my first sale a week ago wasn't a fluke, my time don come truly.

Don't mind the low sales. I observed that I am on a trajectory(moving from stage to stage) so I am rest assured that bigger sales will start coming soon.

Grace found me

Congrats boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:
1st mine, 2nd sh owned
Boss, are you telling us SH is giving some people special treatment? Me no get all these things again øøø... Our names just dey there "bibau" with no attention... Abi e get method?
Nawaoh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
please bosses in the house,why is my views on dan reducing everyday on my domain.one of my domain has 64 views initially and now it has reduced to 48 over the course of 4days,is there any explanation behind that.please its for learning purpose o.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:
1st mine, 2nd sh owned

I see that you're tilting towards blended name now. Pretty nice names you've got there. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
Depressed101:
Squadhelp is overrated most of the names they approve are trash, and a bulk of those they reject are actually gold.

Don't kill yourself trying to submit names there. If they accept, good. If they don't,better you can submit your names at brandbucket if you feel it's good enough....
I so agree with you. The names they keep accepting have the same format. That's why somebody would have 50+ names (Ikh....) or 130 names (realmc...) grin and not sell any in a year. Since they have mastered the art of copying what kind of names SH accept, they keep on regurgitating and submitting them even if the submitters themselves know that the names are not cool.

Just this week, I got angry about this and I had to send a strong-worded message to them because they keep rejecting names I thought were very good.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Boss, are you telling us SH is giving some people special treatment? Me no get all these things again øøø... Our names just dey there "bibau" with no attention... Abi e get method?
Nawaoh
Omo E tire me too cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
CornOak:

I see that you're tilting towards blended name now. Pretty nice names you've got there. cheesy
Yh, I now focus on Blend/invented.
And thank God I've got some good acceptance rate. Thou it has reduced to around 15% since i started this, compared to 17% with compounds

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
I so agree with you. The names they keep accepting have the same format. That's why somebody would have 50+ names (Ikh....) or 130 names (realmc...) grin and not sell any in a year. Since they have mastered the art of copying what kind of names SH accept, they keep on regurgitating and submitting them even if the submitters themselves know that the names are not cool.

Just this week, I got angry about this and I had to send a strong-worded message to them when I submitted a review request on a name.
Lol, well said.

But for the records,

I only started building SH portfolio on 31st March 2020, which is only slightly above 3 months (NOT A YEAR). And my portfolio is now 80.

And another record. Mccain has had a sale. Maybe u missed it smiley

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
SH owned

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
DOMAINBURGER:

Gbamsolutely...the only name they accepted from me was the name i cant explain till date.to even classify the name hard me.Tbh most names i submit to SH are names i dont really like but feel they are cool and with the right advertisement and clientbase(SH has) ,they might sell.
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yh, I now focus on Blend/invented.
And thank God I've got some good acceptance rate. Thou it has reduced to around 15% since i started this, compared to 17% with compounds

That's impressive, well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Brandableinsider.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Lol, well said.

But for the records,

I only started building SH portfolio on 31st March 2020, which is only slightly above 3 months (NOT A YEAR). And my portfolio is now 80.

That's the one of advantages of working with SH. You have mastered all the strategic styles used while reviewing for others and "secret" dos and don'ts , lol coupled that you are intelligent and fast learner.
Me wey dey submit since January, na only 3 names got accepted. Though I no dey do all the time, like ratio 3:30. God Dey. cheesy.. There is good results for hardworking. Keep on.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BigDaddyB: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2020
Depressed101:
Squadhelp is overrated most of the names they approve are trash, and a bulk of those they reject are actually gold.

Don't kill yourself trying to submit names there. If they accept, good. If they don't,better you can submit your names at brandbucket if you feel it's good enough.

I have being comparing sh names to bb names and found a huge gap between the two. Although sh might have a larger client base and namers (probably reason why they stone names to our faces), because of their extensive ad campaigns their marketplace is full of not so good names that end users will find hard to spell or pronounce even.

But on bb, i found they are more inclined to 'spellable" names, English Word combos, overall good keywords domain names.

My point is, don't get discouraged when sh stones your names to your faces. If you have faith in the name, reg it and list it on bb and afternic..
. Happy Sunday

Word!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
Depressed101:

Don't kill yourself trying to submit names there. If they accept, good. If they don't,better you can submit your names at brandbucket if you feel it's good enough.

I have being comparing sh names to bb names and found a huge gap between the two. Although sh might have a larger client base and namers (probably reason why they stone names to our faces), because of their extensive ad campaigns their marketplace is full of not so good names that end users will find hard to spell or pronounce even.

But on bb, i found they are more inclined to 'spellable" names, English Word combos, overall good keywords domain names.

My point is, don't get discouraged when sh stones your names to your faces. If you have faith in the name, reg it and list it on bb and afternic..
. Happy Sunday

This is known to me since ..
I don't rate them a bit, my strategy with them now is to buy accepted names and sell to investors for little profit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hi.
My domain at Epik shows a different price.

I set it at $250 BIN and considered price at $200.

But when I try to visit the domain it shows a price of $198.

What could be the problem?

I want it to display $250.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
toutlemonde:
Hi.
My domain at Epik shows a different price.

I set it at $250 BIN and considered price at $200.

But when I try to visit the domain it shows a price of $198.

What could be the problem?

I want it to display $250.

Perhaps you are seeing the price equivalent in £
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Softmojo:

Perhaps you are seeing the price equivalent in £

Exactly. Thanks boss.

Is there anyway the currency sign can be changed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
priceaction:

That's the one of advantages of working with SH. You have mastered all the strategic styles used while reviewing for others and "secret" dos and don'ts , lol coupled that you are intelligent and fast learner.
Me wey dey submit since January, na only 3 names got accepted. Though I no dey do all the time, like ratio 3:30. God Dey. cheesy.. There is good results for hardworking. Keep on.
Thanks for the kind words. I had to make sure i spent a whole month studying SH before starting submission.

For anyone willing to try SH, Just make sure u understand how brandable works and how SH works. Brandable has a pattern, (although it's not a regular pattern Always), but there is a pattern which if you understand, u will do good.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Lol, well said.

But for the records,

I know he finally sold one, but that was after more than a year.

Wow, your portfolio is even up to 80. The people vetting names at SH need to be replaced. Their expertise is to keep on adding crappy domain names.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:

Just this week, I got angry about this and I had to send a strong-worded message to them when I submitted a review request on a name.

U sound pained, really pained.. SH is not for u does not mean it would be the same for everyone. U think those that have names in BB and BP sell their names every week? Lol..

Baba say na the "art of copying". Lol.. How is it ur fvcking business if their names on SH sell or not?? Typical bad belle Nigerian filled with envy, hate and jealousy... Tueh! embarassed

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2020
thorrvik55:

U sound pained, really pained.. SH is not for u does not mean it would be the same for everyone. U think those that have names in BB and BP sell their names every week? Lol..

Baba say na the "art of copying". Lol.. How is it ur fvcking business if their names on SH sell or not?? Typical bad belle Nigerian filled with envy, hate and jealousy... Tueh! embarassed

Here they come again.... Please don't shake this table nah.. Abeg!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m), AllLovingGod, Tombob, Ludakay, trafficpools and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.