Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551243 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritspeed(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Hey sis, I hope you know that your repetitive use of "God bless you" is a red flag grin. I hope you don't include it when you do outbounding, because most people believe that sellers who involve God's name during business process are scam artists trying to cover up.
lol! So funny! It's well bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2020
Promxy94:

You said the mind of at least 60% of the house.

I think we better start using

Ed or coined names because both are still going to be hand registered.

I argue this same issues once on this thread...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2020
tranxo:
Gbam!!

On another topic:
Abeg, those that usually ask sellers whether the names they sold were gotten from ED or Handreg, abeg.......wetin be the difference between ED and Handreg?
tranxo:
Gbam!!

On another topic:
Abeg, those that usually ask sellers whether the names they sold were gotten from ED or Handreg, abeg.......wetin be the difference between ED and Handreg?
A good observation and it's very common here. ED or Handreg?
I think it's as a result of sales drought. People just want someone to tell them this is one thing they are doing wrong which is holding their sales. It is a psychological approach which is self-comforting even though many don't realise it.

Domains on ED were at some point hand-regged but many just chase the wind and try to follow what just gave another person result. Budosky reported scamdemic sale and guys focused on hand regging. Few days later, Beckplanet (he says he gets his names from ED) reports a sale and ED becomes the topic.

Even guys will still ask a seller where he got his end users from. Yelp or Google map? cheesy cheesy
Just do you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Winnerrrr(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Crazeworld:

Just do you.

These three words.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Service or services....which has more value and endusers appeal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2020
tranxo:
Gbam!!

On another topic:

To add to what thorrvik said, I believe every domain that was not bought from the aftermarket na handreg!

What do I know sef!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Crazeworld:
A good observation and it's very common here. ED or Handreg?
I think it's as a result of sales drought. People just want someone to tell them this is one thing they are doing wrong which is holding their sales. It is a psychological approach which is self-comforting even though many don't realise it.

Domains on ED were at some point hand-regged but many just chase the wind and try to follow what just gave another person result. Budosky reported scamdemic sale and guys focused on hand regging. Few days later, Beckplanet (he says he gets his names from ED) reports a sale and ED becomes the topic.

Even guys will still ask a seller where he got his end users from. Yelp or Google map? cheesy cheesy
Just do you.
Did the buyer reply your initial email? grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
I beg where can I see good yelp or yellow pages email extractor? All the one is saw not working well, emails always missing. Manual extractions not easy though.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2020
justmykel:

To add to what thorrvik said, I believe every domain that was not bought from the aftermarket na handreg!

What do I know sef!
Lol. ED na Brainreg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
How many of una they follow, i hear say Dan and epik get small issues. Follow the link
https://www.namepros.com/threads/statement-by-dan-on-epik.1205427/

See the dan publication.
https://blog.undeveloped.com/statement-about-recent-events-b7c875cc6314

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
My Outbound Strategy: What I Do....

https://aisabdomains.com/my-outbound-strategy/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RenaissanceGuy: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Congratulations to all the recent sellers!
For me, I've been getting replies, but no sales yet. I'm hopeful this month will be different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Promxy94:
How many of una they follow, i hear say Dan and epik get small issues. Follow the link
https://www.namepros.com/threads/statement-by-dan-on-epik.1205427/

See the dan publication.
https://blog.undeveloped.com/statement-about-recent-events-b7c875cc6314

That Dan get issue...
Started with sav.com, now epik.com
Who knows maybe afternic tommorow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:

That Dan get issue...

Is there any platform one can sell a name registered at Sav.com that's less that 60 days old and receive his money?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:

That Dan get issue...
Epik is actually the aggressor...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrinkWater10: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Today I was unable to use my newly acquired Zenith MasterCard to purchase on GoDaddy.
Any solutions?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
fergusen:

Abi..
Even if what Dan did is true. Why not release a public warning. Rather than entering some few costumer's email and acting childish.
If u read the email sef, they are not concerned about what Dan did (if at all it is true), they are concerned about diverting customers. Lol.

Dan were men enough to release public statement.

Dat guy on NP is very funny Always attacking epik with Their stylish company promotion in unrelated thread. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:

That Dan get issue...
With Sav, Dan's concern is very reasonable. Why will u be charging on every single auction bid? Why? If i have 100$ and i bid, 10, 30, 50.. i can't bid again oo even if the auction will finish at my budgeted 100$.

I personally Experienced this, i was bidding on 2 domains, I had to just quit bidding because they said my money is not enough, when my bid is not even up to 250$ (and in $ , i had over 350$ in the account)

And sometimes, due to one issue or the other, ur money might not come back on time, or never even comeback at all.

(Note, Sav is great overall, even yesterday i moved one of my domains to Sav, a great UI).
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
priceaction:
I beg where can I see good yelp or yellow pages email extractor? All the one is saw not working well, emails always missing. Manual extractions not easy though.

Enter my DM sir, I help with scraping at a very cheap price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

With Sav, Dan's concern is very reasonable. Why will u be charging on every single auction bid? Why? If i have 100$ and i bid, 10, 30, 50.. i can't bid again oo even if the auction will finish at my budgeted 100$.

I personally Experienced this, i was bidding on 2 domains, I had to just quit bidding because they said my money is not enough, when my bid is not even up to 250$ (and in $ , i had over 350$ in the account)

And sometimes, due to one issue or the other, ur money might not come back on time, or never even comeback at all.

(Note, Sav is great overall, even yesterday i moved one of my domains to Sav, a great UI).

SAV as a company are not straightforward. If u sell a name on their marketplace and the name is with the buyer, u'll have to first wait 5 days b4 they even start processing ur payment and u also pay management fee (which they don't tell u about until the name sells).

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
fergusen:

In this case are they one??
Do you have epik.com account??
Did you receive the said email Dan classify as mass mailing??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Well, I haven't bid on their platform before, so I take all you said as it is,
But my question is is that the reason why dan.com us having issue with sav.com??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
thorrvik55:

Is there any platform one can sell a name registered at Sav.com that's less that 60 days old and receive his money?

I don't have sav account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:

Well, I haven't bid on their platform before, so I take all you said as it is,
But my question is is that the reason why dan.com us having issue with sav.com??
For customer concern, that is one of the reasons. (I once read Dan talking about it, at that point i didn't fully understand, until when i Experienced it. I had to call my bank when i noticed massive reduction in my account, they told me I have pending transaction with Sav, it's at that point it hit me wat Dan said about Sav. I made a little research and understood the situation. But in my case, fund was returned within 48hrs i think).
See thorrvik55 post too.
Any fishy activity should be a concern.

Dan don't usually give out their Netsol details, they prefer transfer in case of netsol, due to how complex netsol process is.

With other registries, it's because of valid concern. With Epik, believe u me, na dem f'up.

Even if it's not "mass", I believe u read the email they sent. Was that necessary? If yes, Was that professional? Was that matured? Did they have to start telling u to list your domains with them? Why not just focus on the subject, which is explaining fishy activities of Dan? (i repeat, if at all that was true),

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Abi..
Even if what Dan did is true. Why not release a public warning. Rather than entering some few costumer's email and acting childish.
If u read the email sef, they are not concerned about what Dan did (if at all it is true), they are concerned about diverting customers. Lol.
Imagine sending a mail to a customer with something like "the danger of using Dan" to promote your own Landers shocked
It doesn't look good.
I hope they settle sha.
Both of them are domainer friendly brands.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:

In this case are they one??
Do you have epik.com account??
Did you receive the said email Dan classify as mass mailing??
Bro I know say Rob na your Paddy grin grin

I also know the email was sent to only few concerned parties.
But it wasn't professional.
Epik is a great brand but that email they sent was BAD.

Imagine GoDaddy sending an email to a sedo customer with something like:
"The danger of using Sedo!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
fergusen:

Carmal90 na Rob main man o grin grin

From what I read, it was sent to 46 Epik customers that registered .vc domains during the .vc Epik promo and were using Dan landers instead of their own (Epik) landers..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
ikhalyfah:

For customer concern, that is one of the reasons. (I once read Dan talking about it, at that point i didn't fully understand, until when i Experienced it. I had to call my bank when i noticed massive reduction in my account, they told me I have pending transaction with Sav, it's at that point it hit me wat Dan said about Sav. I made a little research and understood the situation. But in my case, fund was returned within 48hrs i think).
See thorrvik55 post too.
Any fishy activity should be a concern.

Dan don't usually give out their Netsol details, they prefer transfer in case of netsol, due to how complex netsol process is.

With other registries, it's because of valid concern. With Epik, believe u me, na dem f'up.

Even if it's not "mass", I believe u read the email they sent. Was that necessary? If yes, Was that professional? Was that matured? Did they have to start telling u to list your domains with them? Why not just focus on the subject, which is explaining fishy activities of Dan? (i repeat, if at all that was true),

I don't understand what thorvick was saying, I suppose sav.com has a marketplace of their own..
Concerning both Dan and epik issue, I am less concerned actually with their fight, and me blaming or praising one won't solve anything....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
fergusen:

Yes,na my paddy now, we are living together in kwara state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
thorrvik55:

Carmal90 na Rob main man o grin grin

From what I read, it was sent to 46 Epik customers that registered .vc domains during the .vc Epik promo and were using Dan landers instead of their own (Epik) landers..
You people will not kill me shaa, have you forgotten rob is from ilorin? So we share same maternal origin.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Carmal90:

Yes,na my paddy now, we are living together in kwara state.

Lol grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2020
tranxo:
Gbam!!

On another topic:

Lol. I see it as a psychological question to confirm if you're on the same ship with the seller. grin grin

Most always have the belief that ED picked names are recently dropped names even though most of the Coined names that sold has been registered and dropped before.

That's why its necessary to go back in time to search for Keywords in ED people have coined and dropped.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Allfavours, Sadiq3051(m), Mrsoftwork(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.