Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581696 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mypains: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
beckplanet:

Since the start of this year, i decided to price 80% of my names at 1,$$$ range, the consequence of this, is that it resulted to low sell through rate as i see 1 or 2 names sales in a month with a portfolio of over 500 names and sometimes Zero sales in one or two months, But when i priced my names at around $199-$350 last year (2019) i sold way more names in a month due to low pricing back then. So I'm currently experimenting pricing at the moment and this is liable to change if i don't see much result at a set time.

Peace cool
You have just confirmed my observations. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
cool
priceaction:
Now to the deal of the day. If we can decode this, then, we might have good way to outbound up to 1000 mails daily from gmail using pc without hindrance and straight to primary email.
Its a new method, its working for some people. But i have not got around it. even when searching for how to use on youtube, its not that clear to me despite the guy and some other nigerians were able to succeed. Some too are complaining on facebook group i see but some are going around it successfully.
Its just mirror what you do, and then automate the sending , one by one.

This is the video i saw and most relevant.
the app can be downloaded here . its called MACRO rec email sender.. (CRACKED)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v0ZctjqTC8h0KE1chz83hq5zYn-XBxLF/view (password is Nikson1234)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpfpGDhhE_8

Lets solve big outbounding problem. Anyone interested?
Alternatively is to pay gmass around $8 per month for 500 mails daily. shikena. Most effective as at now, with autofollow up using boomerang or gmass itself.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
KingFalcon:

Using this your method some of my test mails landed in spam and some landed in primary inbox, please how can i achieve a high delivery rate to the primary inbox.
Also using gmass extension on gmail, can i send bulk mails up to 500mails at once

check your subject line for spam tabs or use subject line tester /subject line grader.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
TemitiTope:
Please has anyone sold city+dental clinic, a populous city... please everyone I need your input, anyone with knowledge of this can contribute also.
Thanks

Yeah I sold one last month for $650

18 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aug 24, 2020 -- we've had to temporarily take down our verification service due to an issue with Spamhaus. You can still use this service to extract your email list from text data, but for now we no longer offer the option to verify the email addresses.

Gmass don run.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Simon's daily 20: New list is out.

UsArborist.com
PublicYacht.com
HerOak.com
FizzSpark.com

Visit the link for more

https://nameoperator.com/domain-buying-selling/simon-s-daily-20-good-domains-available-for-registration/new/#new

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
U1:

For Gmass or GBlast by Snov.io maybe. As I wrote, I am mostly interested in mail merge. Working with email views hasn't really worked for me.

Ok boss..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mrblaze06:
jamih beckplanet ikhalyfah elonmosque promxy94

not me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goodyluvs: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
There are many ways to generate income online. Unfortunately, many of these online programs don't accept registration from Nigeria.
The good news is that there are many ways now to bypass these huddles.

Ezy MultiStores is world's #1 E-commerce affiliate store builder that helps you to launch your own profitable eCommerce affiliate stores that sell hot-in-demand products and get 1000s of free buyers everyday!

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/924/OFHfrl.jpg[/img]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Simon's daily 20: New list is out.

UsArborist.com
PublicYacht.com
HerOak.com
FizzSpark.com

Visit the link for more

https://nameoperator.com/domain-buying-selling/simon-s-daily-20-good-domains-available-for-registration/new/#new

Nice one bro, I'm following your domaining for beginners series on your blog, it's full of valuable info and it saves one the stress of reading from page 1, Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Winnerrrr:

Nice one bro, I'm following your domaining for beginners series on your blog, it's full of valuable info and it saves one the stress of reading from page 1, Kudos.

You're welcome bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Remove the design
Flow with just the city plus keyword
Mrblaze06:
please has anyone sold a city+landscapedesign domain before?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Gmass don run.

The thing pain me. Na today I planned to start using it only to see that notice when I tried earlier in the day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mrblaze06:
please has anyone sold a city+landscapedesign domain before?

Currently have three similar ones and still hoping for a sale.

I saw "decaturlandscape" available in king hours ago but had to skip it because of my experience with the ones I already have.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Annie001: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Guys, please help me I am quite frustrated now, this is the third time this month that I have opened Gmail and it has been banned.
Please what can I do, none of the end users would be able to reply to all mail sent, it's frustrating
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Annie001:
Guys, please help me I am quite frustrated now, this is the third time this month that I have opened Gmail and it has been banned.
Please what can I do, none of the end users would be able to reply to all mail sent, it's frustrating

Bro you need to calm down and take things one step at a time.

As much as I can see you really wanna get success at this biz, patience and guidance is key to it.

I know when I started, I was advised that it's better to use a Gmail account that has been existing for a while and I guess this is because of the volume of emails sending that'd be involved.

Some had this same issue here and he posted how he resolved it here some pages back.

You should have made efforts to unblock the first account instead of going ahead to keep opening different ones and I guess with same details.

Try to unblock one out of the three you've opened already, reduce the number of mails you send for now for each day.
If you have 100 emails you want to outbound to, you can do 50 per day until the account is old enough for you to do more.

In the end, don't worry all will be fine as you keep making efforts. I hope this helps a little.

Peace cool

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
SALES ALERT:

Riversidemovingservice.com

Price:$200

Sales venue:Dan.

Hold time:today.

Glory be to God.
More sales to come.

To anyone yet to make his/her first sales.KEEP ON PUSHING.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
logik29:
SALES ALERT:

Glory be to God.
More sales to come.

Congratulations...i key into this sales alert...This month will not pass me by....

inbound or outbound? and handreg or Ed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
congratulations.....
logik29:
SALES ALERT:

Glory be to God.
More sales to come.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
erjo:

Congratulations...i key into this sales alert...This month will not pass me by....

inbound or outbound? and handreg or Ed?
Outbound, Ed.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Essont:
congratulations.....
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardvance(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
logik29:
SALES ALERT:

Glory be to God.
More sales to come.

Congrats.

More to come by grace.

Just saw Riverside is actually a place.
Nice

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hardvance:

Congrats.

More to come by grace.

Just saw Riverside is actually a place.
Nice
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
logik29:
SALES ALERT:

Glory be to God.
More sales to come.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Simon's daily 20

flavordish.com
seocable.com
seomeds.com
learnconsultant.com
cargolit.com

Visit link for more

https://nameoperator.com/index.php?topic=14.0
you might want to repair the link. It seems its broken
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2020
I have $3,000 worth of Google ads vouchers, they are worth $150 each..

I've used most of it to create campaigns for my sites.

I want to sell some of it for low price here $30-50 for each voucher maybe , especially to the domain bloggers we have here , and those who have domain portfolios they wish to advertise...
Pm me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2020
seyiowoseeni:
Upgrading For Good
Soon after we launched Kuda Beta in August 2019, we started making plans to build an independent system that would give us complete control over our services.

This weekend, we’re wrapping up months of work on that system in preparation for a massive upgrade next week.

Kuda is moving into a better future and you’re coming with us.

What does this upgrade mean for you?

1. You will notice a clear improvement in the consistency of our services. Notorious app glitches like account balance errors and unrecorded transactions will be fixed for good.

2. Your existing Kuda Card, if you have one, will be deactivated as soon as the upgrade is complete.

We will make the switch to MasterCard as fast as we can but you will have to use Cardless Withdrawal, Web Payment and your free transfers until we deliver your new Kuda Naira MasterCard.

We will do our best to make the upgrade as free of stress as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience it may cause you. Please, bear with us as we make the jump to much better services.

We’ll keep you updated about the upgrade schedule but if you have any questions now or later, please text us on the app or send a message to help@kudabank.com and we’ll be in touch.

Payments From Abroad
With the new Kuda update released on Google Play and the App Store this week, our deep integration with Payoneer is complete.

Bringing you up to speed quickly, Payoneer is a global platform for receiving business-related payments from companies and over 2,000 marketplaces, networks and business platforms in the US, the UK, the EU (European Union) and Japan.

With this integration, you can:

1. Create a Payoneer account or connect your existing Payoneer account on Kuda.

2. Receive payments from companies and marketplaces abroad with your Kuda account.

3. See your Payoneer account details and balance(s) on Kuda.

4. Send money from your Payoneer account to your Kuda account instantly.

To start using Payoneer on Kuda now, open Kuda and tap More at the bottom of your Kuda dashboard, tap Linked Accounts then tap Payoneer.

The app will prompt you to create a new Payoneer account or connect your existing Payoneer account to your Kuda account.

You can learn more about how Payoneer works on Kuda here.

Do We Give Loans?
Yes, we give loans.

The new Kuda update has unlocked Kuda Overdrafts, a feature that will give you access to an overdraft of up to 150,000 naira automatically if you use Kuda frequently as your main bank account.

Overdrafts are currently available to a small group of people but we will roll them out to everyone who is eligible in the coming weeks.

More details about Kuda Overdrafts are here.

Please, look out for important messages about the upgrade and new cards.

Have a lovely new week.

Love,
While Registering use this welcome bonus code C2HXHOXG
The Kuda Team
want to know more about this payoneer integration, what is the exchange rate like
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Maskyy(m): 1:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Pls what do you think about this name.

Bet/game/guide/com

Any value?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2020
logik29:
Outbound, Ed.
Thanks.

Where did u scrape emails from?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qoopman(m): 2:49am On Aug 25, 2020
Congrats Bro, Please I'm A newbie can I link up?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 3:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Gigalayer/com is offering, dot ng domains for 4,800naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.