Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550871 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
America001:

Femi how are you doing?
You remember me right?
Sure I do bro, you can contact me through my siggy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Boss pls help me with sales letter i want to send it to an enduser thats has the
dot net mine is dot co [quote author=AwesomeDuru post=92304733]Let me quickly recap how July was for me...

Don't worry, this won't take time at all (I know I like typing plenty, no be my fault).

So, July...

Since the 1st of this month, I took a long look at the number of names I had and knew I wasn't investing as much into this business.

There and then, I told myself I want to dive in deep. I want to go all in.

And I did.

This July had me revamping my portfolio with quality names. You know those names that, even if they don't sell, you'll still be happy with yourself for buying them.

Yep, those were the names I bought.

Got a total of 59 names this month alone. That's a lot, I know!

Portfolio size is currently at 128 names. I hope to continue on this reg spree smiley

Okay...

I sold just 2 names this month.

BoisePhotoBooth//com - $750. Dan.
DenverEngraving//com - $100. Dan.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
zanebaddo:
July sales report.

9 price enquiries ...after aggressive outbounding.

No sale cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

As you grow older you'd realize that much of life success depends on luck cry

Hmmm! With words mastery and usage, men can make you to doubt your belief and faith if one is not careful. Like someone said, luck is where preparation meets opportunity. The question now is, "Is your luck built on preparation and opportunity or mere wishful thinking?" So, life's success depends on reversed luck (i.e. GRACE (God's Riches At Christ's Expense).

So, work with GRACE and you'll sell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
ayomide32:
Boss I can help you outbound
I just sent you PM. Please reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
shedomains:

go and hug the nearest transformer around you,international community my black ass.the brother is here helping the comunity and all you can come up with is that ,he is cheap.typical nigerian mentality money money at all times.post your own service here and let me see those that will patronize you for $15.i beg park one side.
Surprised you missed his intention

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
priceaction:

thanks so much. me wey dey use gmass self no no. cheesy

just saw the stuff on my mail today sef.. its recent.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Geofavor:
Hello guys,

For those that use Netsol.

A buyer initiated a pull on Netsol. But I am yet to receive a notification to confirm it . Have you experienced this? Please how do I go about it?
Since I've been using them Max is 24hrs if more contact their support on Twitter,they reply fast there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
I just sent you PM. Please reply.
boss help me with a sales letter i need one to send to an enduser that uses the dot net of my domain while i own the dot co...i will appreciate it if u reach out to me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
ElonMosque:

just saw the stuff on my mail today sef.. its recent.
That's great, while other sites are charging huge money just to do that. Life self, the more you dig and ask questions, the more you get discovering something that can save you money.
Now half of the name i thought was okay have gone shocked but this will reduce email getting to spam. I think this tool should be used too by those designating people to scrap mails for them , also for the mail scrappers so that trust can be built.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Let me quickly recap how July was for me...

Don't worry, this won't take time at all (I know I like typing plenty, no be my fault).

So, July...

S

Portfolio size is currently at 128 names. I hope to continue on this reg spree smiley

Okay...

I sold just 2 names this month.

BoisePhotoBooth//com - $750. Dan.
DenverEngraving//com - $100. Dan.

It's not much I know, but I hardly even had time to outbound this month.

I think I have only outbounded for about 15 of the names I bought. Others have just been sitting there.

Happy Sallah to our Muslim brothers here.

congrats, are they all geo names?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Juanmata48:
boss help me with a sales letter i need one to send to an enduser that uses the dot net of my domain while i own the dot co...i will appreciate it if u reach out to me
Okay, I just sent you a PM bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
priceaction:

congrats, are they all geo names?
Not all are GEOs.

Thanks boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Owned. SH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ano460: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hustlers working togetherness � to make money

t. me/generallygrounded

chat. whatsapp.com/CvjxFZFdrP924hwZb3cOYT

Join (put the link together) the link from dot to comein

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Burberrycashflo(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hello bosses in the house. Pls I need an urgent reply for a sales lead on the best way to answer this question

What is the term for the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Spiritualizt:
pls can u help me scrape up mail
send me a pm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
ElonMosque:

Where do you scrape from?
LinkedIn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Prazo1:

My village pple have not been paying my tithe lipsrsealed
...i go change God....

Got 2 squadhelp acceptance today.

Barika da Sallah all brother in the house....
More Grace,More Sales.

How does sqaudhelp? They charge me $1. I refused
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
priceaction:

That's great, while other sites are charging huge money just to do that. Life self, the more you dig and ask questions, the more you get discovering something that can save you money.
Now half of the name i thought was okay have gone shocked but this will reduce email getting to spam. I think this tool should be used too by those designating people to scrap mails for them , also for the mail scrappers so that trust can be built.

Very true.. Almost everything has a free or near free version somewhere on the internet.. The more you dig, the more you unearth them. Sure.. One guy here that's into scraping is also verifying his mails... I'm sure he'll use this too.. neverbounce and co's charges are astronomical.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
ElonMosque:
I can get you mails from google Maps for a token. Contact in signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
once again, some with heavy potfolio especially in geo and no time, i think can designate out bounding to some interested fellas here if they dont mind. may be the person can help them do outbounding for months
Let me give idea, many here dont have money to register or acquire new names, but just coming here once in a while to see miracles and learn. so it can be win win situation for the party involved. Because at times in this business, you need favor and good cash, with eagle eyes to register some names, talk less of now selling them.
so it can be like :
1.... the person help you scrap and do the outbounding and keeping the extracted mails secret, because thats his effort. He only screenshot his efforts and progress. ( this is to avoid the owner hijacking the extracted mails).
2... percentage for each sales should be well negotiated ... may be 20-30 % may be ok. (25% of 500$ is more than 50k incase it happens).
3... If the out bounder start the business as a consultant, all you need to do is come here, and let us know, like am outbounding...... so so names ..... for .... so that it will avoid the story that touches and our eagle eyes here can keep track of those names if successful.

With this you can make some sales and avoid your name sitting on your platforms while the outbounders will definitely get good % to start something to in the business.

Win-win situation i guess.. If you think it can work, you can input your own contributions. With this, i think we can help our selves.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
priceaction:
once again, some with heavy potfolio especially in geo and no time, i think can designate out bounding to some interested fellas here if they dont mind. may be the person can help them do outbounding for the month.
Let me give idea, many here dont have money to register or acquire new names, but just coming here once in a while to see miracles and learn. so it can be win win situation for the party involved. Because at times in this business, you need favor and good cash, with eagle eyes to register some names, talk less of now selling them.
so it can be like :
1.... the person help you scrap and do the outbounding and keeping the extracted mails secret, because thats his effort. He only screenshot his efforts and progress. ( this is to avoid the owner hijacking the extracted mails).
2... percentage for each sales should be well negotiated ... may be 25-30 % may be ok.
3... If the out bounder start the business as a consultant, all you need to do is come here, and let us know, like am outbounding...... so so names ..... for .... so that it will avoid the story that touches and our eagle eyes here can keep track of those names if successful.

With this you can make some sales and avoid your name sitting on your platforms while the outbounders will definitely get good % to start something to in the business.

Win-win situation i guess.. If you think it can work, you can input your own contributions. With this, i think we can help our selves.

Nice idea, but know that it comes with it own issues to.
What if you outbound for me, and the domain did not sell then, but sold after a month, or after I did another Outbounding myself, am I still obligated to pay you, or the outbounder his percentage.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Promxy94:

Nice idea, but know that it comes with it own issues to.
What if you outbound for me, and the domain did not sell then, but sold after a month, or after I did another Outbounding myself, am I still obligated to pay you, or the outbounder his percentage.
yes boss, i know, thats why i said those that dont have time at all, i dont know, may be it will work for the parties. I am just thinking of people that let the name seat, or in another case, may be some names on the potfolio and you know that only the person is doing outbounding for those names at a certain time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
priceaction:

yes boss, i know, thats why i said those that dont have time at all.

Above all its a nice idea, I have someone doing my Outbounding for me, though he is not a Nairalander. And so far both of us have been rational in handling sales, generated from his Outbounding with no issues.

Therefore I advice anyone that wants to engage in the above, to do so, but they should stipulate their terms and conditions.

So that both parties will be bound by the terms.

Before we turn the group to mediation and reconciliation center.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Promxy94:

Above all its a nice idea, I have someone doing my Outbounding for me, though he is not a Nairalander. And so far both of us have been rational in handling sales, generated from his Outbounding with no issues.

Therefore I advice anyone that wants to engage in the above, to do so, but they should stipulate their terms and conditions.

So that both parties will be bound by the terms.

Before we turn the group to mediation and reconsilation center

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Okay, I just sent you a PM bro.
boss I have similar issue lease send the letter a website has . ca and I have the ...com send to itoba299@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
ndeekay:

The Indians and others in their region can offer email scraping services. It is relatively easy for them to do so! After all it cost them a mere N1500-N1600 for 180 gigabytes of data. We all know how much data here costs! It is good to use them but the real koko is how does one guarantee the emails are real and not a figment of the Scraper's domaining imagination?!

I don't really understand ypur qudstion but

* Anyone can offer email scraping service, but not much eyes on it yet.

* it is a side gig, not majoring on it, but it helps buy two to three domain when one is so rich.

* The taste of a food is in it eating. you can't know how real the emails are until you try it out yourself. There are several tools out there to confirm the authenticity of mails.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Quietmover(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
shedomains:

go and hug the nearest transformer around you,international community my black ass.the brother is here helping the comunity and all you can come up with is that ,he is cheap.typical nigerian mentality money money at all times.post your own service here and let me see those that will patronize you for $15.i beg park one side.

I don't mean to offend you. I apologise if I have in any way offended you.

and I never suggest him to stop what he is doing for the community. I only gave him some headway.

Apologise once again.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Qulink1:

Since I've been using them Max is 24hrs if more contact their support on Twitter,they reply fast there
Will do. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
IdeasPro:

For a niche website, the domain is great and short. For sale, I would like to know how you came about the "ety" after the "green" in the domain name because it is not obvious for me to discern as I'm thinking like your potential buyer.
I don't have the intention of selling this domain. I only want to build a niche website and put some affiliate links to monetize it.
Some of the related keywords I so much love are gone, I came up with greenety by playing with words.
Basically, is a gardening and veggie niche.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
Quietmover:

I don't mean to offend you. I apologise if I have in any way offended you.

and I never suggest him to stop what he is doing for the community. I only gave him some headway.

Apologise once again.

Thanks for not replying in a similar tone with the post. There's nothing wrong with what you said at least from where I'm standing.

It's all good now. Ahead ahead

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hello guys.

An end user just sent me mail

(Thanks, .... I’d be open to buying it at a reasonable price but I already own sheller/org so it’s not hugely important)

what do I tell him.

I bought the Domain today.

His name is something like Joseph sheller. So I bought josephsheller/com and he said he owns sheller.org.

He is a time magazine columnist. Lives in USA. And once ran for governor and failed.

am confused what to tell him that is reasonable.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: JAPAHTML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.