Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553133 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
logik29:
Promxy94 please I can't access my mail for now,I will reply when I can.

Sorry for the delay.

Thank you.

No problem, was surprised when you stopped replying the mails and didn't provide the account for the domain push.

Once you resolve it, you can reach me for the domain.

But if it's sell before you take possession of it, I will give you another.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Has anyone here ever recieved an inbound from domainagents.com.

I got an offer via email from them for one of my domains and they say transaction would be completed via escrow while buyer pays fees.

Is this scam or are they genuine ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Who has sold a SAV domain on Dan?

How did you resolve the push issues?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SEYIKP(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Promxy94:

No problem, was surprised when you stopped replying the mails and didn't provide the account for the domain push.

Once you resolve it, you can reach me for the domain.

But if it's sell before you take possession of it, I will give you another.
why not the money lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Softmojo:

I got an offer via email from them for one of my domains and they say transaction would be completed via escrow while buyer pays fees.

Congratulations in advance...they are real

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
jamih:

Congratulations in advance...they are real

Thanks i responded with a counter offer . I hope the deal works out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Softmojo:

Any idea how they got ur email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Softmojo:

Go through here https://www.namepros.com/threads/anyone-deal-with-domainagents-scam-or-what.995882/ get more idea about their process.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
SquadHelp Teams, have you noticed any spike in shortlist for your domains?

One of my domain went from 6 to16 shortlist in less than 3 weeks. I wonder what is going on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
thorrvik55:

KansasCity not Kansas
There is a state called Kansas

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
gentlekeny:

If they see the value they will buy
You no see d value come dey sell? grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
lawrenzo007:
GLORY BE TO GOD

Philadelphia Crane //com

Sales price: $425

Sales Venue: Dan

Picked from: Expireddomains//net

Hold time: 8 days

Outbound

Thanks to everyone for this...
More sales to us...

old post but you've given me small motivation to send outbounds for a similar city + crane name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
tranxo:

Yeah, I know. I assumed he was referring to the city.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Softmojo:

they are genuine.........it's been long though, just follow the process. Escrow will pay you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
budosky:
Sold

Cvsn.us $498
Krosstalk.co $495
CityHawk.co $450
Laydown.co $400

Payments received.
~ One month holds
Dan

Goodluck to y'all

Was it inbound?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
All this money na for buying domain but I no see better domain buy, the one I buy never sell.

Help

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
thorrvik55:

Any idea how they got ur email?

Even with domain privacy on, all mails sent via contact registrant on whois page will get delivered to your inbox.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
All this money na for buying domain but I no see better domain buy, the one I buy never sell.

Help
Go to GoDaddy closeout or expired, but you will have to look deep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
jamih:

Go to GoDaddy closeout or expired, but you will have to look deep.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
First Sale Alert!

RealEstateLicensePrep//king
$200.
SV: Dan.
Reg: Porkbun
Outbounding!
HT: 1mon.

After seeing the kind of sales that rained here last Friday, I was motivated to sell my only domain by fire by force.
Even when I contacted an email scrapper from here, he told me that getting endusers for the domain will be very hard.
But I rather got more motivated and decided to do everything for myself and by myself. The same day I started the outbounding for the first time is the same day I got the buyer that bought the domain.

Ultimately, I would have sold this domain the first day I bought it if I knew the power in outbounding then.

I thank everyone for your selflessness, motivation and support. As for those that have not sold, you have got to believe that you will get SALES very very soon.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
Softmojo:

Even with domain privacy on, all mails sent via contact registrant on whois page will get delivered to your inbox.

very correct... hm... did the message enter your spam box or inbox? cause I've received a mail before that someone sent via my registrant contact but it was in spam..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
tranxo:

How are you now sir?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Glistinin:
First Sale Alert!

$200.
Outbounding!

After seeing the kind of sales that rained here last Friday, I was motivated to sell my only domain by fire by force.
Even when I contacted an email scrapper from here, he told me that getting endusers for the domain will be very hard.
But I rather got more motivated and decided to do everything for myself and by myself. The same day I started the outbounding for the first time is the same day I got the buyer that bought the domain.

Ultimately, I would have sold this domain the first day I bought it if I knew the power in outbounding then.

I thank everyone for your selflessness, motivation and support. As for those that have not sold, you have got to believe that you will get SALES very very soon.

Aminn....congratulation

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Glistinin:
First Sale Alert!

$200.
Outbounding!

GRACE
cool... congratulations.
Wish you more graceful sales.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Glistinin:
First Sale Alert!

$200.
Outbounding!
HT: 1month

Outbounding is not for the lazy domainers.

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NDUKADIKE: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Please is Ogar Blessing on this forum? If you are, kindly reach out to me via my nairaland handle. I want to ask you something. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bosses in the house, Kindly help me reason this matter oo..

I submitted a name on squadhelp and it was accepted after spending 3 days in review.

I got an email notification on the 4th day telling me to approve the name which I did then a pop up message came up which says "it seems our agents are finding it difficult to register this name"

Well, i searched and found out the name was available and I register it immediately.

My question is that, can I resubmit it as my own domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Immortal99(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Iykepromotions

Please do you have an exchanger that can exchange 15 euros

I jst want to register 1 domain with it....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
BigDaddyB:
SH

I love this one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Softmojo:

I guess you listed ur domain with them right? Pls is there any listing fee and how do they operate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

How are you now sir?
better. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Liftkid how are you doing, it been awhile seeing you on here boss......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: skankhunt101, dayo2hot, Firefox01, PUO001, Oshiofe, goatandyam, Lookp and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.