Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534026 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Update for July 2020

July 2020
*First 18 days of july, no sales
*On 19th July, I had my first sale of the month
*I sold a total of 10 domains in july (9 at Dan, 1 at Epik), some of which are; Burbank/limo/usines, New//portBea//chLim//ousines, Ventura/limou/sine/service. Etc

Even Yogi Solanki dey learn work for your side.

Congrats. May the month of August bring more sales to everyone here insha Allah.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
jamih:

Ikhalyfa, Thor and all recent sellers, big congratulations to you. More sales to us all.

The domain is good, but few end user. Imo
Thanks. I am using yelp to see how far I can go. Though average few end users but they blocked many incoming mails. We keep learning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Okay, I just sent you a PM bro.
i have replied sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intellab(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2020
thorrvik55:
July Sales Report

FortWorthPowerWashing/com
Internet BS reg fee
Sale Venue: Dan
Sale Price: $100
Hold time: 1 month
Outbound

AlbanyBankruptcyLawyer/com
Dream Host $1.99
Sale Price: $425
Hold time: 2 days
Outbound

SalemDUILawyer/com
Dynadot $6.99
Sale Price: $550
Hold time: 5 days
Outbound

AutoDetailingBoston/com
Dynadot $6.99
Sale Price: $450
Hold Time: 4 days
Outbound

It's been God all through. Happy new month in advance and more sales to us all.

Where they expired domains or brand new ones?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2020
July Sales

Fargo * Coffee .com 108 1wk
Mckinney * PoolBuilder .com 100 3hours

Sacramento * Estate *Attorney .com 250 2 days

I had a 2500 inbound offer for a domain but buyer failed to pay

We move. Success to all

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Happy New Month Fam,
More Sales this month,I believe it would be a great month for us all
#pray
#worksmart
#work towards you goals.

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2020
shedomains:

go and hug the nearest transformer around you,international community my black ass.the brother is here helping the comunity and all you can come up with is that ,he is cheap.typical nigerian mentality money money at all times.post your own service here and let me see those that will patronize you for $15.i beg park one side.
to be honest with you. I don't know how that guy scrapes emails and charge #300. Bros who see truth make im talk. That guy is under pricing his service. And there is no way he can gain it. He doesn't know it, so we have to tell him. Na you wey dey vex be bad belle because you nor want make another person chop.

I've been scraping emails for people here for the past 1wk, and i always warn that i dont charge below 1k..

Me too i dey charge oyinbl people $20 and above and they pay up. Abeg make una nor dey celebrate mediocrity, we all came here to learn and be successful, nobody be suffer head.

Ah bros you reason the suffer head na, person scrape email wey you take get ROI of more than 100% and all you can think of is accept to pay #300 undecided ah make your conscience judge una. I dey see 17 people wey like your post. Na wa sha..
Udo nu...

Congrats to the July sales team. Ikhalyfah you be winch sha. I bet you sit with your computer all day.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Intellab:

Where they expired domains or brand new ones?

Expired. I'm not sure one can find a good brand new geo that has not been registered b4

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nwafresh(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2020
thorrvik55:
July Sales Report

FortWorthPowerWashing/com
Internet BS reg fee
Sale Price: $100
Hold time: 1 month
Outbound

AlbanyBankruptcyLawyer/com
Dream Host $1.99
Sale Price: $425
Hold time: 2 days
Outbound

SalemDUILawyer/com
Dynadot $6.99
Sale Price: $550
Hold time: 5 days
Outbound

AutoDetailingBoston/com
Dynadot $6.99
Sale Price: $450
Hold Time: 4 days
Outbound

It's been God all through. Happy new month in advance and more sales to us all.

See my mentor na.. Chai.. I tap from the blessing oooo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Congratulation to all sellers
Happy new month....
We pray for more sales..

Sh owned

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2020
First Bank has finally killed me. My card refused to work

I wanted to buy some .co and add it to a few I had earlier. This . co promo is ending July. Only namesilo has .co priced below $2 and it is $1.79.

I was hoping to buy about 10 but now, no chance at all. My card payment won't just go!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:41am On Aug 01, 2020
grandstar:
First Bank has finally killed me. My card refused to work

I wanted to buy some .co and add it to a few I had earlier. This . co promo is ending July. Only namesilo has .co priced below $2 and it is $1.79.

I was hoping to buy about 10 but now, no chance at all. My card payment won't just go!

Use PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:41am On Aug 01, 2020
Depressed101:

I've been scraping emails for people here for the past 1wk, and i always warn that i dont charge below 1k..

Me too i dey charge oyinbo people $20 and above and they pay up. Abeg make una nor dey celebrate mediocrity, we all came here to learn and be successful, nobody be suffer head.

Ah bros you reason the suffer head na, person scrape email wey you take get ROI of more than 100% and all you can think of is accept to pay #300

Same thing I've been telling my guy opistorincos
If no be say na my guy, I for open him yansh for public grin

Congratulations Ikhalyfah, thorrvik and every recent seller. My boss Mazizitonene, I sight you. Lazy domainer wey ball pass some very active ones grin

Happy new month guys. July was good, surely August go better pass am.

More sales to us all

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 4:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Congratulations Ikhalyfah , thorrvik and every recent sellers. We that have not made our first sale,I pray this month will be our month and more sales to us all IJN. Happy new month to all the domainer family.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BUGOFF(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2020
can we harness the potential here?
can Lagos State govt and corporate bodies on publicity media etc appreciate this?
it's about the mom calm down saga

https://www.nairaland.com/6025637/calmdown-project#92323036
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Durchmann(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
less than ten minutes!

Ok.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2020
Fastest finger

Usfunders.com
Laptopsurgeon.com
Motorbikekits.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2020
toutlemonde:
Safecryptoexchange/com

Hit or miss?
In the right hands, this would fetch five figures. But I believe you can still do 4 figures with it if you hold well. Great name.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2020
shedomains:

go and hug the nearest transformer around you,international community my black ass.the brother is here helping the comunity and all you can come up with is that ,he is cheap.typical nigerian mentality money money at all times.post your own service here and let me see those that will patronize you for $15.i beg park one side.
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LSKD: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2020
July sales

#Laundry phoenix
Netsol
1 month
$150
Outbound+follow up

#Laundry service phoenix
Epik
Hours
$150

All sold on Dan.
Sold the first one hours after follow up. 5 days later another enduser reply with 100 offer, I followed my guts and took a risk by registering another version of the name which end up in a sale.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:59am On Aug 01, 2020
shedomains:

grin

Happy New Month Family. Our month of greater heights!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Promxy94:

Above all its a nice idea, I have someone doing my Outbounding for me, though he is not a Nairalander. And so far both of us have been rational in handling sales, generated from his Outbounding with no issues.

Therefore I advice anyone that wants to engage in the above, to do so, but they should stipulate their terms and conditions.

So that both parties will be bound by the terms.

Before we turn the group to mediation and reconciliation center.
Lol.... My Lord has spoken cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2020
May this month and every other month after be full of gladness, laughter, love and pleasant surprises. Happy New Month to my fellow Domainers and may all our sales be to endusers.

Congrats to Recent Sellers of July. The best is yet to come.

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rawblings(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Available for registration

MiamiNannyAgency.com
FloridaTerrazzo.com
MelbourneBondCleaners.com
TorontoAutoshop.com
SingaporePaint.com

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Guys, I saw BoomPlay.Com on expired domains, Is it safe to bid?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Depressed101:
to be honest with you. I don't know how that guy scrapes emails and charge #300. Bros who see truth make im talk. That guy is under pricing his service. And there is no way he can gain it. He doesn't know it, so we have to tell him. Na you wey dey vex be bad belle because you nor want make another person chop.

Me too i dey charge oyinbl people $20 and above and they pay up. Abeg make una nor dey celebrate mediocrity, we all came here to learn and be successful, nobody be suffer head.

Ah bros you reason the suffer head na, person scrape email wey you take get ROI of more than 100% and all you can think of is accept to pay #300 undecided ah make your conscience judge una. I dey see 17 people wey like your post. Na wa sha..
Udo nu...

Congrats to the July sales team. Ikhalyfah you be winch sha. I bet you sit with your computer all day.

See person. If na you be iykepromotion you will not expose this domain biz so that others can chop too.

Teach guys how to scrape mails too.

No dey spoil job. If him dey loss na your data and money him dey use.

He is assisting guys and you are becoming a Benin Witch

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:
4 are
Bros congrats oo

Have some questions for you...

1. Do you include US number in your email as part of your signature?

2. If you do, do End users ask you to call them or they call you

3. Do you handreg or get names from expireddomains?

4. do you make use of custom email address?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Update for July 2020

July 2020
*First 18 days of july, no sales
*On 19th July, I had my first sale of the month
*I sold a total of 10 domains in july (9 at Dan, 1 at Epik), some of which are; Burbank/limo/usines, New//portBea//chLim//ousines, Ventura/limou/sine/service. Etc

*Revenue $1599
*Total acquisition: 17 (5 brandables, 12 geos)
*Got 15 names accepted at SH in july
*Started submitting to BB (their long review shaa)

UPDATED GEO SUMMARY
*sale tru rate: can't start calculating again but it's more or less like the one below (43%)

TOTAL (Geo+Brandable+EMD) SUMMARY
* SaleThrough Rate: 35%
* Total domains purchased (excluding SH owned): 163
* Total domain sold: 57
* Total revenue AFTER COMMISSION: Over $7.5k

Other infos:
*My most sold geo service is still Attorney related (sold 2 more in july)
* My most sold cities is in the state of California (sold 4 more cities in the stay in July)
*My highest single sale is stilk $650
*My lowest single sale is still $50
*You may ask more summarized info, and I'll answer if I can.

Looking forward to my 2nd year in this wonderful Business.
Thanks to Iykepromotions, thanks to everyone who contribute to this thread. For those not contributing, it's not late to start wink
More sales to us all!

Since you outbound manually on phone , what app do you use for follow up ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2020
mumin4sure:

Since you outbound manually on phone , what app do you use for follow up ?

He has said this thousands of time. He normally followUp by going to previous sent mail and start sending followup messages. All Outbound messages was done with Boomerang app.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Brymo4all:

Use PayPal

I first used PayPal. It didn't work. I then used my card directly and no show. I was gutted.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toutlemonde: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
Geofavor:

In the right hands, this would fetch five figures. But I believe you can still do 4 figures with it if you hold well. Great name.

Noted boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.