Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552163 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pascalbenz: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
i thought porkbun use to give there first 3 names for $4+
...how come dey are charging me about $8.56 for my first name ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
ElonMosque:

very correct... hm... did the message enter your spam box or inbox? cause I've received a mail before that someone sent via my registrant contact but it was in spam..

In the past i have also received outbound emails from other domainers sent through privacy contact mail. They usually land in spam folder.

But this particular mail from domainagents landed in my inbox.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
Shemmyboy:

I guess you listed ur domain with them right? Pls is there any listing fee and how do they operate?

The domain was listed only on dan, epik and afternic.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Softmojo:

In the past i have also received outbound emails from other domainers sent through privacy contact mail. They usually land in spam folder.

But this particular mail from domainagents landed in my inbox.

i see..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafresh(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

i see..

Boss.. City +autoglassrepairshop

Hit or miss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Softmojo:

The domain was listed only on dan, epik and afternic.

OK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Is it advisable to use VPN to register domain on Godaddy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NDUKADIKE: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2020
There is one of us that wrote about using a paid service on linkedin from where he gets leads. I think he said it cost $49 a month or so. If you are the fellow, can you please reach out to me please? Kindly send me a message via my profile. Thanks a million! More sales to us all!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Bosses in the house, Kindly help me reason this matter oo..

I submitted a name on squadhelp and it was accepted after spending 3 days in review.

I got an email notification on the 4th day telling me to approve the name which I did then a pop up message came up which says "it seems our agents are finding it difficult to register this name"

Well, i searched and found out the name was available and I register it immediately.

My question is that, can I resubmit it as my own domain?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2020
doncafu:

I submitted a name on squadhelp and it was accepted after spending 3 days in review.

I got an email notification on the 4th day telling me to approve the name which I did then a pop up message came up which says "it seems our agents are finding it difficult to register this name"

Well, i searched and found out the name was available and I register it immediately.

Try submitting again, if it doesn't work contact support.

Let me get you into a little secret; somethings you don't have to wait for answers, by some trial and error u will eventually get it smiley

Regards

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Softmojo:
Has anyone here ever recieved an inbound from domainagents.com.

I got an offer via email from them for one of my domains and they say transaction would be completed via escrow while buyer pays fees.

Is this scam or are they genuine ?
not scam at all. they are domain brokers. even the potential buyer has paid them circa $19 to initiate the negotiation. it may be a good deal. put on your negotiation cap and goggle

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2020
thorrvik55:

Any idea how they got ur email?
most of them use custom built software not available to the public
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2020
pls how does way back works .I don't seem to get tangible information about the previous domain owner and what it was used for.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2020
doncafu:

Check your commission approved box, the domain should be there.

Chat them up, tell them the day you got approved and that you would be grateful if the domain can go live to avoid loosing it to another domainer. In less than 12hrs,it would go live.

Two of my domain got same info and that's what I did. Both are live now.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Gcool2:
pls how does way back works .I don't seem to get tangible information about the previous domain owner and what it was used for.
therealMcCain's thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5822942/earning-dollars-squadhelp-brandable-domains/34#91461096

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2020
nwafresh:

Boss.. City +autoglassrepairshop

Hit or miss
Miss for me

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Phrankher(f): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2020
Software for flashing funds available for $120
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Try submitting again, if it doesn't work contact support.

Let me get you into a little secret; somethings you don't have to wait for answers, by some trial and error u will eventually get it smiley

Regards
Thanks bro, I've sent an email through your moniker
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2020
bosses please has anyone sold a //com domain to a Canadian because I know most of em like //ca extensions
2 and using Google maps some don't put email how do you contact them[b]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2020
toby345:
bosses please has anyone sold a //com domain to a Canadian because I know most of em like //ca extensions

many here have.. but focus on US..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

many here have.. but focus on US..
sure boss Shey can I get ur digit
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2020
toby345:
sure boss Shey can I get ur digit

ha....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Femcesc07:
Liftkid how are you doing, it been awhile seeing you on here boss......

Brother, I just dey like say I no dey. Thank you for checking on me.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Liftkid:

Brother, I just dey like say I no dey. Thank you for checking on me.

You dey chop alone abi? Remain for us oh!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
IdeasPro:

You dey chop alone abi? Remain for us oh!

Lol.. The industry just dey like national cake, I chop my own, you chop own... The Ogas will not chop alone.

I have been checking here but not too often coz the sales reports can give one heart attack grin

especially those looking forward to first sale, it can even make a domain ace outbound all day sad

This is me when I want to open this thread anytime.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2020
[/b]Dear ,

Please note that SAV.COM is an untrustworthy registrar which is operated by a company known for its shady practices. At SAV.COM they are for example auctioning domains and charging all losing auction parties credit cards without refunding them. We cannot deliver domains at SAV.COM to our buyers as we suspect that the registrar won’t be active for long. Please stop using SAV if you want to continue to use DAN.COM.[b]

Buyer has paid money to Dan already and domain is still under 60days lock.

Abeg how Una take solve this issue ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Never rule out the possibility of getting a domain from totally dropped list for parking entirely. You could be lucky but you need through research and the revenues may not be constant or high but at all at all na winch.

I bought a domain recently from my watchlist, I wanted to buy it the same night it dropped but wasn't successful, the next morning it was still available .. But I was skeptical, my reason " if e make sense, why them no buy am"

I entered the domain at analytics. Moz to check its authority and it has 21 DA and the backlinks are from reputable websites in the law niche.

I proceeded with the acquisition and immediately put to bodis.

Its doesn't do much though but with 127 vistors so far and 7 clicks it has made over 9 dollars.

Have recouped the amount bought it 6.99 and made 2.79$ and nah me still get am.

Saxonattorney// com is the name

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2020
tranxo:
You no see d value come dey sell? grin

I saw the value before I bought it. Am a flipper
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Liftkid:
Never rule out the possibility of getting a domain from totally dropped list for parking entirely. You could be lucky but you need through research and the revenues may not be constant or high but at all at all na winch.

I bought a domain recently from my watchlist, I wanted to buy it the same night it dropped but wasn't successful, the next morning it was still available .. But I was skeptical, my reason " if e make sense, why them no buy am"

I entered the domain at analytics. Moz to check its authority and it has 21 DA and the backlinks are from reputable websites in the law niche.

I proceeded with the acquisition and immediately put to bodis.

Its doesn't do much though but with 127 vistors so far and 7 clicks it has made over 9 dollars.

Have recouped the amount bought it 6.99 and made 2.79$ and nah me still get am.

Saxonattorney// com is the name

Nice one... Pls which website do you use in checking the analytics and backlinks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.