Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550721 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritspeed(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
priceaction:

no prb. i think u have my mail that time..
Sent you a dm sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
HolySpiritspeed:

Sorted.

Modify the posts then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by monichannel: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Put your shoes on guys....

On your mats....

Who is in for this grin grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
whatsup ikhalifa . i sent you an email since day before yesterday.reply na

and you too ElonMosque.cant someone pls help me with a payoneer account .do do. i need it to withdraw some little fund from a marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Depressed101:

and you too ElonMosque.cant someone pls help me with a payoneer account .do do. i need it to withdraw some little fund from a marketplace

bro i replied you on whatsapp and didn't get a mail from you.. I also don't have a payoneer acct....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luke4look: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
@PRICEACTION

please help me. I cant use it. it always says smpt server error.

priceaction:
New month BANGER grin grin grin

Outbounding gurus that dont have premium gmass or other paid services....
Now if you want to send up to 20000 mails per day, i mean targeted mails to your recipient inboxes , not spam, THROUGH SMTP ( USING GMAIL---YOU WILL NEED MULTIPLE GMAIL ACCOUNTs) cos gmail allow only 500 per day, and 100 per 1hour per account so do your calculations well how many gmail you will need.
(I configured mine to give options of unsubscribe, just to see if its delivering to mail inboxes, And every day i send messages, i see some few unsubscribe....so definitely they are seeing my mails).
(IT WILL ROTATE THE SMTP and beat google banning you...)this is one of the best I will recommend now. Tested , trusted and verified. 100% FREE.

go to https://h-educate.com
go and download the following from the above link (create folder for each software to download it, it will scatter on your download page if you extract there without extracting to folders. NOTE: nothing to INSTALL, it is based on PHP, JUST OPEN "APPLICATION" from inside the folder you extracted it to. SIMPLE AND VERY LIGHT).

1.SUPER EMAIL SENDER
2.SUPER EMAIL VALIDATOR

( MAKE SURE YOU VALIDATE BEFORE SENDING).
Once you upload and validate , make sure you click view emails-----click verification results---- make sure you toggle it until VALID, INVALID are totally separated, then-----download.......
Open the downloaded in csv files.... delete the invalid to avoid google marking your mail as spam.... or ban your gmail
Upload to Super email sender
configure your SMTP
-----make sure you test with your personal mails before sending out to get into your gmail....
USE SERVER ADDRESS AS smtp.gmail.com, then port : 465 for each mail you configure.
plan your mails to know when to follow up. Good luck to you guys.

You dont understand anything? go to his channels, another selfless tutor i like
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4nXWTkPOqmKlEmIN5_TJQ
cc idealcash
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
joinnow:
City+farm.king is available should i go ahead to register or not
City+farms.com big farming company
Send the name to me. See my email in my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
ElonMosque:

bro i replied you on whatsapp and didn't get a mail from you.. I also don't have a payoneer acct....
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HolySpiritspeed(f): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
One of my close friends is a Vlogger. And he tutors people on it too.

Send a DM and I'll link you up with him.
kindly check your mail sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Depressed101:

You can open your Payoneer account to receive your funds and it isn't difficult to do so
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
luke4look:
@PRICEACTION

please help me. I cant use it. it always says smpt server error.

screenshot ur smtp page as you set it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
id911:

Thanks, the price isn't that much tho

Okay, thanks
Increase it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
priceaction:

Wait , don't rush. Give lots of spaces for him to reply you in weeks. After he refuses , mail him that you believe that he saw the reduced price, but may be he doesn't want again, that if that's the case, the price will go back to its original price and wish him well and tell him other competitors are negotiating with you too. And wait for the magic of he needs it. If you are desperate, you will sell it for ridiculous price. By the way is it geo and how much?
Don't always believe that I don't have money bla bla, many of them knows what they are doing.
You have edge over that name since he has other extension. Hope it's not expiring soon.
A name pinched to someone and replying I don't have money due to covid, pricing for $200 and insisting bla bla bla was later sold 20k to same person. That day I learnt better lesson when I read how to negotiate and maintain some stands. Good luck.

Lol. HomeLab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alimatt: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
DrinkWater10:
There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.
Got this message whilst trying to do a transaction on Godaddy with Zenith MasterCard
same problem i am facing...who knows a way around dis?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
lollybizzu:

IMO and from short journey so far, most of these end users don't have time for long read...you can see that from their responses....

No, thanks....
No, delete email
Why price so high.... And so on.

Just be creative. Keep it short and simple.(KISS) I mean your follow ups.

Just like my ogas here have said several times....selling most times depends on the buyer and rarely on mail templates.

May we continue to buy names that endusers would like and buy.

Peace cool
You said it all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Expired domain: the domain has a history of past users, the domain has its age. Though invalid when it expires but history doesn’t expire.

Hand-reg/coined names: the domain doesn’t have a history, and it’s just got birthed from the first registration. This happens to be coined names. There are so many words mostly in the two words niche that have not been registered before.

Some handreg also have history too, this comes by inspiration anyway..

But at the end of the day it all depends on how it’s understood.

tranxo:
Gbam!!

On another topic:
Abeg, those that usually ask sellers whether the names they sold were gotten from ED or Handreg, abeg.......wetin be the difference between ED and Handreg?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Branduche:
Expired domain: the domain has a history of past users, the domain has its age. Though invalid when it expires but history doesn’t expire.

Hand-reg/coined names: the domain doesn’t have a history, and it’s just got birthed from the first registration. This happens to be coined names. There are so many words mostly in the two words niche that have not been registered before.

Some handreg also have history too, this comes by inspiration anyway..

Doesn't the bolded nullify your ED explanation? Let's keep it simple bro. There is a VERY thin line between ED and HR. One is the other, 'cos even for some EDs, their history is worse than 'no history.'

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
thorrvik55:
Pls those that have reached out to Rob@Epik or Tony@Epik to help close a sale b4, how did u go about it?

cc: id.911 whitewalker.673 Elon.Mosque Carmal9.0 ikhaly.fah et al

Sold OgdenBankruptcyLawyer/com today.
Massive thanks to tony@Epik for helping out as buyer went silent..

Hold time: 6 days
Sale Venue: Epik
Sale price: $400
Outbound

More sales to us all

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
tranxo:

Send the name to me. See my email in my signature

check your mail.

Another coy is using the name in another country too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

Sold OgdenBankruptcyLawyer/com today. Massive thanks to tony@Epik for helping out as buyer went silent..
Hold time: 6 days Sale Venue: Epik Sale price: $400 Outbound
More sales to us all
congrats bro, more sales to us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
id911:

You can open your Payoneer account to receive your funds and it isn't difficult to do so
i do have a payoneer account.but its inactive and payoneer is not ready to activate it for me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
DallasLawnCareService
Available for registration at ED as at this time, dunno who might fancy it.

Do your due research though! Good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

Outbound

More sales to us all

Congrats bro. More sales to us all.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

Outbound

More sales to us all

Congratulation

More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Good pm everyone. I'm a newbie, I've read & read... I want to put what I've learnt into action. I need a sales letter please. Thanks in advance.
My mail... Johnnwoko9@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
tranxo:

Increase it.

Exactly what I did yesterday

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
passiveincome1:
grin

Boss dem. These ones are to international domaining what people like Haykay (?), Chibenze, 2sexy, Iyke, Ikhalyfah and co. are to Nairaland domaining. Always selling! grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Justice500(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
expertix:
Do not ask for any refund, do not delete the domain neither, even if he wants to make any case; he will spend minimum of about $2000 to file the case and if you are selling for around $1000 -$1500 he will rather prefer to buy the name from you. Fighting for trademark is not for free.

Cheers.

Please as a newbie I want to know the sign or signature on a domain name that can help.one know it's trademark.. thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Congratulations to all recent sellers.

Let me drop this here

[/b]
" it is okay to regret after selling, instead of holding something for longterm and regret later" Great Quote �[b]

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please has anybody use GTb atmcard to buy domains of late?

Tried using it on GoDaddy one time and it didn't go through

(1) (2) (3) ... (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.