Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549987 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2020
massive1019:
For those us using mobile. You can get email through LinkedIn.

Download Yandex browser....Yandex works with extensions. Add snov extension to it ...also if you like add salesql extension.

Go to your LinkedIn and search for your prospect name.....click on the extension either snov or salesql....copy and paste.

Note: snov is 59 credit per month and salesql is 100 per month...
Pls what does credit mean here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Pls how can I report,someone changed my other account email and password to his.pls it's very urgent. I have contacted the super mod many times but no response since more than 2 hours now. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2020
People no deh play dey o. Dey don reg am. Sha report sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Carmal90:

Pls what is credit mean here?
numbers of email you get per search...for snov....

If you search and you are able to get email address that's 1 credit irrespective of the numbers of emails that the search gives you...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sadiqcholel: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2020
safetim:

You don reg am?
No
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
I buy and sell so bring your Gift cards to me I buy at good rate am not a middle man buyer but direct loader and if you have paypal,Cashapp,Zelle, Neteller,Venmo,Skrill you can bring I buy at good rate

paypal funds I buy 350/$
Cashapp
Zelle
Venmo
Itunes card
Amazon card
eBay Gift cards
Neteller
Sephora
Steam Wallet
Amex
Razer Gold
Ethereum
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Hello house,
I have a domain name, CONTENT//VISE//KING & I was contacted by the former owner of the domain, agreed price but deal didn't fell through as he didn't make payment giving excuse. The former domain owner is into SEO and content writing.

I got this inbound offer on epik but it's write different from the regular price offer, attached below is the screen shot.

Any idea and advice on what to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2020
massive1019:
For those us using mobile. You can get email through LinkedIn.

Download Yandex browser....Yandex works with extensions. Add snov extension to it ...also if you like add salesql extension.

Go to your LinkedIn and search for your prospect name.....click on the extension either snov or salesql....copy and paste.

Note: snov is 50 credit per month and salesql is 100 per month...

Can we search for end users on LinkedIn using the keywords of the domain ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,
I have a domain name, CONTENT//VISE//KING & I was contacted by the former owner of the domain, agreed price but deal didn't fell through as he didn't make payment giving excuse. The former domain owner is into SEO and content writing.

I got this inbound offer on epik but it's write different from the regular price offer, attached below is the screen shot.

Tell them you cab do it for $14,500. Hire a website developer to create the exact same thing she asked for and deliver. It's a win - win situation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2020
tinnymerit:

Anyone that can be of help here?

SEUN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by safetim: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2020
sadiqcholel:

No

Taken already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi all, tried to link the uba card to PayPal but it's showing error and at the same time I received a message from my bank telling me the card is preactive and I have #2400 in the card. What happen?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:24am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,

I think the message was meant for the former owner of the domain. You can follow Opisto advice but just know you're wading into mucky waters if anything goes wrong. Except of course you're very knowledgeable about it & know how to find the right person to get it done perfectly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hlemon: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Domain names registered at Porkbun are now eligible for Afternic Fast Transfer.

.co domains names are not supported for now.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Hi all, tried to link the uba card to PayPal but it's showing error and at the same time I received a message from my bank telling me the card is preactive and I have #2400 in the card. What happen?

Have u changed the default PIN?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
SKhanmi:

I think the message was meant for the former owner of the domain. You can follow Opisto advice but just know you're wading into mucky waters if anything goes wrong. Except of course you're very knowledgeable about it & know how to find the right person to get it done perfectly.

Thanks bro, I will have to forward the message to the former owner.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Opistorincos:

Tell them you cab do it for $14,500. Hire a website developer to create the exact same thing she asked for and deliver. It's a win - win situation.

Thank you for your suggestion, will forward the message to thee former owner.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,

Look you are a domain seller and not an SEO expert. This could be an intergrity test by the owner of the domain name to see if you are trustworthy and even if it isn't.. it's a win win situation for you.

Contact the former owner of the domain and tell him that a job enquiry came in for him through your lander. Increase the price of ur BIN for the domain name and move on. No go over do trying to get an SEO expert or whatever. A very cool domain name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,

This message is meant for the previous owner of the website. I think you should edit the email and name of the sender and send it to him. It would move him to acquire the name. IMO

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
The money you have there is enough to complete the process. Did you activate the card and change the default PIN?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,

Congratulations in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,

Bro don't take unnecessary risk. Instead you can use this to push the former owner to buy the domain. Let him know that his client sent this message and he is going to lose more client if he doesn't buy back the domain.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:

Thanks bro, I will have to forward the message to the former owner.

Calm down, if it were me, I'll use this opportunity to reason with the former owner again, tell him about how him not having the domain name is a loss for him, then tell him you're forwarding this message to him as evidence instead of acting on it yourself, you Sha grab where am going? Then tell him you're open for resuming negotiations on the domain name. And raise price small wink

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2020
buzritchy:
Hello house,

It's for the previous owner of the website.

I usually recieve such, messages, meant for previous owners.

The last one I received was for a photography domain, she was demanding for the pictures she took, during her graduation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2020
id911:

The money you have there is enough to complete the process. Did you activate the card and change the default PIN?
Yes I did. But their ATM machine was acting wierd at the same time. But I'm sure I did successfully changed it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Have u changed the default PIN?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Bosses who can I use his PayPal to receive $50 like this??

Carmal90
Thorrvik55
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Yes

Try recharging like N100 with the card to see if the card has been activated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2020
TamedWolf90:
Bosses who can I use his PayPal to receive $50 like this??

Carmal90
Thorrvik55

Opening a new PayPal shouldn't take u more than 15 mins. U can sell to trusted exchangers if u are in a hurry to receive ur funds or get the prepaid card and withdraw urself

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Try recharging like N100 with the card to see if the card has been activated.
Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal, Allfavours and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.