Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541150 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by laykhorn(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
dazzlingd:

That they opened your mail several times may not count.
More than one person can have access to an email, or the email may just be a group mail..so any mail will reach each member of the team, and they will begin to open one by one and pass.
U can only be sure of the mail that is being read if directed to a particular person

It was directed to a prticular person. I mailed the decision maker, he refered me to someone to talk to, thats the person that keeps opening nad even asked how much but has not responded

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
allandutch:

I don't think it works oo. I tried using it yesterday, the total was $1.17 but to come pay na there wahala Start. They rejected my GTbank card. The same card I used recently on Porkbun and 123-reg.

I later read somewhere that the card issue may be due to the Promo code.
I learnt some of these promo are for specific countries only. So when they detect the card is a non-approved country, they decline.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Today's list of 20

CanFence.com
BusinessOffline.com
LendingBros.com
TheFalconet.com
NameInvestigate.com

Click the link for more..........

https://nameoperator.com/domain-buying-selling/simon-s-daily-20-good-domains-available-for-registration/new/#new

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SirBen90: 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Today's list of 20

CanFence.com
BusinessOffline.com
LendingBros.com
TheFalconet.com
NameInvestigate.com

Click the link for more..........

https://nameoperator.com/domain-buying-selling/simon-s-daily-20-good-domains-available-for-registration/new/#new

Currently reading this. I cant find the screenshot illustrations you mentioned.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skillmyman(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
hello all,
please can i get a recommendation for an appropriate email sender for outbound marketing by emails

thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
tranxo:

Lol. The days of Echo?
Yup.. EchoDevice dot com grin grin grin Remember they owned KindleDevice undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
2sexycom:
Yup.. EchoDevice dot com grin grin grin
If to say dem give you knife you for hold them for throat to buy am. You really wahala dat time oo. Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
tranxo:

If to say dem give you knife you for hold them for throat to buy am. You really wahala dat time oo. Lol
Gbam.... I vex ehhh... no b small.the thing make me mad.. na that day I realise that Jeff is an ijebu man ooo...

a book on how he built amazon proved this to be true.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin
2sexycom:
Gbam.... I vex ehhh... no b small.the thing make me mad.. na that day I realise that Jeff is an ijebu man ooo...

a book on how he built amazon proved this to be true.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
tampaairportforsale.com grin Seems to have been registered since 2011 and dropping today.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Depressed101:
Gigalayer/com is offering, dot ng domains for 4,800naira

Check PM pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
BiqSean:

Use Glo network... I paid dis morning, without PayPal. I paid with my Gtb
boss see wetin he dey tell me

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
BiqSean:

Use Glo network... I paid dis morning, without PayPal. I paid with my Gtb

I beg i need the link for netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
@depressed101 can u whatsapp me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gabson91:
did you purchase the domain successfully, because most times they will just tell you that the code cannot work for the order after seeing $1.17
No, I didn't wanna buy. GoDaddy doesn't accept some cards, some of us use PayPal or dollar card to pay at Godaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Need some scrapping done
YP/bing/Google/yahoo/LinkedIn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
allandutch:

I don't think it works oo. I tried using it yesterday, the total was $1.17 but to come pay na there wahala Start. They rejected my GTbank card. The same card I used recently on Porkbun and 123-reg.

I later read somewhere that the card issue may be due to the Promo code.
Godaddy had also rejected a card I used for Porkbun, Dynadot and Namecheap checkout. Most of us here use PayPal, dollar card or the other flutter card to pay at GD. Even when I wanted buying normal without promo code, GoDaddy still rejected the card. I believe they do select payment cards they accept dunno why though.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
eaddyboy:
Godaddy has also rejected a card I used for Porkbun, Dynadot and Namecheap checkout. Most of us here use PayPal, dollar card or the other flutter card to pay at GD. Even when I wanted buying normal without promo code, GoDaddy still rejected the card. I believe they do select payment cards they accept dunno why though.

Which one be flutter card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shedomains: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Biggieboy:
Good day fellow domainers,

I'll help u manually get end users from GoogleMap/Bing/Google for just N500..

Contact in my signature..

and verify right. undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxExpo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ibrixy:
Talking about cards...

ACCESS BANK charged me 445/$ last week

I couldn't believe my eye! cry
even First Bank charged Me 443 per $ i Fear Them Cos they Just Big For Nothing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
This!

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
And here we have it!!!!!! A step in the right direction.
This may open the door for crypto payouts for sellers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
This SH dey always craze. Since 8th of this month oo.. 2 of my name's dey with dem. I just left it like that only for yestday to add the third one since that time, only to wake up this morning and they throw it away. Why are they now holding the remaining 2. I think it's high time I start registering my name my self.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
allandutch:

fluttewave virtual dollar card, just like our local ATM card but very good for international payment and is acceptable across most payment platforms including GD, you fund it using your local ATM card after creating your profile and account with them.

Learnt they charge up to N485 per dollar if not N500 and processing fee of about $2-$3 on top per transaction. I no dey use am at all angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
tranxo:
And here we have it!!!!!! A step in the right direction.
This may open the door for crypto payouts for sellers.
About time! Good step in the right direction wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
ElonMosque:

Check PM pls.
please call me if you can, right now I don't have access to my nairaland email Until tomorrow morning.
joezyni also
Zero nine zero 7458 2293
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
eaddyboy:
fluttewave virtual dollar card, just like our local ATM card but very good for international payment and is acceptable across most payment platforms including GD, you fund it using your local ATM card after creating your profile and account with them.

Learnt they charge up to N485 per dollar if not N500 and processing fee of about $2-$3 on top per transaction. I no dey use am at all angry

So, if I wan pay GD $1.17 now, are you saying that this fūckers are going to charge me $2/$3? As if the preposterous Dollar rate is not enough.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayo85: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
yes, it does, there is no site it does not work.
Carmal90:

Still works with PayPal??
I mean the dollar card.
Regards

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
SirBen90:

Currently reading this. I cant find the screenshot illustrations you mentioned.
It's there bro. I've not check with PC though but you will see it with your phone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mypains: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
allandutch:

barter.flutterwave.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1871) (1872) (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Rankett, AAA593 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.