Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3569341 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (3317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeriaismine:

Lakewood tree service// king

Fargo dog training//king

Newyork truck repairs//king

Some may say that repair is more preferable to repair but that's fine.

And a host of other better names I registered from early July hoping to have a sale so I can celebrate my birthday

Someone suggested I should visit the oga boss of this great thread iyke promo, which is a good idea, I wanted to go at initial time, but when I saw the altercation between him and someone who has gone for his training, I was discouraged, Even at some point iyke said he doesn't offer that kind of training any more because things have changed. And before that, another factor at that time was money.

I also read namepros like mad, if I'm not here I'm there, I don't think there's any questions I have about domaining that I don't have the answers all thanks to this thread and namepros, sometimes I asked my self if these people day use jazz lol grin or na grace and luck,

There is a long debate about grace and not grace here, but those are people who have made sales, I can't argue with them because I haven't made a sale to know if Na grace or not cheesy

I usually go extra Miles while doing anything, for example when outbouding I will do a research on the domain name, I will learn how to communicate with the end user in that field, so when I copy sales letter here, I will structure it well and simple with the help of American English software to check the structure and spelling.

Sometimes my emails get plenty views and clicks but no sale,

Anyways, Happy birthday to me

believe me, your sales is close by!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeriaismine:

Fargo dog training//king

I have lots of garbages that I thought was gold. Right now I'm resting.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2020
viktor88:

I'm not a pro so my option might not be that sold. I wouldn't buy any of these names.
Number 1and 2 the cities don't buy much domains as seen on namepros.
The 3 you have pointed out the error already.

The services attached to these cities didn't go well with me as well.
1&2 are good domain, it's now left for grace for sales to take place!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeriaismine:

Fargo dog training//king

Some may say that repair is more preferable to repair but that's fine.

And a host of other better names I registered from early July hoping to have a sale so I can celebrate my birthday

Someone suggested I should visit the oga boss of this great thread iyke promo, which is a good idea, I wanted to go at initial time, but when I saw the altercation between him and someone who has gone for his training, I was discouraged, Even at some point iyke said he doesn't offer that kind of training any more because things have changed. And before that, another factor at that time was money.

I also read namepros like mad, if I'm not here I'm there, I don't think there's any questions I have about domaining that I don't have the answers all thanks to this thread and namepros, sometimes I asked my self if these people day use jazz lol grin or na grace and luck,

There is a long debate about grace and not grace here, but those are people who have made sales, I can't argue with them because I haven't made a sale to know if Na grace or not cheesy

I usually go extra Miles while doing anything, for example when outbouding I will do a research on the domain name, I will learn how to communicate with the end user in that field, so when I copy sales letter here, I will structure it well and simple with the help of American English software to check the structure and spelling.

Sometimes my emails get plenty views and clicks but no sale,

Anyways, Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to you,all of life's positives.
I'd advise you go for the training,it would really help

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Are these names a good buy

KatyTxTowing// king
Garagedoorskaty// king
GaragedoorKaty // king
FresnoFloors// king
flooringSpokane// king
flooringillinois// king
AustinTexasFlooring// king
CharltonFlooring// king

All available as I type.

Does city+state+service sells?
OR service+city

Abeg @khalifa and other bosses in the house
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Heyzee5:

Pls how did you get funds especially considering this Payoneer bankruptcy issue?
Bankrupt as how? I requested a withdrawal from Payoneer on Saturday. Please what do you mean by they are bankrupt? My money must not go o embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Firefox01:
Bankrupt as how? I requested a withdrawal from Payoneer on Saturday. Please what do you mean by they are bankrupt? My money must not go o embarassed
You never hear of the wirecard fraud issues? Read thread from page 1665.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
justmykel:

How you take dey do am?
Show me way na
nothing, but Before Any update takes Place i Get The notification and I approve if i have data and Postpone it If i don't
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
1&2 are good domain, it's now left for grace for sales to take place!
Okay.

But this talk about grace is a bit confusing to me. He has up to 40 GEOS with no success.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2020
viktor88:

Okay.

But this talk about grace is a bit confusing to me. He has up to 40 GEOS with no success.
E surprise me also. May be we still have most of him that doesn't voice out. Low-key no be for everybody. I'm sure he'd be getting some response from buyers, if he always rush here, people like AwesomeDuru for don give am scope and how to talk to them. E never late Sha. If I dey get reply and the buyer wan do anyhow, na to bring the matter come here. As e don voice out now, things go change for him I pray.
Make e just try and message Iykepromotions and Ikahlyfah, some will sell. That name too much. I even respect his confidence...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2020
viktor88:

Okay.

having a good domain with an interested buyer who is ready to pay is what we call grace. Your domains might be excellent, what if no one is interested in it?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
having a good domain with an interested buyer who is ready to pay is what we call grace. Your domains might be excellent, what if no one is interested in it?
Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

E surprise me also. May be we still have most of him that doesn't voice out. Low-key no be for everybody. I'm sure he'd be getting some response from buyers, if he always rush here, people like AwesomeDuru for don give am scope and how to talk to them. E never late Sha. If I dey get reply and the buyer wan do anyhow, na to bring the matter come here. As e don voice out now, things go change for him I pray.
Make e just try and message Iykepromotions and Ikahlyfah, some will sell. That name too much. I even respect his confidence...

Make e no surprise you.

When his time comes his Domains will sell even without Outbounding.

Doing Geos, to an extent is not easy. I even get tired of Outbounding, having over 200 names and looking at them not knowing which to outbound for.

Again sometimes price is a factor.

This is a simple logic to geo names, if it's not selling for a cheap price less than 399, it might sell for a higher price above 400.

Therefore if no reply with 399 and below, I sometimes increase my asking price above 400 and it might sell or atleast an offer might come in.

Another thing is not all offers leads to sales, especially with those that ask too many questions.

I will just advice him to continue making supplications to his God. Because it's not by our power or might that we make sales.

And that's where GRACE comes in Because it's By GOD GRACE.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

if you have been here for sometimes, you will read of a two reported sales from someone who has been into domain for a year and half without sale with a portfolio of 72 domains. But he eventually sold two of the domain giving him around $1700 for the two sales. ikahlyfah sold albanylimousine for $350. This domain has been on offer for over four years in two different market places for less than $200 at a pont. But the owner eventually dropped it because no buyer for it. Has it not occurred to you to have a great domain hoping to be sold in less than weeks but yet sitting in your portfolio without a single interested buyer, And sometimes you will buy another domain and later ask yourself why did you buy such domains? Funny enough such domain will be sold very fast. Why?Because someone is highly interested. Austincraneservice/com that was ignored by many of us including myself, someone put up the courage and bought, what happened? He sold for $850 in less than a week that's GRACE BRO!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Heyzee5:

You never hear of the wirecard fraud issues? Read thread from page 1665.
I also read that everything got settled as well on this same thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2020
BB

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Heyzee5:

Pls how did you get funds especially considering this Payoneer bankruptcy issue?

no problem with payoneer .
i withdraw this morning waiting for alert.....

advice:withdarw funds between early working hours to make it fast......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Promxy94:

Make e no surprise you.

When his time comes his Domains will sell even without Outbounding.

Doing Geos, to an extent is not easy. I even get tired of Outbounding, having over 200 names and looking at them not knowing which to outbound for.

Again sometimes price is a factor.

This is a simple logic to geo names, if it's not selling for a cheap price less than 399, it might sell for a higher price above 400.

Therefore if no reply with 399 and below, I sometimes increase my asking price above 400 and it might sell or atleast an offer might come in.

Another thing is not all offers leads to sales, especially with those that ask too many questions.

I will just advice him to continue making supplications to his God. Because it's not by our power or might that we make sales.

And that's where GRACE comes in Because it's By GOD GRACE.
your God truly liveth as you normally say asfter sales. God factor is no one in this and every business. Others may not be calling God, but they also have what they consult for results to happen. Let not deceive a ourselves. Life is more spiritual than we could ever think offfffffff!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LSKD: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2020
@Nigeriaismine

How many endusers do you usually contact?

Do you follow up with reduced price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning to all domainers in the house. Pls when it comes to outbounding for a company that uses form instead of email and the form requires phone number is it advisable to just form any international number or what can you advice. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Someone ask what I did when I started to eventually start getting sales. When I started I knew what I wanted so I reached out for it!. Here is some list;
No.6 I value very much!
I can say things that help me and kept me going are;.
First of all, Prayer prayer prayer and prayer!

1. Passion: when i started, not only for the money but i also had the passion for it. Since my childhood i had passion in computer stuffs, so domaining is part of my skills now as a passion.

2. Patience: imaging selling 10 domains in 1month and the next 2 months not selling? So u must be patient to keep going.

3. Follow up: don't relent on following up, but do it wisely so it won't be spam, maybe twice every month (depending on how many domains u have to Outbound).

4. Reduce price: i don't hesitate reducing price to Outbound, selling 7$ domain for 150$ is definitely good, especially when converted to naira. I don't get greedy really. If i "need" a sale, i let domain go for 100-150 . Sometimes i let them go for that amount just to maintain flow and confidence/morale. I usually get lot of sales if i price it so (100-150-250), which will definitely compensate for waiting for that 500-400 that may never come (may never come in the sense that u can contact 100 users, no response, so u have no choice than reduce price).

5. Taking risk: when i started, it was with my pocket money, i didn't mind buying from promo and reducing my expenses and all. Now it has definitely paid off. Up till now i risk buying.

6. Buying only geo i "fall in love" with: that will give me more zeal to keep following up until sold. I currently have names i never "fell in love" with, so i see it as a Burden to follow up for them.

7. Always have a mentor in this business that u can run to, when u have an issue (especially private issue) you want help with. But please do that smartly, do not bombard them since they may have their own activities going on. Always do your assignment before contacting them.

There may be more, but i can stop here.

Regards

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Payment Received #85k

OasisPoolCompany/king

$205

Epik

Outbound

2 months

#DivineGrace

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Make e just try and message Iykepromotions and Ikahlyfah, some will sell. That name toomuch. I even respect his confidence...

Thanks for your input, the problem is that I don't think I have questions to ask to those ogas that I don't know.

Even on how to reply end users, I never reply any end users on my own Accord, I will visit my jotter and pick one of the answers I think is the best.

There's so many answers to any questions here, I'm talking as one who have not missed a single page here.

So I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Prazo1:

no problem with payoneer .
i withdraw this morning waiting for alert.....

advice:withdarw funds between early working hours to make it fast......
If you withdraw during weekends, Saturday to be precise, when will you get your funds?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeriaismine:

Thanks for your input, the problem is that I don't think I have questions to ask to those ogas that I don't know.

Even on how to reply end users, I never reply any end users on my own Accord, I will visit my jotter and pick one of the answers I think is the best.

There's so many answers to any questions here, I'm talking as one who have not missed a single page here.

So I don't know.

Pray - Follow up and pray.
Hopefully sale will come soonest.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ladokun12(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
I have been out bounding these geo domains for a while now bt no sale yet... what am I doing wrong?
sanantonio/cleaning/service/king
Dakota/dental/care/king
California/used/trucks/king
plumbing/naperville/king
johnsoncity/plumber/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nigeriaismine: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
LSKD:
@Nigeriaismine

How many endusers do you usually contact?

Do you follow up with reduced price?

I have contacted up to 600+

Yes I do follow ups using the guidelines of the tested and trusted ogas here and namepros and yes with reduced price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Make i try geo small, the juicy ones.
xo my questions are:
1.....those websites that uses google sites , do some of them convert well? if you out bound to them? i see many have good contents on them BUT on .site owned by google.
2.....town+weddingplanner/planning, or keyword with (--er ) or (---ing) which is better?

oya geo gurus...help me out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bitcoin rates right now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

How time flies.. Ur hard work surely paid off. Kudos! cool

Make I no cry this afternoon. Hardwork go always pay off.. #GodNoGoShameUs

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
priceaction:
xo my questions are:
1.....those websites that uses google sites , do some of them convert well? if you out bound to them? i see many have good contents on them BUT on .site owned by google.
2.....town+weddingplanner/planning, or keyword with (--er ) or (---ing) which is better?

Both are good
Wedding planning...better
Wedding planner ...best

Imo

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
priceaction:
xo my questions are:

Why do I feel you should be targeting event planner not wedding planner?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) ... (3317) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: NkanuSon, Brymo4all(m), Brandwiser and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.