Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3552388 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Has anyone here had to deal with end-users who take a domain name to be a website?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dreydoe:
Please has anybody use GTb atmcard to buy domains of late?

Tried using it on GoDaddy one time and it didn't go through
Yes..
Just now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dreydoe:

Used it today for dynadot prepay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Good pm everyone. I'm a newbie, I've read & read... I want to put what I've learnt into action . I need a sales letter please. Thanks in advance.
My mail... Johnnwoko9@gmail.com

Lol. Are you sure you've read and read?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Lol. Are you sure you've read and read?

Lol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Justice500:

Please as a newbie I want to know the sign or signature on a domain name that can help.one know it's trademark.. thank you
Use trademarkia//king to check if the domain is trademarked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
U1:
Has anyone here had to deal with end-users who take a domain name to be a website?

Yes oo

The guy refuse to unlearn to relearn so I just leave am.

I can't kill myself.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Good pm everyone. I'm a newbie, I've read & read... I want to put what I've learnt into action. I need a sales letter please. Thanks in advance.
My mail... Johnnwoko9@gmail.com

Please o my bosses I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dreydoe:

me too noticed it didn't work in netsol or godaddy and please can I use someone else PayPal to reg on Go Daddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrinkWater10: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tried to register a .com domain on netsol and I was getting a bill of 34$.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
thorrvik55:
Pls those that have reached out to Rob@Epik or Tony@Epik to help close a sale b4, how did u go about it?

cc: id911 whitewalker673 ElonMosque Carmal90 ikhalyfah et al

I contacted rob on namepros.

I did yesterday abt a lead that showed interest last month.
But the lead replied with not interested.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2020
i just pushed a domain to dan escrow. what`s next? there is no payout option yet ? is any action required on my end or i should just wait until i hear from them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 2:18am On Sep 04, 2020
The Duck has been Broken.

Finally! I can smile.

After two years of domaining. I have finally been able to hit my first sale. My story would interest you please read on.

I started in 2018, bought two names (kansasroofingcontractors) and (New Orleanstrucking) and started doing outbounds. I felt that they were good names so would sell on time. Alas, nothing of that sort was to happen.

Money has been the main issue for me I couldn't even participate that much in buying .coms during the netsol $1 promo. I bought a few names though but they all expired on me.

2019 saw me venture a bit into the brandable space of domaining. I had about three premiums on SH but they too like other of my names expired without an offer talk less of a sale.

You can now imagine how frustrated and disappointed I was at myself for not being able to get it right. Seeing people come to report sales after being just 1 month into the game was motivating and at the same time saddening to me.

But I thank God.

Well, frustration continued... I needed money, I needed money, I needed money. "Wetin man go do nau"? I thought. I then said to myself if I can't sell my own names, let me do outbound for others and see if I can get it right. And that's how I started doing percentage jobs. The sales I made from them weren't mine so I still didn't feel excited about them. I needed my own sales, so I started investing.

Little by little. Continued my outbound, no replies, went back to my drawing board, created new emails changed my sales letter, experimenting... then i saw improvements in responses, mind you I wasn't getting "yes" but at least I was getting responses albeit negative ones. In domaining that counts for something.

So brethren, I kept on praying and working. Just working because I knew that if I gave up my 2 years of trying would have been a waste.

On Fri 28th Aug, I did a fresh outbound for this particular name that sold. Did extensive search and got new end users I had somehow left out before. He replied with his offer and told me that we would have a deal if I accept it. It wasn't a bad offer so I did accept.

This deal took almost one week to finalize and at some point I felt I had lost it even as I had involved Rob of Epik (that man na yeye person btw).

Fri 3rd Sept. buyer paid and he received his domain, Hallelujah!

Domain Name: Mesa///Landscapers///com
SV: Epik
SP: $300 Negotiated from $499 (there was a time I listed it $150 but them nor buy, lol)
Hold Time: 2-3months
ED picked.

Special thanks to Iykepromotions for the thread, he continues to bless lots of lives daily. That in itself is greatness.

My warm appreciation to Promxy94 !! I love you man no doubt... this guy nearly closed a deal for me in 2018 when I just started but somehow it didn't work out. This guy motivate me nor be small

Warm appreciations to Channel5 this guy motivated me steadily,his kind words saw me through the ordeal.

thanks to Mazizitonene, ikhalyfah, AAA593.

Note To Newbies and Old Guys (O.G) alike

1. Always endeavor to be kind and encourage those who haven't made a breakthrough.
2. Don't ever give up!
3. In outbounding keep your mails as short as possible, the moment your mails are perceived as sale letters and are lengthy they get tossed in the trash.
4.Have Faith.

I'm only just getting started y'all!

Thanks for reading this boring piece and God bless you! More Sales!!!

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 2:41am On Sep 04, 2020
priceaction:
New month BANGER grin grin grin

Outbounding gurus that dont have premium gmass or other paid services....
Now if you want to send up to 20000 mails per day, i mean targeted mails to your recipient inboxes , not spam, THROUGH SMTP ( USING GMAIL---YOU WILL NEED MULTIPLE GMAIL ACCOUNTs) cos gmail allow only 500 per day, and 100 per 1hour per account so do your calculations well how many gmail you will need.
(I configured mine to give options of unsubscribe, just to see if its delivering to mail inboxes, And every day i send messages, i see some few unsubscribe....so definitely they are seeing my mails).
(IT WILL ROTATE THE SMTP and beat google banning you...)this is one of the best I will recommend now. Tested , trusted and verified. 100% FREE.

go to https://h-educate.com
go and download the following from the above link (create folder for each software to download it, it will scatter on your download page if you extract there without extracting to folders. NOTE: nothing to INSTALL, it is based on PHP, JUST OPEN "APPLICATION" from inside the folder you extracted it to. SIMPLE AND VERY LIGHT).

1.SUPER EMAIL SENDER
2.SUPER EMAIL VALIDATOR

( MAKE SURE YOU VALIDATE BEFORE SENDING).
Once you upload and validate , make sure you click view emails-----click verification results---- make sure you toggle it until VALID, INVALID are totally separated, then-----download.......
Open the downloaded in csv files.... delete the invalid to avoid google marking your mail as spam.... or ban your gmail
Upload to Super email sender
configure your SMTP
-----make sure you test with your personal mails before sending out to get into your gmail....
USE SERVER ADDRESS AS smtp.gmail.com, then port : 465 for each mail you configure.
plan your mails to know when to follow up. Good luck to you guys.

You dont understand anything? go to his channels, another selfless tutor i like
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4nXWTkPOqmKlEmIN5_TJQ
cc idealcash

i have tried this and i could successfully send test emails but a few minutes after they are sent i receive a message telling me my message to my test email address was blocked, has anyone experienced this and whats a way around this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 2:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

congrats and more sales to you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 3:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

SP: $300 Negotiated from $499 (there was a time I listed it $150 but them nor buy, lol)
ED
2. Don't ever give up!

Congratulations mahnn...
Finally me too i will smile

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 4:23am On Sep 04, 2020
DrinkWater10:
Tried to register a .com domain on netsol and I was getting a bill of 34$.
contact me for a deal, I'll get it for you at the promo price of $4.95 while you pay me #250/domain as a service charges.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 4:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Morning guys. How do I respond to a client asking for the monthly unique number of visits of my domain? Or what do I respond with? Please help brother.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

Warm appreciations to Channel5 this guy motivated me steadily,his kind words saw me through the ordeal.

More Sales!!!
Nice and very selfless guys!

Congratulations Mc,
#September2Remenber

More sales

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Congratulations Craigbrown4076 more sales to you..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ojjp: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Dreydoe:

I used it on moday dis week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toby345(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

After two years of domaining. I have finally been able to hit my first sale. My story would interest you please read on.

I started in 2018, bought two names (kansasroofingcontractors) and (New Orleanstrucking) and started doing outbounds. I felt that they were good names so would sell on time. Alas, nothing of that sort was to happen.

Money has been the main issue for me I couldn't even participate that much in buying .coms during the netsol $1 promo. I bought a few names though but they all expired on me.

2019 saw me venture a bit into the brandable space of domaining. I had about three premiums on SH but they too like other of my names expired without an offer talk less of a sale.

You can now imagine how frustrated and disappointed I was at myself for not being able to get it right. Seeing people come to report sales after being just 1 month into the game was motivating and at the same time saddening to me.

But I thank God.

Well, frustration continued... I needed money, I needed money, I needed money. "Wetin man go do nau"? I thought. I then said to myself if I can't sell my own names, let me do outbound for others and see if I can get it right. And that's how I started doing percentage jobs. The sales I made from them weren't mine so I still didn't feel excited about them. I needed my own sales, so I started investing.

Little by little. Continued my outbound, no replies, went back to my drawing board, created new emails changed my sales letter, experimenting... then i saw improvements in responses, mind you I wasn't getting "yes" but at least I was getting responses albeit negative ones. In domaining that counts for something.

So brethren, I kept on praying and working. Just working because I knew that if I gave up my 2 years of trying would have been a waste.

On Fri 28th Aug, I did a fresh outbound for this particular name that sold. Did extensive search and got new end users I had somehow left out before. He replied with his offer and told me that we would have a deal if I accept it. It wasn't a bad offer so I did accept.

This deal took almost one week to finalize and at some point I felt I had lost it even as I had involved Rob of Epik (that man na yeye person btw).

ED picked.

Special thanks to Iykepromotions for the thread, he continues to bless lots of lives daily. That in itself is greatness.

My warm appreciation to Promxy94 !! I love you man no doubt... this guy nearly closed a deal for me in 2018 when I just started but somehow it didn't work out. This guy motivate me nor be small

1. Always endeavor to be kind and encourage those who haven't made a breakthrough.
2. Don't ever give up!
3. In outbounding keep your mails as short as possible, the moment your mails are perceived as sale letters and are lengthy they get tossed in the trash.
4.Have Faith.

congrats bro we self go report too and more higher sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

4.Have Faith.

Congratulations
The bolded is very important

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2020
KingFalcon:

i have tried this and i could successfully send test emails but a few minutes after they are sent i receive a message telling me my message to my test email address was blocked, has anyone experienced this and whats a way around this.
time intervals settings must not be less than 10s, and on default normal speed. You fast track it, you get blocked straight. Remember Google is not email marketing firm.
If it's only messages getting blocked and not Gmail per se, after few hours it will work again and deliver well.
Again if you don't verify your emails and use only valid emails alone as i explaand remove those that won't get delivered or those that are having serious security rigid, once Google server detect like 6 bounces at a goal, you get blocked. It's either of that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

But I thank God.

ED picked.

2. Don't ever give up!
4.Have Faith.

Congrats. More sales, bro.

I think it took me about that same time, or longer, to get my first sale. That time included taking a break from domaining from up to like a year, though.

I love your doggedness of still continuing to register new names despite lack of sales. That's what I do since I don't think the names I have registered all these years have brought me a loss overall. It's just the time I devote to outbounding that are yet to be well accounted for.

We move!

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Moneydoll: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
contact me for a deal, I'll get it for you at the promo price of $4.95 while you pay me #250/domain as a service charges.
Could you help me buy three names? I will pay the service charges of #750.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

2. Don't ever give up!
4.Have Faith.
Congratulations mate. More sales!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2020
Moneydoll:

Could you help me buy three names? I will pay the service charges of #1500.
Bro,. The guy said clearly 250 naira for a name,
Which means 750 for three..
Why offering him 1500??

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

But I thank God.

Congratulations brother, please could you explain why you said Rob na yeye man lol

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2020
Congrats man
Craigbrown4076:

Finally! I can smile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.