Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547774 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jboyossai(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nil

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Quick Sales : Cities + Towing and Roofing

May God help us : others

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jizu:

Can't find him, all the post and keyword I'm seeing is of the automobile venza
Venzal not venza
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
There're levels to this game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Qulink1:

Venzal not venza
yes I just found out thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
thorrvik55:

We? You've got a team?
I think he's referring to his wife

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
The Paypalpens was trademarked didn't check, the computerchanger was mistaked for computercharger and the last one surnamez.com, I will post it here after I sell it.

That's how many of you condemned (oklahomastylist.com) and (Ohioplumbingservice.com) that is scrap because is not city. I later sold them for $200 and $300 respectively.

Since you are not the person buying, stop condemning names anyhow. This is domain business, what you think can sell fast can wait upto 2 years before sell and what you condemned can sell within 1hours. Good luck

TheSTreetman:

Abeg, Tell us your intentions of registering those domains?

Who'll buy it and what they'll use it for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tobidarker02:
Please I am very much available for outbound
If you are busy to outbound, please quote me

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
yemight2776:
The Paypalpens was trademarked didn't check, the computerchanger was mistaked for computercharger and the last one surnamez.com, I will post it here after I sell it.

That's how many of you condemned (oklahomastylist.com) and (Ohioplumbingservice.com) that is scrap because is not city. I later sold them for $200 and $300 respectively.

Since you are not the person buying, stop condemning names anyhow. This is domain business, what you think can sell fast can wait upto 2 years before sell and what you condemned can sell within 1hours. Good luck

you shouldn't have asked for appraisal if you don't want the names to be criticized

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
The fact I dey update my blog, no mean say nairalanders must visit it before they have access to me. Questions can be directed at me here and I would still answer it here. But when you visit us, you will come across those you never asked. Everyone that mailed us has been answered. Make una dey check una mails.

Finally, why we said domain parking is not dead is now live

https://segwo.com/2020/08/13/domain-parking-is-not-dead/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
I need una help ooo...
I bought a new laptop late last month and the microsoft word needs a product key to activate.

does anyone here have or know how I could get this? I need to start some documentation for a start-up and this is hindering.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
And people like you should have passed my post.

mumin4sure:

you shouldn't have asked for appraisal if you don't want the names to be criticized
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:
I need una help ooo...
I bought a new laptop late last month and the microsoft word needs a product key to activate.

does anyone here have or know how I could get this? I need to start some documentation for a start-up and this is hindering.

This might help boss but others may add their inputs too:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/noblereader.com/2019/10/28/do-you-need-microsoft-office-2019-activation-key-free/amp/

Or watch this 5 min youtube video to get it done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezby9p9u47Y

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:
I need una help ooo...

Online or offline, if online, start from getintopc...com

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jerry59: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
2sexycom:
I need una help ooo...

bought a laptop one time and experienced same thing
I think the only solution is to install another msword cos it seems that’s the one they installed for you where you bought it. Am I right?

Ps: I tried the online but it was not helpful either
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
priceaction:
sent multiple of mails to prospect buyers via dan link, set up follow up like 5 days, only for some to reply me that its a phishing site and only one said not opening. I have to later check my self on chrome, only to see that potential warning is being placed before buyer proceed. Then firefox not even going at all. I dont know why dan to always have issues or end users reporting dan as a phishing site because of seious of outbounding going through their sites.
I changed to epik now. Hopefully it will work for them.
Anyone experience this before?
I experienced same too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Liftkid:

We still haven't sent him any installment link , but we have reduced the bin to 3k on epik. We are really skeptical to be sincere.

Exactly....this comes to mind " A bird at hand "
Since the name is bringing consistent >$100/ month
It will take roughly 2 years to make 3k or more and you still have your domain, by then you can sell it for any amount, along the line somebody else can even offer more than that.

But again,

$3k is big money,
Currently, if I am in your shoe, I might accept and hunt for another sure traffic domain.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hi bosses in the house please how do I set the search box to Geo domain on expireddomain. Help a newbie.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gcool2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
jamih:

It will take roughly 2 years to make 3k or more and you still have your domain, by then you can sell it for any amount, along the line somebody else can even offer more than that.

But again,

$3k is big money,
Currently, if I am in your shoe, I might accept and hunt for another sure traffic domain.
The problem is the money is not paid ones....if it was one time payment...it won't be hard to decide

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by biggest124: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello
crudedude:

google "domain flipping pdf", "how to buy and sell domain names pdf", "domain buying and selling for beginners pdf"

You get the drift.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gcool2:
The problem is the money is not paid ones....if it was one time payment...it won't be hard to decide
Sure, if the installment is spread within a year, it is good.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jizu:
Hi bosses in the house please how do I set the search box to Geo domain on expireddomain. Help a newbie.
Goto show filter-> additional-> scroll down -> check geo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Liftkid:
Thank you nairaland. Over 1400 visitors on our blog. We were not able to post yesterday because schedule too tight as we are preparing for our daughter's dedication on Sunday.

Not to worry, such no go happen again, everyday nah better update wey u must find helpful in one way or the other.

We have updated carefully selected pending delete domains that would be dropping today.

And up next is " Parking is not dead " watch out for it ooo. It will soon drop.

Below is the link to the selected drop for today

https://segwo.com/2020/08/13/pending-date-of-the-day-13-08-20/

If you are open to it. Would love to work on your site and help in uploading informations and news on our dear domain business under your guidance..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
jamih:

Pls pictorial will be nice. Can't navigate this. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
TamedWolf90:

If you are open to it. Would love to work on your site and help in uploading informations and news on our dear domain business under your guidance..

I am open to anything that would benefit everyone. Shoot me a mail and we are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by todaynewsreview: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
jamih:

thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
jamih:

But again,

$3k is big money,

3k is indeed a big money but installment no go just work. We have reduced the bin to the exact amount, hopping they or somones pays someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skankhunt101: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
yemight2776:
Just registered 3 names now get from ED.

Computerchanger.com
Paypalpens.com
Surnamez.com

Thinking of list on Afternic for $xxxx. What did you think?

If you're sure about your names then i'd advise you don't ask for people's appraisal. Asking what people think about your names means you want to know their opinion

Whatever replies you get, pls take them with a pinch of salt and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
yemight2776:
Your thought not domain business own because anything can sell as far as am concern.

Follow this mindset and you wouldn't last in this hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Immortal99(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
After i don buy domains for quick flip

then i read in dynad*t tranfer policy that you cant transfer until after 60 days

ar they 4 real?

is it their transfer?

please any way around this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mctech(m), ericbertrand(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.