Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3558617 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Promxy94:

Make e no surprise you.

When his time comes his Domains will sell even without Outbounding.

Doing Geos, to an extent is not easy. I even get tired of Outbounding, having over 200 names and looking at them not knowing which to outbound for.

Again sometimes price is a factor.

This is a simple logic to geo names, if it's not selling for a cheap price less than 399, it might sell for a higher price above 400.

Therefore if no reply with 399 and below, I sometimes increase my asking price above 400 and it might sell or atleast an offer might come in.

Another thing is not all offers leads to sales, especially with those that ask too many questions.

I will just advice him to continue making supplications to his God. Because it's not by our power or might that we make sales.

And that's where GRACE comes in Because it's By GOD GRACE.

100%.. I once had three offers for three different names same day and they all failed to pay up. They stopped replying my follow up mails. When I got the offers, in my mind, worst case scenario at least one would sell but it was not to be as they were not my buyers...

Not every offer leads to sale in domaining. Having that at the back of ones head really helps

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Make I no cry this afternoon. Hardwork go always pay off.. #GodNoGoShameUs

Yes o..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
slumbee:
Bitcoin rates right now
Lol. Congrats to all the holders.

The recent bull run gave me massive $$$.

The market is due for a short correction though. I'm watching to know when to get out, and then buy back after the correction.

Crypto is sweet grin

If you know what you're doing, that is.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Why do I feel you should be targeting event planner not wedding planner?
i have that in mind too.. still on research mode..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. Congrats to all the holders.

The recent bull run gave me massive $$$.

The market is due for a short correction though. I'm watching to know when to get out, and then buy back after the correction.

Crypto is sweet grin

If you know what you're doing, that is.

Bruh! No be lie.
We learn everyday sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
priceaction:
Make i try geo small, the juicy ones.
xo my questions are:
1.....those websites that uses google sites , do some of them convert well? if you out bound to them? i see many have good contents on them BUT on .site owned by google.
2.....town+weddingplanner/planning, or keyword with (--er ) or (---ing) which is better?

oya geo gurus...help me out
1. Most, if not all, of those Google sites don't have contact forms or even email addresses. If you have a US number, try and reach them via text message.

2. Depends totally on the city in question and the particular keyword that's most popular there. Some prefer WeddingPlanner, some prefer WeddingPlanning. They are both rich keywords though. You could also try EventPlanner/Planning.

Again there's the issue of whether to reg plural or singular: WeddingPlanners/EventPlanners.

Generally, check to see if the singular is already registered and in use before going ahead. If Planning is available, check if Planner/Planners have been registered.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Nigeria

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
James39:
grin grin grin

Nigeria

It's not funny. The ripple effect right now isn't good at all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
James39:
grin grin grin

Nigeria

Lol. Is the guy expecting a Nigerian to pay 10k$ for such a domain?

"Too bad he's from Nigeria" lol

My fellow country man, Lets not spoil our name with making fake offers like Pakistan and Bangladesh etc are known for in domain industry.

Lets be wise.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
thorrvik55:

100%.. I once had three offers for three different names same day and they all failed to pay up. They stopped replying my follow up mails. When I got the offers, in my mind, worst case scenario at least one would sell but it was not to be as they were not my buyers...

Not every offer leads to sale in domaining. Having that at the back of ones head really helps
That's why I've learned never to attach emotions to offers until i see payment received. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

That's why I've learned never to attach emotions to offers until i see payment received. grin

Lol I'm working on my emotions. I had two $500 offers last week, till today no payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
ElonMosque:

Lol I'm working on my emotions. I had two $500 offers last week, till today no payment.
It ain't cool! But God will do it for us!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
ikhalyfah:

It ain't cool! But God will do it for us!

Yes oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Firefox01:
If you withdraw during weekends, Saturday to be precise, when will you get your funds?

two to three working days....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I strongly believe that grace is a factor in this business.
i unconsciously registered a name from ED and later in the course of my outbounding, found out that it was trade marked by one of the companies i was outbounding to, (only for their subsidiary to contact me i later found out because they used different site and email to contact me). The old owner has listed it for around $5k and likely wanted to hold them at ransom, i guess. I was offered around 700$ and i accepted because it was trade marked, and i fear of issues might arrive. They paid within days. Now just checking up and found out its now redirecting to the parent site despite they registered it since 2017.
I just dont know how that happened. It happened at the pick of when i needed money fast for somethings. Isnt that wonderful?
N.S.. no go and reg. trade marked names o, i was unfortunate but at the end was lucky to sell it to them.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
jamih:

Both are good
Wedding planning...better
Wedding planner ...best

Imo
seconded in this order!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
priceaction:
I strongly believe that grace is a factor in this business.
Congratulations. anybody wey no believe in grace is not enjoying this business at all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Congrats bro.
I'm the one grin
More sales
BigDaddyB:
Sales Report

Name: TampaBayEventPlanning//com
Sales price: $200
Hold Time: 4days

Reporting this sale because I got this name from someone on this thread. He posted a list of available names for hand registration.

I can't recall his moniker, but if you're seeing this, I want to say thank you. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NEYO4U: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls to all our bosses in the house. Pls when it comes to outbounding to a company that uses form instead of email and the form requires phone number is it advisable to just put any international number or what can one do in that regards. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
NEYO4U:
Pls to all our bosses in the house. Pls when it comes to outbounding to a company that uses form instead of email and the form requires phone number is it advisable to just put any international number or what can one do in that regards. Thanks

Some ppl use Text Me/ Dingtone US numbers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just a little addition on how to fetch company emails.
Simply open facebook and type the keywords of the domain name. For example if your domain name is texasflooring type texas flooring or texas flooring company in the facebook search bar.
On the upper part of the displayed result page, select pages and you'll see a list of company pages. Open them one after the other and go to the "About section" of each company page to find their mails.
You would most of the time find about 80 percent of those companies email and phone number there.

Speedy sales to we all.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Heyzee5:

You never hear of the wirecard fraud issues? Read thread from page 1665.
Nothing is wrong with Payoneer chief. Funds just hit my aza now. Time to go hunt names.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
written007:
Yeah "contest...
So in all your ur names submissions, u didn't have to go through contest... because rejecting and accepting other names sounds like a competition to me.... So in effect, to be eligible for names submissions; open an account, and you are good for names submission? Thanks but please confirm
There is a $10 one time payment for new account at SH for your information
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gentlelad: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Brymo4all:
Congrats buzritchy!
Contentvise grin

Monitoringspirit.io

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Firefox01:
Nothing is wrong with Payoneer chief. Funds just hit my aza now. Time to go hunt names.

Remain for boys cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Arinze96:
Please, how can I contact you, maybe you can review some of the names before I register?

samdavidcc/@/Gmail/com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is there any cheaper site to get domain,the least I know is 8$ at namesilo or any available promo?
pls I anticipate your responses.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Firefox01:

na this morning you do am?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gcool2:
Is there any cheaper site to get domain,the least I know is 8$ at namesilo or any available promo?
pls I anticipate your responses.

Dynadot $6.99

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Prazo1:

na this morning you do am?
Saturday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.